Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cringe worthy episode today?? 🤔
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ready the LU and from that I liked how Aliya made it clear to Rehan than she's is Zains and s considers herself his biwi :)

I really don't know if rehan is neg, but I don't want him to be. As much as it would be nice as a slap on shalam's face, I don't think this show needs another neg character, if rehaan is trying to help them then let him continue to do so
musicxolover thumbnail
Stupid hot dog's being pig-headed now...🥱

Aaliya doesn't and will never consider herself as your wife...like ever! I love how she made it clear that she's still Zain's. 😳
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Ready the LU and from that I liked how Aliya made it clear to Rehan than she's is Zains and s considers herself his biwi :)

I really don't know if rehan is neg, but I don't want him to be. As much as it would be nice as a slap on shalam's face, I don't think this show needs another neg character, if rehaan is trying to help them then let him continue to do so

Yupp enough with the negative characters, there has to be a few on ZaYa's side too! Too much negativity is suffocating.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Stupid hot dog's being pig-headed now...🥱

Aaliya doesn't and will never consider herself as your wife...like ever! I love how she made it clear that she's still Zain's.😳

🤣 hot dog..hahahaha who is this rehan?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The reason why I don't want Rehan negative is that I don't want to see Zain rising in other's eyes only when the Mahan pillar was degraded. PLEASE! Zain deserves better.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey girls in writing a ale for beintehaa and will have a couple ideas as well that will have Zain and Aliya together. Though in this version the Nikah of Aliya and rehan was just her decision not an intentional halala...

I don't know how to forward into Farhan or anyone but if it's worth a read please check it out..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4182797
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

🤣 hot dog..hahahaha who is this rehan?

LOL Zainab's nickname for him 😆

Btw, your name? :P
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

Hey girls in writing a ale for beintehaa and will have a couple ideas as well that will have Zain and Aliya together. Though in this version the Nikah of Aliya and rehan was just her decision not an intentional halala...

I don't know how to forward into Farhan or anyone but if it's worth a read please check it out..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4182797http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4182797

Sounds interesting, I'll definitely check it out :)
manny136 thumbnail
Zain looked hot all angry lol i wish he had hit him lol suri got really scared there like oh shit my plan might backfire if they get into a brawl lol