neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Unressed on pg 5
Res for ch. 4
><~~~~~~><
Unres

Again a beautiful ch :)
I loved the heart pounding part, and how she could think of nothing else but him, how much she wanted him, how much he wanted her, it's just sad what they have to go thru... This time will also pass... Hope it happens soon though
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

πŸ‘ It was so good, I had tears in my eyes by the end of it, they love each other so much, know each other so well. They can feel each other no matter how far apart they are. And u, my dear, have captured that essence of their love, kudosπŸ‘

Originally posted by: neenzz

Unressed on pg 5

Res for ch. 4
><~~~~~~><
Unres

Again a beautiful ch :)
I loved the heart pounding part, and how she could think of nothing else but him, how much she wanted him, how much he wanted her, it's just sad what they have to go thru... This time will also pass... Hope it happens soon though

thanks neenzπŸ€—...thats Shilpa anand...she's pretty...didn't realize she was ridhima...never watched TV that far back...how many ridhima's were there?πŸ˜†...she could be samia...but there won't be KSG in this one...for her hero...πŸ˜†

and in this story...borderline wicked...ain't no sainthood...here
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

thanks neenzπŸ€—...thats Shilpa anand...she's pretty...didn't realize she was ridhima...never watched TV that far back...how many ridhima's were there?πŸ˜†...she could be samia...but there won't be KSG in this one...for her hero...πŸ˜†

and in this story...borderline wicked...ain't no sainthood...here

There were 3, and she was my favorite, i stopped wathing DMG after she quit, I tried watching for KSG, but they completely ruined the story after her exit πŸ˜”
Koi baat nhi, we'll pair her up with him in another one, actually there is this other ff, koi fariyad, and i imagine her as Zoya, and KSG as Asad, who is Aaliya's brother πŸ˜›
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Loved d way u wrote zain and aliya's feeling for each other :)
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update yaar...
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all ur chapters in one go
All were awesome
Continue soon
N please pm me when u update next
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving it, beautifully written , can't wait for the next part 😊
qhid thumbnail
@ neenz : I didn't know abt the three ridhima's. That's amazing...but I like KSG though I saw him only in qubool hai not DMG...glad you liked the parts..keep reading...hugs

@naz, @zaya @anagha @anjali thanks for the feedback hun...let me know what u think...

The next part will be up soon..will quickly try to get to the point where Zain will be back in form once again..

qhid thumbnail
5-

"Aliya, tum is shor mein kaise kho gayi Aliya...mujhse itni door kaise ho gayi...but...main tumhe aise nahin jaane dunga...Zain itna kamzor nahin...I will make you listen to your heart..."Aliya...listen to your heart... now...now ...now... look at me...now"...as these thoughts were racing through Zain's mind...Aliya turned around anxiously looking to see if she had missed Zain..."I hope he hasn't logged off"...she thought. "Zain..." she called...as she got caught in his gaze...it was a strange potent effect that he had on her...just one look that could bare her soul. The one she wanted to hide so desperately from him lest he know the truth...the truth that she was dying for one single touch, for the smell of his skin, to hold him close, to sleep next to him, to wake up next to him...to kiss his lips... Every living minute for the past month was a desperate cry to be with him, just ...one time ...atleast one more time.

Zain just kept looking at her as she fidgeted and fumbled for a good two minutes saying, "Zain..."People trickled out of the conference room and Rehan stepped out to complete some paperwork with his team, As Aliya too started to leave, she could feel the intense gaze of Zain following her ... She looked at him with tears glistening in her eyes...As much as she tried to hide her feelings; shield herself with pride with the call of duty and honor...Aliya knew...Zain would win her back. She knew him too well, didn't matter what she said or did...he would never give up, this Zain Abdullah! He had that look in his eyes... steely determination, ruthless and one of sheer power...one that would stop at nothing...one look into his eyes and she knew...she knew he had offered her the position in the group to bring her back to him...Aliya was trapped...but just where she wanted to be!

As Zain looked at Aliya and closed his eyes for a brief moment, Samia popped into his office wishing him a cheery "Happy birthday Zain!"...The free spirited soul that she was...came dancing right into his office with music playing, flowers and chocolate cake...Zain lost in his thoughts didn't realize he hadn't logged off WebX as she gave him a massive hug..."Happy Birthday Zain darling!" she said. Zain gave Sam, as he called her now...a warm smile, thanked her as she asked him go on and "let's have some cake...and everybody lets sing for the boss...get over here...even though Mr. Zain Abdullah you are taking us all out to lunch...we could always have cake first...yay!". As everyone started to get some cake...Zain realized Aliya was looking on in Mumbai. He could immediately sense, she did not like it at all...she did not like that someone else had wished him first, she did not like that there was a girl in his life, whoever it may be...she did not like it that she had hugged her Zain...and she did not like it that Sam was so beautiful... Just as Aliya started to leave slightly shocked...Zain called out to her with a smile on his lips..." mujhe wish nahin karogi Aliya..?"
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part !!
Its gettin intresting more after every chapter ..
N d best part is now Aliya being jealous !!
Pls get them together soon :)
N thnxx for pm !!