Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I am so biting my tongue with Farhan, he has pissed me off to no ends.

let's see how Rehan's fans fetch the show the much needed trp that the makers are running after. that's why they introduced all this drama right 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Word Saheba, they will find out on Thursday!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

let's see how Rehan's fans fetch the show the much needed trp that the makers are running after. that's why they introduced all this drama right 😆

LMAO .8 from 3.0 in five days, nothing more needs to be said #ZaYaPower Broke all records for colors and beat DABH cause it was allabout Zaya
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tbh i liked how they showed Aliya's turmoil in today's epi. Theyve still stuck to her character so far and i really liked that...i can only hope that they continue to do so!...Esp in the next few epis when they will probably show scenes with the kids and Rehan, i really really hope they coninue to show that she is uncomfortable with the whole thing and just wants to go back to Zain. I dont want her to misunderstand Zain's anger/suspicion over Rehan etc and I also dont want Zain to misunderstand her. That would be worse than even the halala track because that would just wash away the past few months down the drain.

Now the main thing to see is how much they stick to Zain's character. Right now its the still the day of the wedding and he is pissed off. But in the upcoming episodes i wana see if they will go back to showing the smart Zain who wont be impulsive and listen to his mother, but rather use his own brain to figure things out.

THere is something so hot about seeing him so possessive LOL. Although i dont want to see him making silly mistakes in anger, his protectiveness over Aliya is just
Harshad looked SO hot in the precap asdfghjkl;'
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Positive point: am I glad a Harshad is growing his beard again, trademark for scenes when he's not with Aliya

I love his stubble look, he looks so hot and he totally owned his scene opposite Nandish. I'm so proud of Harshad, despite being new to the industry he can hold his own against senior actors, first Suchitra and now Nandish. Hats off to him 👏

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

Tbh i liked how they showed Aliya's turmoil in today's epi. Theyve still stuck to her character so far and i really liked that...i can only hope that they continue to do so!...Esp in the next few epis when they will probably show scenes with the kids and Rehan, i really really hope they coninue to show that she is uncomfortable with the whole thing and just wants to go back to Zain. I dont want her to misunderstand Zain's anger/suspicion over Rehan etc and I also dont want Zain to misunderstand her. That would be worse than even the halala track because that would just wash away the past few months down the drain.

Now the main thing to see is how much they stick to Zain's character. Right now its the still the day of the wedding and he is pissed off. But in the upcoming episodes i wana see if they will go back to showing the smart Zain who wont be impulsive and listen to his mother, but rather use his own brain to figure things out.

THere is something so hot about seeing him so possessive LOL. Although i dont want to see him making silly mistakes in anger, his protectiveness over Aliya is just
Harshad looked SO hot in the precap asdfghjkl;'

Totally agree, I think that is why I liked this episode even more than the others shown lately. Aaliya was written in a realistic manner and stayed true to her character. I'm so glad they showed her inner turmoil and feeling fate has played a cruel joke on her, this is not easy for her by any means nor is it something she will adjust to overnight. I really hope Aaliya understands Zain's POV and maybe Rehman can help because its obvious someone did not want her married to Bilal and did everything possible to ensure she married Rehan. Aaliya and Zain need to be both shown thinking sensibly here, I do not want to see them making the same mistakes. This track is bad enough as it is, don't make it worse by screwing around with their characters. I remember what they did during the tracks with Barkat and Gauhar, no repeats of that please!!

Totally agree about the precap and I'm so glad Zain is not listening to his mother. Zain believes him and Aaliya have been cheated by Rehan, she has every right to know about this. Zain should not let Suraiya manipulate him like before especially since he knows how much she hates Aaliya. Its only a matter of time before she shows her true colors especially with Zarina onto her.

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO .8 from 3.0 in five days, nothing more needs to be said #ZaYaPower Broke all records for colors and beat DABH cause it was allabout Zaya

Exactly, when the track is ZaYa focused they break records in the UK but now they barely manage to get a spot in ratings since this halala track began.

In India its even worse, the TVTs are a disaster probably the lowest one BI has had yet. This track being brought in to rake in ratings is an epic fail because its had the opposite result. I can only hope the channel intervenes and stops Farhan from being so stubborn because this affects them as well. This track needs to wrap up soon.

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope Rehman is of some use in the upcoming episodes. His character is great because he supports ZaYa and is positive, but its time he actually does something in favour of them and/or bring down Zarina/Surraiya
..Zainab.. thumbnail
honestly, watching tonights epiosde, Cvs still has a chance to redeem, they can still end this track get them together and move on with ZaYa.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I really hope Rehman is of some use in the upcoming episodes. His character is great because he supports ZaYa and is positive, but its time he actually does something in favour of them and/or bring down Zarina/Surraiya

i dont like how Aaliyah asked to pick up rehans call, she never asked Zain to receive rehans call, its a give go situation, this is not fair cvs
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
should i watch the episode or is it still rona shona...