Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
M i did,
AND YAASSS harshad overpowered that man so easily! so freakin proud of him
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Stiill don't feel up to watching the episodes, I really hope Farhan listens to our pleas and changes the storyline. There's only so much rona dhona a person can take.

Watch old episodes, right now in the dubbed version its ZaYa's nikaah
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This episode wasn't bad, it was actually the better ones in recent times. When Aaliya talked about a bura mazak I'm like no dear, its the CVs who did that, still it was good to see her inner thoughts and wondering how her life turned out this way. I felt they wrote Aaliya very realistically in this episode and I loved when she told Rehan that she is only Zain's wife

Zarina and Bilal provided some comic relief, something that was much needed. Poor guy was getting beaten up for Zarina's plans flopping 😆

Good that they are not dragging Zarina finding out about Suraiya, I want her to destroy Suri!

OMG that last scene with Rehan and Zain, Nandish totally fell flat!!

Yeah mandy it wasnt such a bad epi, i liked aliyas thoughts, cvs bura mazak lol zaro n billy r always fun to watch even when they r totally evil. What was tht last scene tht weird stand off lol, nandish no offense to the guy but i got nothing, zainab's nickname for him is so apt such a hot dog. I could feel zains pain n anger, aliya anguish, even suri oh shit this isnt part of my plan expressions but rehan nada lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Watch old episodes, right now in the dubbed version its ZaYa's nikaah

They have a dubbed version?. News to me
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

M i did,

AND YAASSS harshad overpowered that man so easily! so freakin proud of him

Yeah even though the guy is taller zain looked so hot all angry n rehan no expression what a hotdog lol i wanted zain to get a punch just one lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Yeah even though the guy is taller zain looked so hot all angry n rehan no expression what a hotdog lol i wanted zain to get a punch just one lol

hes an inch taller than Zain thats it, and who cares Rehan Sucks Harshad nailed it
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

hes an inch taller than Zain thats it, and who cares Rehan Sucks Harshad nailed it

His fans are having a party on Farhan's FB page, very quick to point out they never bash unlike ZaYa fans. Farhan loves them more man, hence this track 🥱
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

His fans are having a party on Farhan's FB page, very quick to point out they never bash unlike ZaYa fans. Farhan loves them more man, hence this track 🥱

there are no ZaYa fans there cause Farhan deleted half of them and the other dont care anymore
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Positive point: am I glad a Harshad is growing his beard again, trademark for scenes when he's not with Aliya
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

there are no ZaYa fans there cause Farhan deleted half of them and the other dont care anymore

I am so biting my tongue with Farhan, he has pissed me off to no ends.