Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
don't want to see zain and crying and glycerine anymore..so done with that...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i dont like how Aaliyah asked to pick up rehans call, she never asked Zain to receive rehans call, its a give go situation, this is not fair cvs

Yes this is true too actually. I think i just focussed more on the fact that she told him that she is still Zain's biwi. I liked that tbh. I guess shes just asking because she is married to Rehan, as gross as it is. But she loves Zain. She has never loved Rehan and so I guess here was no question of asking Zain about it since there was never any doubt. You know what i mean? idk if i make sense lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

honestly, watching tonights epiosde, Cvs still has a chance to redeem, they can still end this track get them together and move on with ZaYa.

Yeah which is precisely where they are lost at.. "HOW" is their question #dumbasses #patheticexcuse 🥱
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

i dont like how Aaliyah asked to pick up rehans call, she never asked Zain to receive rehans call, its a give go situation, this is not fair cvs

True but I didn't mind it much and like you said the CVs still have time to redeem themselves. Do not turn Rehan negative, have him reunite ZaYa at the earliest while exposing Suraiya's true intentions.

Have Rehman actually be shown doing something useful, I mean if he like Zain is under the belief that Rehan is negative then why sit quietly? If Aaliya is like a daughter to you then do right by her and keep her safe. Don't have her life be destroyed for nothing.

I really hope BI does not go the cliched route, Zain and Aaliya have enough enemies keeping them apart. Let Rehan and Rehman both stay positive and destroy Suraiya's plots. Suraiya being behind this is all the more reason why Farhan saying he has no story left to tell makes no sense. If Zain were to find out what his mother did, wouldn't he be pissed? If he could tell Suraiya off before, there is no stopping him this time around and I would love to see him and Aaliya living away from BV.

Suraiya trying to target Rehan, again it paves way to connect their pasts while showing Zarina's plotting

Basically there is much that can be done while reuniting Zain and Aaliya.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
their can be a lot of ways to answer that Hows honestly, its just a matter of them actually using their brains since they are the creatives
Anywho, i want this track to end doe i dont think i will be able to last long in this. it really bothered me how Aaliyah asked to receive Zains call, im sorry i just cant move on from that scene, unnecessary
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

their can be a lot of ways to answer that Hows honestly, its just a matter of them actually using their brains since they are the creatives

Anywho, i want this track to end doe i dont think i will be able to last long in this. it really bothered me how Aaliyah asked to receive Zains call, im sorry i just cant move on from that scene, unnecessary

Don't let that scene get you down Zainab, not when there are more cringeworthy scenes that have been shown of late. Its the hope of many fans that this track is wrapped up ASAP! I've been checking Twitter and fans have made their stand loud and clear, they will not watch this halala track, we all want ZaYa back.

Have you seen Meenakshi's post? Meenakshi came up with many ways to take this track forward so the CVs have no excuses. Fans are giving CVs enough time, its not like we are saying wrap this track up by tomorrow itself, we know it takes time to rework a script but it can be done. Many shows have had to rework their scripts so why not BI? Fans feedback goes a long way, case in point Saraswati Chandra they were all set to kill off Gautam but fans protest worked and he stayed on until the end. The same can be done here.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't let that scene get you down Zainab, not when there are more cringeworthy scenes that have been shown of late. Its the hope of many fans that this track is wrapped up ASAP! I've been checking Twitter and fans have made their stand loud and clear, they will not watch this halala track, we all want ZaYa back.

Have you seen Meenakshi's post? Meenakshi came up with many ways to take this track forward so the CVs have no excuses. Fans are giving CVs enough time, its not like we are saying wrap this track up by tomorrow itself, we know it takes time to rework a script but it can be done. Many shows have had to rework their scripts so why not BI? Fans feedback goes a long way, case in point Saraswati Chandra they were all set to kill off Gautam but fans protest worked and he stayed on until the end. The same can be done here.

IK M, but these little scenes are the ones that truly get to me, like that dupatta scene after that one year zaya reunion, that 2 seconds stood out for me more. exactly why i dont watch the episode in details now a days, i rather just skim through

i did read what she wrote, and she had some spectacular points, the only issue now is if Cvs takes them into consideration.

Many fans arent going to watch thats good, but we also need to keep emailing colors so they know the real reason. the trps went from 3.0 to .8 thats a drastic awful decrease.

Exactly, M, if this fandom can go chaotic on the false news of Harshad quitting, and drive every single person nuts than why cant we pressurize them to change the track. Exactly and this time changing the track will help the show.
-Facetious- thumbnail
I read Meenakshi's post. But the problem here is Farhan thinks that showing "goody goody" things would bore the viewers. His words not mine. This man needs to realize that his "generic story" is what got us all hooked and in love with this show NOT his mother twist.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Z, 3.0 was the tvt and that's gone down to 2.0

Trp has gone down to 0.8 from 1.4 - 1.5
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Suraiya being behind this is all the more reason why Farhan saying he has no story left to tell makes no sense. If Zain were to find out what his mother did, wouldn't he be pissed? If he could tell Suraiya off before, there is no stopping him this time around and I would love to see him and Aaliya living away from BV.

ZaYa out of BV and making a separate life for themselves is like the dream track for all fans. If only CVs listen to this..

And how long can they stretch this track? What reason does Rehan have to not divorce Aaliya right now or okay maybe after few days? Even if Suraiyya is shown behind Rida's accident then Rehan would actually be defeating Suraiyya only by uniting ZaYa. I don't get why do CVs want to prolong the reunion until all these revelations happen.