Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Somethings happening on twitter? 😕

Yeah, I follow Z and them. Major tagging and big convo LOL
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
OI GUYS, follow me on Twitter, you can't see any of my replies cos I'm on private. so FRUSTRATING
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont i follow you heena tag me in something
no me mandy saheba shruthi and shivani were talking about how harsh was being bashed on those pictures and these people just com ein stating how they are sick of fans being biased towards pree and i was like err you can leave caus eno one was talking to you nothin much
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

no me mandy saheba shruthi and shivani were talking about how harsh was being bashed on those pictures and these people just com ein stating how they are sick of fans being biased towards pree and i was like err you can leave caus eno one was talking to you nothin much

Even if I tag you, you won't be able to see it cos I am on private.

Same old story, some people need to get a life. Why are they so weird and ready to argue about everything
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lmao idk give me your id than ill follow you
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

It was an ok epi, aliya in the car said how this nikkah was like a bura mazak lol, she told rehan tht she considers herself only zains wife lol, she was worried how the kids would be upset once they find out this isnt real. Rehman was finally let out of the room, zaro saw the nikkah video n saw a shadow follow rehman it looked likes suri so she will probably figure it outl zain went to talk to aliya n suri went with him lol he was shouting her name n she came out on the balcony. Rehan came n zain nearly went after him, zain looked really hot there lol. Rehan said tht till the T happens zain should respect this nikkah as he is her hubby n she his wife ugh. He said he doesnt want ppl talking about them as it would be bad for everyone. Suri n shahbana both prayed they never have to see each other again lol yeah tht will happen. Precap same as yesterday zain telling aliya bout rehan. The za spoiler says zain follows rehan n aliya when they r in the car n later aliya finds out about rehan n is shocked.

This episode wasn't bad, it was actually the better ones in recent times. When Aaliya talked about a bura mazak I'm like no dear, its the CVs who did that, still it was good to see her inner thoughts and wondering how her life turned out this way. I felt they wrote Aaliya very realistically in this episode and I loved when she told Rehan that she is only Zain's wife

Zarina and Bilal provided some comic relief, something that was much needed. Poor guy was getting beaten up for Zarina's plans flopping 😆

Good that they are not dragging Zarina finding out about Suraiya, I want her to destroy Suri!

OMG that last scene with Rehan and Zain, Nandish totally fell flat!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Its a Twitter mess right now, I'm seriously sick of the poor guy being bashed for something or the other. Harshad needs to be left alone, same goes for Pree when fans get ready they target her too. Its like its forgotten these two are human beings just like anyone else.

Did you read about the fan who visited the sets? Harshad and Preetika sound like sweethearts!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Stiill don't feel up to watching the episodes, I really hope Farhan listens to our pleas and changes the storyline. There's only so much rona dhona a person can take.