Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OK posting it here --

COLORS TV, Colors (India TV channel), Farhan Salaruddin, Seema Salaruddin, Beintehaa -- I have been inspired to write this post as the Actual Creatives of this show has said to their fans that what the heck is there to show if Zaya are united now!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really????? And you guys take the liberty to call yourselves the Creative Team???
Creativity actually comes into play when you take a simple plot and show it in a unique way. All love stories are the same as such but it greatly depends on how you build the characters, how you sustain their core nature, how you make them grow as per situations, and finally the way you communicate the intended message to us, the viewers.

First of all I think Creatives should remove the misconception they have that too much negativity and drama will get them trps. This is absolutely not correct. If the script gets derailed, continuous negativity is shown, continuous winning of evil is shown - no way even the leads popularity can save the show. Second, a short, crisp, logical, and integral script is way way better than a crapy long lasting script. The Channel can introduce Seasons if there is more to add on to the story at a later point. So the Creatives asking us whether we want the show to go on - We do but not with a script that is all crap!!!

I am not a seasoned writer and many of the fans are not but i bet they can come up with tracks to be shown after Zaya unite. So here I am giving my 2 cents on what can be shown.

Till the point where Zaya were standing against the world and fighting for their love -- the story was woven really well. Even though many of us did not like the T being uttered, the situations and circumstances were really supportive of what had happened. But since so many loop holes were shown during the Talaq period, I am 100% sure the halala concept could have been avoided. I had personally disliked Usmaan's death. He was such a positive and lovable character that one would hate his departure. What I had hated the most was that he was the "ONE" witness to Suraiyaa's all evilness. He could have been retained in coma and would have played a crucial role in bringing Suri down eventually. But alas, Creatives had to kill the "one positive person". And i really want to know are you guys so much in love with evil??????????? I mean not a single character is a "good one" in this story where you have so many characters!!!!!!!!!! Gosh!!

So coming to my 2 cents, this is what we can think of showing --

Current unexposed plots --
1. Zarina's plan to destroy Abdullahs
2. Suri's past (link to the accident)
3. Rehan's past (Rida's accident)
4. Gauhar's pregnancy
5. Aayat's marriage life
6. Nafessa's truth
7. Usmaan's real cause of death
8. Suri's evilness so far (Zubair's truth, Khadijabi's truth and many such more incidents)

Another critical complaint I have with the Creatives is showing Zaya completely brainless!!! These people are intelligent, educated so why cannot they be shown to think and find ways to unite instead of going through halala???? Moreso because you guys took the liberty to NOT show the entire Talaq incident in a proper manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, so two ways to go about this. If you guys do not want to unite Zaya now or keep them under the same roof - fine. Let them live separately but let them be interwoven in the unexposed plots above. Why cannot Zain return Aliya's meher so that she can become Barkat's owner again???? This way she is very much associated with the Abdullahs and on the side they can think of a way to get together officially. This will also allow Aliya to visit the house when ever she can and even stay there as she is the owner. Suri's plots can continue and slowly the games can start.

Now since the major damage is already done, you guys can still think of uniting Zaya by 2 weeks tops!!! Let Zain and ALiya find out that Suri is the real culprit and let them confront her. Let Zain again leave BV. Zarina herself is enough to expose Suri here. Rehan is not even needed. Then Rehan can back Zaya by saying that Suri came to him first and also provided money. He can then divorce Aliya and then idah period can start. During Aliya's stay with Rehan let her come to know of how Rida met with an accident. Then in the idah period where she is still not married to zain yet, let the full story of the accident unfold and the real culprit come out. Probably you can show this and Zarina's plottings in parallel. Then let Zaya get married and we can work towards exposing Zarina's plottings and the reason behind this. Am sure this will expose Suri some and then we can work towards showing Suri's major exposure finally. The whole family should leave BV and let Suri realize that this time she is truly alone!!!!! Why can you not think along these lines Creatives????????????

And a final request, if you will not take our suggestions atleast ensure that you do not destroy the strong buildup that you have done of Zaya's relation so far. Do not destroy Zain's or Aliya's character. This time Zain cannot make the mistake of not trusting Aliya. If he again believes his mom, then trust me the whole redemption track of yours will go for a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

OK posting it here --

COLORS TV, Colors (India TV channel), Farhan Salaruddin, Seema Salaruddin, Beintehaa -- I have been inspired to write this post as the Actual Creatives of this show has said to their fans that what the heck is there to show if Zaya are united now!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really????? And you guys take the liberty to call yourselves the Creative Team???
Creativity actually comes into play when you take a simple plot and show it in a unique way. All love stories are the same as such but it greatly depends on how you build the characters, how you sustain their core nature, how you make them grow as per situations, and finally the way you communicate the intended message to us, the viewers.

First of all I think Creatives should remove the misconception they have that too much negativity and drama will get them trps. This is absolutely not correct. If the script gets derailed, continuous negativity is shown, continuous winning of evil is shown - no way even the leads popularity can save the show. Second, a short, crisp, logical, and integral script is way way better than a crapy long lasting script. The Channel can introduce Seasons if there is more to add on to the story at a later point. So the Creatives asking us whether we want the show to go on - We do but not with a script that is all crap!!!

I am not a seasoned writer and many of the fans are not but i bet they can come up with tracks to be shown after Zaya unite. So here I am giving my 2 cents on what can be shown.

Till the point where Zaya were standing against the world and fighting for their love -- the story was woven really well. Even though many of us did not like the T being uttered, the situations and circumstances were really supportive of what had happened. But since so many loop holes were shown during the Talaq period, I am 100% sure the halala concept could have been avoided. I had personally disliked Usmaan's death. He was such a positive and lovable character that one would hate his departure. What I had hated the most was that he was the "ONE" witness to Suraiyaa's all evilness. He could have been retained in coma and would have played a crucial role in bringing Suri down eventually. But alas, Creatives had to kill the "one positive person". And i really want to know are you guys so much in love with evil??????????? I mean not a single character is a "good one" in this story where you have so many characters!!!!!!!!!! Gosh!!

4. Gauhar's pregnancy
5. Aayat's marriage life
6. Nafessa's truth
8. Suri's evilness so far (Zubair's truth, Khadijabi's truth and many such more incidents)

Another critical complaint I have with the Creatives is showing Zaya completely brainless!!! These people are intelligent, educated so why cannot they be shown to think and find ways to unite instead of going through halala???? Moreso because you guys took the liberty to NOT show the entire Talaq incident in a proper manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, so two ways to go about this. If you guys do not want to unite Zaya now or keep them under the same roof - fine. Let them live separately but let them be interwoven in the unexposed plots above. Why cannot Zain return Aliya's meher so that she can become Barkat's owner again???? This way she is very much associated with the Abdullahs and on the side they can think of a way to get together officially. This will also allow Aliya to visit the house when ever she can and even stay there as she is the owner. Suri's plots can continue and slowly the games can start.

Now since the major damage is already done, you guys can still think of uniting Zaya by 2 weeks tops!!! Let Zain and ALiya find out that Suri is the real culprit and let them confront her. Let Zain again leave BV. Zarina herself is enough to expose Suri here. Rehan is not even needed. Then Rehan can back Zaya by saying that Suri came to him first and also provided money. He can then divorce Aliya and then idah period can start. During Aliya's stay with Rehan let her come to know of how Rida met with an accident. Then in the idah period where she is still not married to zain yet, let the full story of the accident unfold and the real culprit come out. Probably you can show this and Zarina's plottings in parallel. Then let Zaya get married and we can work towards exposing Zarina's plottings and the reason behind this. Am sure this will expose Suri some and then we can work towards showing Suri's major exposure finally. The whole family should leave BV and let Suri realize that this time she is truly alone!!!!! Why can you not think along these lines Creatives????????????

And a final request, if you will not take our suggestions atleast ensure that you do not destroy the strong buildup that you have done of Zaya's relation so far. Do not destroy Zain's or Aliya's character. This time Zain cannot make the mistake of not trusting Aliya. If he again believes his mom, then trust me the whole redemption track of yours will go for a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant dear!! 👏
U said everything!!
Jst add one more point dat: zaya RM should be shown wid all rituals n functions!!
And last one: v fans r nt asking to show us each n every epi romance or lovy dovy, have mixture of emotions n positivity!! (Negativity only to some extent)
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

OK posting it here --

4. Gauhar's pregnancy
5. Aayat's marriage life
6. Nafessa's truth

This is PERFECT! I really hope they take this inot considerations
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meenakshi that was BRILLIANT!!!👏
Zainab i don't know as i didn't watch🥱
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wth is Happening to beintehaa
Am i watching the correct show btw...coz this is not da bi i knew
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMao Saheba thanks😆

your most welcome🤣
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meenakshi, absolutely LOVE what you have written. It's on point, i just really hope they take it all into consideration.

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Wth is Happening to beintehaa

Am i watching the correct show btw...coz this is not da bi i knew

dark tunnel vision effect 🤢
manny136 thumbnail
It was an ok epi, aliya in the car said how this nikkah was like a bura mazak lol, she told rehan tht she considers herself only zains wife lol, she was worried how the kids would be upset once they find out this isnt real. Rehman was finally let out of the room, zaro saw the nikkah video n saw a shadow follow rehman it looked likes suri so she will probably figure it outl zain went to talk to aliya n suri went with him lol he was shouting her name n she came out on the balcony. Rehan came n zain nearly went after him, zain looked really hot there lol. Rehan said tht till the T happens zain should respect this nikkah as he is her hubby n she his wife ugh. He said he doesnt want ppl talking about them as it would be bad for everyone. Suri n shahbana both prayed they never have to see each other again lol yeah tht will happen. Precap same as yesterday zain telling aliya bout rehan. The za spoiler says zain follows rehan n aliya when they r in the car n later aliya finds out about rehan n is shocked.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@zaphira: really nice..u took some action and got it to the right folks..I hope they are able to take the feedback in the right way and not just set it aside.. 👍🏼