Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

THis is so freakin true!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/fifty-shades-indian-mother-laws-tv-pics/10/

They are also the worst mothers!! I feel for Zain and Aaliya!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

But that's the thing Mandy, will he divorce her quickly? He may want to, but I fear something or another will always get in the way to stop ZaYa reuniting. The guy is on the montage, that took the cake🥱

I have been dreading this montage but montages don't have to last long. Remember the one used during Barkat's track? Even the most previous with Suraiya between ZaYa. So its possible this won't be used long especially with pressure on from fans to have this track wrapped up at the earliest.

If Rehan were to learn what Suraiya did and how she set him up to take the fall, that should play a role in him wanting to divorce Aaliya even sooner while exposing her true colors to all.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hoenstly I fall asleep well before the episode airs. We have been lied to endless times and every time we have come back again and again cos our love for this show has over powered everything else. Enough is enough, these people need to stop playing with our feelings and give us what we deserve.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: qhid

Sent that email as well..hope they show a nice change and are done with this track.
Thanks for the post... 👍🏼

great thank you! do it again and again!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Hoenstly I fall asleep well before the episode airs. We have been lied to endless times and every time we have come back again and again cos our love for this show has over powered everything else. Enough is enough, these people need to stop playing with our feelings and give us what we deserve.

exactly why we are so freakin pissed, they should have never lied
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Lol i'l surely do it but not now..i just had a hectic eid day and i m too tired now😆

OMG i just can't tolerate these heart breaking scenes any more..its getting more and more torterous..its better i should stick to WUs now😳

LMAo take your time!

Honestly neither can i , theres so much one can take and we have been watching them cry since the summer has began, enough is enough
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I am worried that they are going to try and show Aliya struggling between her responsibilties as a wife and a lover etc.
Articles have stated that her mind and heart will only be with Zain which i like. But i really dont want her to see her putting up some kind of act in front of family like shes happy with rehaan etc. I would hate to see that satisfaction on Surraiya and Shalam;s face. She should be open about her feelings, esp to her parents. That she has only married Rehan to go back to Zain and is just waiting for Rehaan to divorce her. That she will never love or be a wife to Rehaan no matter what. Because in her heart she is already married to Zain.

They have already started showing Rehaan mahaan, but i dont care at this point, as long as its not at the cost of showing Zain as bad and immature. He cant be making the same mistakes again. Yes i understand his anger, but he also needs to think twice as to wether rehan would really do this and why. He needs to continue to trust Aliya 100%. Thats the main thing, no matter what he just can NOT mistrust Aliya. Thats just a bit NO. And CVs need to show him like the old street smart Zain who couldnt be fooled by no one
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly, there's like a handful of people that watched the episode today as they know they have nothing knew to offer. Where has our unexpected BI gone, with the tracks that always grabbed your attention.

I don't understand how he is expecting to drag this crap though, there's only so much Rehan and Aliya you can watch.

Colors definitely need to step in, or BI is going into the gutters

IDK man, i dont know what happened, this show has been jinxed im not even kiddingit was bound to get ruined especially since its sisterly show shut down and the fans were so pissed about it.

f**king helll rehan i dont wanna see that man cause of the character i hate the actor too

Please do it ASAP colors
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

exactly why we are so freakin pissed, they should have never lied

They could have just kept quiet about it and not mislead anyone. That's their biggest disadvantage cos now the same people don't wanna watch the show. They could have shown so much more without spliking it but no, they had do didn't they.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Exactly, the fact many of us are still hanging around despite this track speaks for our love for the show. No one wants to see this track drag, I see no reason why it can't be wrapped up during the time period given. Its not like we are saying wrap up by tomorrow itself, we are giving them ample time to come up with a logical way to wrap up this track and move forward.