Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Why do i have a bad feeling about thisπŸ˜• I mean if Suri apologizes and then she's found guilty of Rida's death..please please CVs do not use this to make Zaya pit against each other
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want to bang my head on wall now , seriously . kuchh smaj mien ni aa raha , kya hogaa. cus there is nowhere ZAYA everyone meeting everyone and no zaya in all
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
As by going with Bi story arcs which last about a week or more this will b about the same rida case has to get solved but is it as clear cut as it seems is suri really responsible or was it a mere accident will rehan become ruthless what will zaya do they r stuck in the middle n zarina seems to knowa lot about this accident
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's like killing two birds with one stone...I mean NAFEESA and SURI...and somewhere SHAZIA will inform FAHAD..so I think this weeks also gonna be dragged with ZAINs family mysteries...
I really wanted SURI good side though...mean come on her hatred on ALIYA is clear but they can show some softening not more MUs b/w ZAYA...πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In upcoming episodes, Rehan will send Suraiya to jail. Suraiya who will be sorry for her deeds will get sympathy for Aliya and Zain. Aliya will support Zain in getting Suraiya out of Jail while Rehan gives 2nd talaaq to Aliya for not supporting her husband in his mission.

http://indiantellywoodforum.blogspot.in/2014/10/rehan-gives-second-talaaq-to-aaliya.html

What mad rush!! Looks like trps got to them finally πŸ˜† *fingers crossed* 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The latest spoilers have shocked me but in a good way. To be honest I was not expecting everything to unfold so fast but I am happy. At last Suraiya finds out about Aaliya's innocence so will she be accepting Aaliya back at BV especially now that Aaliya has helped get her out of jail?? I'm hoping the third talaaq happens by the end of this week.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

In upcoming episodes, Rehan will send Suraiya to jail. Suraiya who will be sorry for her deeds will get sympathy for Aliya and Zain. Aliya will support Zain in getting Suraiya out of Jail while Rehan gives 2nd talaaq to Aliya for not supporting her husband in his mission.

http://indiantellywoodforum.blogspot.in/2014/10/rehan-gives-second-talaaq-to-aaliya.html

What mad rush!! Looks like trps got to them finally πŸ˜† *fingers crossed* 😳

Its a mad rush but much needed. Fans needed something to keep them watching and having Nafeesa's truth out as well as Suraiya is perfect. I'm still in fear about the third talaaq though. I want it to happen this week and have SBS be right.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG Mandy I thought I was the only one who felt that way!!

The scene where Rehan was revealing Suri's truth, i felt that Harshika's acting and expression was less impactful like how they used to be..but i didn't say anything as I thought that I might be the only one feeling this way. Well I wouldn't feel surprised if they are upset, they are being treated like side characters..especially Harshad! I mean he only makes an entry, gives looks and has so few dialogues these days. And that is really upsetting!πŸ˜”

I thought I was the only one that felt that way but you saw it too. See last week they brought their A game but in this episode everything fell flat it was like something was amiss in the entire episode. Its sad that as leads their story has taken a backseat but I am hoping that changes fast! The CVs need to bring these two back into focus, the second talaaq is happening and the final should happen soon. Reunite ZaYa ASAP!

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Im glad suri is apologizing to zaya n of course they forgive her lol yet she is threatening nafeesa who is saved once again by zaya, but now shazia knows so who knows what she will do. Suri is really gonna regret getting rehan involved in this mess coz he is gonna be on the warpath n zaya in the middle trying to help her. I just hope suri never apologises to shalam coz they dont deserve it n i rather have both families hate each other lol is suri really guilty here something is amiss.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The latest spoilers have shocked me but in a good way. To be honest I was not expecting everything to unfold so fast but I am happy. At last Suraiya finds out about Aaliya's innocence so will she be accepting Aaliya back at BV especially now that Aaliya has helped get her out of jail?? I'm hoping the third talaaq happens by the end of this week.

Mandy we cannot trust suri.Yes now she will be good with Aalia coz she has helped her the same may change to 180.

Soon rehan should give 3rd T nd finish this HN track.

Zain did nt give reason wen he was giving T to Aalia?

Next week is Diwali.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its a mad rush but much needed. Fans needed something to keep them watching and having Nafeesa's truth out as well as Suraiya is perfect. I'm still in fear about the third talaaq though. I want it to happen this week and have SBS be right.

Me too.. coz on the other hand I'm scared too with this rush, coz in regards to Rehan what's left after you've revealed all about his wife's history and it's connection to Suraiyya and the consequences.. ALL has been done in a matter of two episodes.. his purpose in this show was for two things - HN and this past story. Are they ending his track for REAL? I doubt honestly coz it's hard for me to believe that things could be so easy here.

On other hand, I'm very pleased to see that Zain and Aaliya have learned to put each other as their first priority no matter what.