Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww it was beautiful
moving to london won't be bad at all Zain :)
Yayy he is starting to smile after a life time battle in two years
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh so a new girl on the block interesting.
I really liked this update but please do show some of Aaliya's side as well :D
And thank you so much for the pm😃
Can't wait for the next part 😛
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update continue
Do PM me 😊
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey! Read both the chapters just now in one go, and u are a really good writer, but please tell me that it will be ZaYa at the end, PLEAAASE!
Btw, whom should we imagine for samia?
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both chapters are amazing...
Pls continue soon...
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapters ...
But i just hope zain and aliya unite in the end
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update,thanks for the PM 😊
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Aww beautifully written😊, girl must say, u have excellent writing skills

Do update ur scenes regularly, ll love to read them😳
Thanks for pm
Btw dear, what's ur name,? I'm madhu

Thanks madhu😳...you can call me purva...really appreciate the support🤗...will try to do this for fun...

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Aww it was beautiful

moving to london won't be bad at all Zain :)
Yayy he is starting to smile after a life time battle in two years

Lets see how London treats our dear Zain😳 thanks for reading girl and support🤗

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh so a new girl on the block interesting.

I really liked this update but please do show some of Aaliya's side as well :D
And thank you so much for the pm😃
Can't wait for the next part 😛

A new girl yes...lets see haven't thought she would get such mileage...now what else can she do? hmmm...will get to Aliya too...Thanks for reading saheba...appreciate it super much🤗

Originally posted by: LuvAaliyah

Nice update continue

Do PM me 😊

Thanks hun...will do🤗

Originally posted by: neenzz

Hey! Read both the chapters just now in one go, and u are a really good writer, but please tell me that it will be ZaYa at the end, PLEAAASE!

Btw, whom should we imagine for samia?

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Amazing chapters ...

But i just hope zain and aliya unite in the end

Zaya at the END...😲 ...Zaya scenes have to happen sooner than that...I can't bear this track on TV thats why Im writing my own version because Im mad...😆...Imagine for Samia...anyone...anyone.
thanks for reading hun..🤗

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Both chapters are amazing...
Pls continue soon...

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Wow amazing update

Continue soon

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Nice update,thanks for the PM 😊

Thanks darlings means a lot that you took the time to read glad you liked it..please provide feedback and I'll get better that way..🤗

Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

-3-

Back in Mumbai, Aliya was putting away her things in her new home, as she heard commotion outside. She peeked through to see that it was Zain's family and was worried if he had caused any more trouble. Why wouldn't Zain Abdullah understand, why couldn't he grow up...it was exactly this impulsive nature and rash emotional side that brought them to this point. Aliya thought to herself, "Zain sirf tumhari wajah se, main aaj tumhaare paas nahin...hum saath nahin... tumhare bagair kabhi khush nahin reh paungi...kabhi kisi aur se mohobbat nahin kar paoongi... ek aise chowrahe par chor diya tumne mujhe koi bhi raaste par nikal parun mujhe kabhi khushi nahin mil sakti...main aur kya karti Zain? aur karti bhi kya? mujhe to kabhi sukoon nahin naseeb hoga...apne ammi abbu ko to baksh deti...unke liye, mujhe yeh faisla karna para Zain...shayad aisa karne se kisi ko to sukoon naseeb hogi" as she imagined a teary eyed Zain in front of her, begging her ...pleading her not to go...not to go ahead with the marriage...

Aliya regained her composure and wondered why she cared to explain herself to Zain...After having caused so much grief, turmoil, humiliation, taking apart her life in one fell swoop, never standing up for her when she needed him...then why in the hell did she have to explain herself to him...to anybody. What other option did he leave her with, she could never go back to him...he had dealt her with that deathly blow...that one stroke of hatred that would engulf every hope of getting back together. If god willed it this way...well then "so be it"... she would walk the path god ordained for her with all her strength and honesty. She would live and die by her faith in god... walk along any terrain that he put her in. Zain may have called them interpretations, explanations, assumptions of the law...whatever they may have been ...at this point she had made her choice just like Zain had a few months back. It was the very same law he used to let her go...throw her away like a rag doll...then why could she not use it just the same- to tell him she could NEVER be his ever again.

Aliya had decided to marry Rehan...he was a good man; he respected her and stood by her...Rehan was everything Zain was not. Calm, mature, understanding, always thought things through...She would work this out. She may not find love but she would not have to risk her respect again. She took her time to come outside and saw Suraiyya...who was agitatedly asking Rehan about something. Rehan was trying his best to explain to Fahad...he did not know "where Zain went", he only had a voice message to "get some documents ready for the Barkat and MKB group and request an investors meeting within the next couple of days "...but Suraiyya kept interrupting him ..."kahan hai Zain... tumhi ko uska phone aaya tha...usne tumhi se aakhri baar baat ki thi...to tum kaise nahin jaante mera beta kahaan hain".

Suddenly all the logic that Aliya was using to try and build herself a convincing argument; that she had made the right decision ...collapsed ...like dominoes...completely derailed ..."Zain...Zain nahin hain?...kahaan gaya? Zain kahaan hai? usne to mujhse kahaan tha ...usse bulao...meri baat karao usse...main phone karti hun usse..." Suraiyya's anger knew no bounds and she charged at Aliya with a menacing look in her eyes...but even before she could reach her, Aliya fainted from all the stress...

She loved him so much, so much..."Allah! Mere Allah! Zain...mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiye...Bas Zain theek ho...bas Zain theek ho... woh theek kaise ho sakta hain... bikhar kar toot gaya tha...usne kuch kar to nahin liya..." she screamed herself out of bed as Rehan tried to hold her back...she started sobbing uncontrollably, her heart could explode! She loved Zain...so much...so much...more than anyone , anything in the world. And since she knew how much she loved Zain she also was well aware ...how much Zain loved her! He was a passionate being...Zain Abdullah could go to any extent...do anything in his madness...his rage...for Zain there were no checks nor controls...

"Zain...ek baar ek baar...tum theek to ...kahaan ho" ...and as though he knew she wanted to hear from him just one time... her phone beeped. Zain's picture with his name popped on the screen... she grabbed the phone and read..."Aliya, London shift ho gaya hun...ab yahin hun... yaheen se kaam bhi kuch kar lunga, Barkat aur MKB group ke investors ke meeting mein zaroor aana ...wahin mulaqat hogi. Allah Hafiz"

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update😊
Loved it, waiting how zain is going to handle things

Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago