Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Great idea, you saw what I posted on Farhan's wall. Make a post here and send it to him, better yet send it to the channel so they can put sense into Farhan's brain! I've had enough of his negativity. I do not want to see BI reach the same fate so many other shows have because CVs lost their way and decided they would introduce these so called twists for ratings, it only had the opposite result. Farhan needs to dig his way out of this tunnel and do damage control before this show suffers even more. The cast does not deserve to pay the price for his stubbornness!

Yep i did Mandy. Will post on my wall as usual and tag him and his wife and Colors and some of u guys.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
No one is here!!! I am at a loss as to whether i should really think and make the suggestions. Help plsss
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

No one is here!!! I am at a loss as to whether i should really think and make the suggestions. Help plsss

DO IT!! We need it more now than ever
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Do it... Farhan needs a reality check... there are lots of creative people out here who can out together a great track 😃
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

DO IT!! We need it more now than ever

Heena is right, Meenakshi. We need it now more than ever and since you've interacted with Farhan before so that's another plus. Go for it!!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yar plzz u all r amazing writers so plzz u should post ur ideas on his wall tweet it to colors and post ur tracks here alsonv those who dont use fb and twitter can know abt it
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yo, I'm here! Well actually, in class right now. :P
You know, maybe one of us can open a separate thread only for people to post their ideas about future tracks, and then we could Tweet it to whoever. Oh and people can keep spamming Farhan with their ideas too because apparently, all his creativity has evaporated. -___-
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wait, M already said the same thing *face palm*
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What are you waiting for post it meenakshi
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Heena is right, Meenakshi. We need it now more than ever and since you've interacted with Farhan before so that's another plus. Go for it!!

Ok Guys, give me 30 mins will post it. I just started writing it.