Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Z, 3.0 was the tvt and that's gone down to 2.0

Trp has gone down to 0.8 from 1.4 - 1.5

does it matter, the point is it went down, and farhan still freakin does not realize i just dont know what hes waiting for
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

does it matter, the point is it went down, and farhan still freakin does not realize i just dont know what hes waiting for

He's taking stubborn to another level
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He's taking stubborn to another level

i have never seen such a retarded person in my life> have you got no brains to think of a damn story, im not even creative yet a million ideas pop in my head
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i have never seen such a retarded person in my life> have you got no brains to think of a damn story, im not even creative yet a million ideas pop in my head

Exactly! I'm like the least creative person, but i can still think about so many diff storylines they can play out when ZaYa reunite. Like cmonn Farhan. If all this time his story was just 'generic', then that is surely what worked for the show and what brought it to success in the first place, not his twist or the supposed purpose he made this show for.
-Facetious- thumbnail

it's just a sorry excuse.. how can you not have a story and call yourself creative? Or is he trying to take revenge for what happened on his wall? Coz I did read his reply that he got his gift for 200epis on his wall with the bashing so yeah even fans don't deserve to be happy for that. #Sadist
-Facetious- thumbnail
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOLOL i saw that! That is absolutely hilarious LMAO! 😆

Also, this is old, but for some reason i never came across this article before

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Harshad-Arora-I-dont-have-time-for-a-relationship/articleshow/38305840.cms

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Zainab, Mandy, Saheba, Heena, Anku, qhid for loving the ideas. If i have missed anyone's name - sorry!!!
I have sent this to Prashant. Lets see. My hopes are very minimal but as Mandy said if they change good for them.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

ZaYa out of BV and making a separate life for themselves is like the dream track for all fans. If only CVs listen to this..

And how long can they stretch this track? What reason does Rehan have to not divorce Aaliya right now or okay maybe after few days? Even if Suraiyya is shown behind Rida's accident then Rehan would actually be defeating Suraiyya only by uniting ZaYa. I don't get why do CVs want to prolong the reunion until all these revelations happen.

^^ This, exactly why shouldn't he be shown divorcing Aaliya?? Lets just say he knows what Suraiya did to Rida which seems unlikely given the twist CVs did by showing Suraiya behind this masterplan and not him. Wouldn't his revenge be against her? He would not target Zain and Aaliya. To me it makes no sense to prolong this, especially if Rehan were to find out what Suraiya did to frame him. The sooner CVs have Rehan divorce Aaliya the better it will be for all involved

There is no reason why his story cannot move forward while reuniting ZaYa, infact all the stories can move forward. It is just the CVs stubborness to prolong a track that has failed to attract viewers but channel interference can change all that. TRPs dropped drastically last week and the time change cannot be blamed, this is the same show that rised in TRPs while competing against 2 top 10 shows! BI would have surely gained more TRPs had CVs not shown halala

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I read meenakshi's post.
This trck is dragging like chewing gum.
Now farhan sir has to listen if nt to fan but to TRP.
Farhan sir has to reunite ZaYa.ZaYa should be out of BV , suri loves her son she cannot bear to see her son stays out of BV.
Zaro's intention to come to mumbai has become thanda .I could nt understand how , Bilal captured in his phone , Rehman chacha attending Zain's call nd he was locked in dat room.Wen this happed he was with Zain.How can he record all dis.
If Farhan sir's can't take the show forward, he should take help from someone.Should nt kill da show.
Okay accepted he wants to give Msg. through HN dat T is Gunna nd ALLAH is against this T
Now high time to end dis track.
Exactly Maandy SC dey wanted to kill Gautam coz of Fan power de did nt.