Brilliantly written purva, very well emoted,
It is getting more interesting
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nyc part
Nxt part will be intresting as zain and aliya will meet ..
Continue soon :)
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great writing yar. please give some of ur ideas to farhan n co. they seem to have run out of ideas.
this is what I call writing, a big applause to you. zaya separation yet no negativity or ill plotting.
Please do write something on post zaya reunion and send the link to farhan.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PMs, loved both of the updates. It's beautiful to read an in depth account of their inner turmoil, where each of them stand in regard to the other!
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update continue
Eager to find out what Zain has on his mind
Thanks for the PM 😊
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Brilliant update😊

Loved it, waiting how zain is going to handle things

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Superb update,

Brilliantly written purva, very well emoted,
It is getting more interesting
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thank you much... 😳 will keep spinning stuff to get these two together...this Zain is human so he will enjoy too..not just mourn 24*7 some fun perhaps? Do keep providing feedback...

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

Awesome update...

Loved it
Continue soon

Thanks for reading darling...keep giving me ur feedback..I really appreciate it 😳

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Nyc part
Nxt part will be intresting as zain and aliya will meet ..
Continue soon :)

Yes...let's see what they say to each other...thanks for reading Naz! 😳

Originally posted by: minipiemini

great writing yar. please give some of ur ideas to farhan n co. they seem to have run out of ideas.
this is what I call writing, a big applause to you. zaya separation yet no negativity or ill plotting.
Please do write something on post zaya reunion and send the link to farhan.

Thanks mini! My sincere try to not make the marriage as an intentional way to get back to Zain ..that is wrong..people make mistakes..stuff happens..u have to fix it but do what's in your heart..inside and out and god will find u a way...or don't marry anyone at all...just be!

😳 😳 😳 please keep reading and provide input..appreciate you took the time!

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Thanks for the PMs, loved both of the updates. It's beautiful to read an in depth account of their inner turmoil, where each of them stand in regard to the other!

Thank you darlin' for reading..keep reading as u find time and I hope it will an interesting take..no angels or demons in this one...only humans

😳

Originally posted by: LuvAaliyah

Interesting update continue

Eager to find out what Zain has on his mind
Thanks for the PM😊

Thanks hun..keep reading..means much! Give me ur valuable feedback as u read!

😳
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
U said anyone for samia would do. So, how about Shilpa Anand? But if she turns bad than maybe the girl they brought in to play sanam, please choose 1
>~~~~~~~~~~<
Unres
πŸ‘ It was so good, I had tears in my eyes by the end of it, they love each other so much, know each other so well. They can feel each other no matter how far apart they are. And u, my dear, have captured that essence of their love, kudosπŸ‘
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Res

U said anyone for samia, so how about shilpa anand? But if she turns bad than maybe the girl they brought in to play sanam, please choose 1

Sure dear...Samia is a positive character...I don't know many of the actors...so she can be Shilpa Anand I guess...is she beautiful..I imagines Samia to be utterly beautiful...like an angel!
qhid thumbnail

4-

"Thank you Zain...thank you so much...shayad is tarah meri zindagi aasaan ho jayegi" Aliya thought. She prayed for the strength to let him go...every moment her heart would get into knots... one glimpse...one phone call ...maybe a text? Even as she listened to the kids Zara and Kabir...she wasn't present... not really! Rehan could see Aliya was trying hard but failing miserably... She would keep looking through the window...keep checking her phone hoping for a certain Zain Abdullah...but no...Aliya didn't want to go to the investors meeting, she wanted to have little to do with the Abdullah family. Rehan asked her to please go and make life easier for him. They were to transfer ownership, some percentage of the MKB group to Aliya; those were the papers Zain had asked to be prepared. He just asked her to accept the offer as he knew Zain a bit himself, and if Aliya wouldn't, Zain would ensure Rehan had a hard time at work... which he didn't have the courage or patience for right now. Aliya didn't care either way...other than she didn't want to meet Suraiyya anytime soon...

She was secretly happy, she wanted this maybe...for Rehan to ask her to accept even though she said she wasn't interested...This way she had the perfect excuse ...she wanted to see Zain... his face...his smile...his eyes..."mera Zain...tum kya karte hoge abhi...ab bhi gumsum ho? "

Rehan would normally not have made such a quick decision, would have thought a whole lot more downstream- as was his nature; but he had his hands full. Rida's father was very ill and had sent an urgent message wanting to meet the kids after years, even as Rehan was completing the formalities of his marriage. Having recently been in and out of the ICU after a massive stroke he wanted to make amends with all of his children. He lost Rida as a child, after he married a second time. Rida's mother a self-respecting woman had walked out. Rida was raised by her grandparents after her death. He wanted to meet all his kids one last time before he died...

To add to this the high profile corporate changes that Zain needed done "with immediate effect". Something that would involve investors and board members couldn't exactly be implemented at the whims and fancies of Osman Abdullah's spoilt child; but he would do it...he had to. As Fahad and he scrambled for their still in charge CEO...Rehan's mind was completely jumbled as he tried to take stock one by one, the things that needed to get done. At the same time, he didn't want to complicate his life any further...

He wanted to make his marriage with Aliya work, for the kid's sake, for Aliya's sake, and...for his. Aliya could never be Rida...she had loved him with every drop of blood in her body, his beautiful gentle one... with an infectious laughter... But he respected Aliya very much, and there was no one else other than her that he could imagine raising the kids. It was how god had willed and however things were placed right now, eventually they would all be figured out.

A month passed by before they could get the board and investors all in the same room. Aliya, Rehan and the entire Abdullah clan including a just pregnant Nafeesa were in attendance. As they settled down, Aliya anxiously waited to meet Zain...and then after a good 10 minutes...she heard his voice... "Good morning!". Her heart started pounding..."Shh...itne zor se nahin...shhh koi sun na le" she thought. Ufff...Zain's voice did that to her every time even after all that...she was worried everyone could hear her heart beating so loud. As Aliya hesitantly looked around she found Zain Abdullah on the large screen in front of her, joining in from London via video conference.

Everyone..every single member of the board was excited to see Zain and even before he could present his case, had tens of questions for him. As Zain answered their questions, Aliya found herself staring at him. Zain had a stubble, with a nonchalant look on his face, chin up, and nose in the air looking down at everybody...cocky as could be, as he answered questions. Was wearing a white shirt, and a gray jacket and no tie...she wandered off into her memories and smiled at how Zain would hold her "oh so close"...his skin touching hers...one hand on her waist, with the other playfully moving his fingers along her face and lips...as she kept pushing them away so could make the perfect knot in his tie every morning. She just looked on at Zain without a word... he was so good looking, her Zain ...

She didn't know for what and when she had answered "yes" and "thank you" but Rehan was covering up for her. Going forward, Aliya would be the majority stakeholder of MKB. Barkat group founded by Osman Abdullah however, didn't vote in her favor to make the change. Since MKB was solely Zain's...Aliya would be his partner there. Zain had originally planned for both...but one would still work, to keep her close to him. Zain was to be CEO for both groups as the board didn't trust Aliya's experience enough to let her run the show herself. But the first order of day was to open the hotel that was originally planned and executed to completion during such trying times. Osman Abdullah's dream...Aliya would inaugurate the hotel within the next month; Fahad was a relieved man for the investment they had taken.

Zain sat back in his chair in his office, almost 7 am that morning in London.. he looked at her quietly, just a hint of a smile in his eyes...as Aliya was busy accepting congratulations...and took a deep breath thinking of how much he missed touching her.

Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

Sure dear...Samia is a positive character...I don't know many of the actors...so she can be Shilpa Anand I guess...is she beautiful..I imagines Samia to be utterly beautiful...like an angel!

Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago