Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

SHIV where have you beenπŸ€—
And yes my feelings exactly girl I mean yeah the track is opening up but the Beintehaa magic is not there.😭

I am so in the same boat as you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now looks like the Rida track will be over soon and that Aliya's support with Zain is why Rehan will give her the second talak. Even though the news is good that she will get the third T, but honestly this Rida's track could have been made so much more interesting!!! Now my only question -- are they wrapping the show soon that they are closing the tracks like this????? Suri's one exposure is done, second is on the way, and i don't think they will expose anything else of hers. I have high doubts on that now. So what's next in BI after the third T and Zaya uniting??????????
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello People, I have a doubt actually, If Suri turns positive, wouldn't the show end? Or there must be a bigger twist coming later on? Like Zarina takes away all the properties? This woman is bipolar actually, we can expect her to take a 180 degree turn πŸ˜†
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The latest spoilers have shocked me but in a good way. To be honest I was not expecting everything to unfold so fast but I am happy. At last Suraiya finds out about Aaliya's innocence so will she be accepting Aaliya back at BV especially now that Aaliya has helped get her out of jail?? I'm hoping the third talaaq happens by the end of this week.

But Mandy, what next then?????????? Where does the story go from there on??? So Rehan's kissa is over is it?????? I somehow refuse to believe that.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What i cant understand is that if nafeesa really wants to be so much mahaan and she also said that whatever happens to me i m fine with that but i cannot let zain aaliya suffer because of me then why the hell cant she directly go and say this to fahad?
Because till i believe suraiya has lot more reasons to hate aaliya. She hated aaliya from the beginning. Toh usko bol ke faayda kya hai?

If nafeesa tells to fahad then maybe he will support zaya bcus he hates aaliya only for this reason otherwise he used to adore aaliya...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Just saw the episode and honestly I was bored to death.. Can't believe this was the same show which never ceased to surprise me and I was all gaga over its execution but yesterday sadly everything fell flat for me.. The much hyped "exposure" of Suraiyya and the most wanted "divorce" of R and A... all seemed like they were reading out their dialogues from the paper.. it was SO thanda to be honest.. no shock value and no excitement.. I couldn't recognize BI in the last episode..

You want to show Rehan and his track.. FINE go ahead you want to focus on Rehan BUT don't take away from the real leads of the show.. it does not feel like Zain and Aaliya story anymore... which is again a huge dent for CVs.. revolve others around them.. ZaYa are supposed to be the central part not someone to be on periphery.

Exactly! I like the Suraiya and Rida thing though. Coming back to the point, yes i really agree, execution was not that good, horrible editing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and this has always happened with Beintehaa! ZaYa are actually not the main leads here but the others. πŸ₯±
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Im glad suri is apologizing to zaya n of course they forgive her lol yet she is threatening nafeesa who is saved once again by zaya, but now shazia knows so who knows what she will do. Suri is really gonna regret getting rehan involved in this mess coz he is gonna be on the warpath n zaya in the middle trying to help her. I just hope suri never apologises to shalam coz they dont deserve it n i rather have both families hate each other lol is suri really guilty here something is amiss.

Suri better not apologize to ShaLam, she owes them NOTHING! Suraiya has a justified reason to despise them and that should never change.

In another thread fans are asking the same thing, did Suraiya really kill Rida or was it Zarina? You have to wonder considering Zarina has no leverage here. Nafeesa's truth is out and so is Suri's or so we have been made to believe

As for Shazia, she can still tell Fahad about this infact I would not put it past her to do so considering what she stands to gain here.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Mandy we cannot trust suri.Yes now she will be good with Aalia coz she has helped her the same may change to 180.

Soon rehan should give 3rd T nd finish this HN track.

Zain did nt give reason wen he was giving T to Aalia?

Next week is Diwali.

I don't trust Suraiya either but now she can't stop Aaliya from coming back to BV or she will lose Zain forever.

Me too.. coz on the other hand I'm scared too with this rush, coz in regards to Rehan what's left after you've revealed all about his wife's history and it's connection to Suraiyya and the consequences.. ALL has been done in a matter of two episodes.. his purpose in this show was for two things - HN and this past story. Are they ending his track for REAL? I doubt honestly coz it's hard for me to believe that things could be so easy here.

On other hand, I'm very pleased to see that Zain and Aaliya have learned to put each other as their first priority no matter what.

I've been wondering the same, are they going to finish his track or turn him negative? I think the rush is happening due to the TRPs. fans want his track over with or at least his marriage to Aaliya. The second talaaq happening soon is a relief but the third still looms and I really hope he gives Aaliya a divorce. I do not care what he does afterwards but ZaYa need to reunite NOW.

I totally agree with you about ZaYa, I'm so glad they are not letting this affect their relationship honestly I was worried what would happen to them because of this Rida track.

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nw wht wl b the reasn for third T?aliya having affair wid zain n finally rehan giving divorce for hvng xtra marital affair..lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I've been wondering the same, are they going to finish his track or turn him negative? I think the rush is happening due to the TRPs. fans want his track over with or at least his marriage to Aaliya. The second talaaq happening soon is a relief but the third still looms and I really hope he gives Aaliya a divorce. I do not care what he does afterwards but ZaYa need to reunite NOW.

I totally agree with you about ZaYa, I'm so glad they are not letting this affect their relationship honestly I was worried what would happen to them because of this Rida track.

Honestly too much is happening at the same time and they are all over the place. I'm not complaining about the divorces but things don't make sense here.. at one side Farhan says he has no story beyond ZaYa reunion and on the other hand he goes through this mad rush.. this revelation about Rida could be shown post ZaYa's reunion as well... Oh well right now my concern is ZaYa.. I just want them to reunite right now doesn't matter how they achieve this. We'll see how they take the show further from this later.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Honestly too much is happening at the same time and they are all over the place. I'm not complaining about the divorces but things don't make sense here.. at one side Farhan says he has no story beyond ZaYa reunion and on the other hand he goes through this mad rush.. this revelation about Rida could be shown post ZaYa's reunion as well... Oh well right now my concern is ZaYa.. I just want them to reunite right now doesn't matter how they achieve this. We'll see how they take the show further from this later.

Well BI has never dragged anything and its a positive sign they had the truth revealed about Nafeesa now because we all thought she would be silenced, so that was good.

Suraiya's truth coming out completely blindsided me, I thought so soon but if this is executed well and is the reason ZaYa get one step closer to reuniting then bring it on! Like you my main
concern is ZaYa and I'm glad this did not come between them

*Edited to add* With the second talaaq coming that means the show once again took a leap of a month which could explain why so much is happening at once.

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well BI has never dragged anything and its a positive sign they had the truth revealed about Nafeesa now because we all thought she would be silenced, so that was good.

Suraiya's truth coming out completely blindsided me, I thought so soon but if this is executed well and is the reason ZaYa get one step closer to reuniting then bring it on! Like you my main
concern is ZaYa and I'm glad this did not come between them

*Edited to add* With the second talaaq coming that means the show once again took a leap of a month which could explain why so much is happening at once.

That's true.. I don't know what brought this on but I hope it's for the good and not some nasty twist at backend. It feels not only easy but too good to be true. And honestly it's hard to imagine a positive Suraiyya. Agreed she wasn't responsible for physically harming Aaliya and she was wrongly accused and made to suffer in prison but she was never fond of Aaliya. Nafeesa unknowingly helped her in her mission coz Suraiyya was also plotting to get rid of Aaliya much before that. Another thing, what's Zarina doing in all this. This accident was her biggest ace.
Edited by -SH- - 9 years ago