Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks all...cannot re individual even though I really want to...
Super appreciate you reading and commenting. Really valuable and much much humbly noted and thankful!

I will take all your feedback and try to write better.

Am glad you liked it...the plot in this is not too dramatic because that's just me...
I don't like high voltage situations without the situation actually demanding it. In our Indian serials we tend to over talk and over commit with the characters on their morality, ethics, love life and everything whereas in real life noone is like that...people are people with flaws, desires and make mistakes..no one is god!

Just those situations will do for me...I know why we do that though ...Indian audiences like drama but really we have also appreciated good series without so much...the dialogues no one talks that way..big big words...I mean ...the love is in the thought...love is in the action not in the spoken word..and that is what builds any moment for me!

And Pakistani serials ( saw two popular ones almost quite a few episodes) they are very beautiful urdu, the dialogues...and all but it's too sust..you know like nothing much happens... 🤗 🤗
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the PM
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's ok purva... we know u would've replied to every comment individually if u could've 😊
Even I don't like too much high voltage situations. It's just... really annoying
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
12-

Zain came dangerously close to Aliya as she tried to swallow down something that must have been the size of a golf ball. He was impossibly handsome, this man Zain...his dark eyes, long nose... that warm breath caressing her skin as he slowly inched closer and pushed her against the wall right next to his bed. He moved his bare chest close to her...Ah! Dear god his smell set her on fire...as she gasped..."Zain!"

He moved his hands along her waist feeling every curve of her body, stopped at her neck for a moment...and moved along to her collar bone as he caressed it with both his hands; every moment of which he looked straight in her eyes. Her arms were pinned against the wall behind her and before she could realize what was happening to her...Aliya was gasping for breath in anticipation as his large chest held her in a tight grip against the wall. Zain moved down to kiss the base of her neck as his stubble scraped through Aliya's bare skin, she couldn't stop herself...calling "Zain..." He responded by gently placing kisses along her collar bone...giving himself more room to kiss her...as he moved Aliya's face to the right with one of his hands... "Ah! " she moaned...Zain pushed himself against her even closer and swiftly took her arms and put them behind his back commanding her to hold him tight even as was looking at her bee stung lips.

The raindrops from her wet hair fell on his bare shoulders and her sweet scent filled the air, intoxicating Zain as his lips met hers... tender, moist...as he began to kiss her gently they both closed their eyes... She belonged to him...Zain Abdullah... He bit her lower lip and pushed closer to her... and got aggressive, a tear of sheer ecstasy escaped Aliya's eyes as he took his hands along the curves of her waist doubling his tongue under hers forcing her mouth open. As their breaths waltzed together in steamy anticipation and his stubble scratched her soft cheeks, the nape of her neck...as he turned her around feeling every inch of her body...marking them with desire. She was still wet, so sexy...he couldn't wait any longer...why should he.

"Do you love me Aliya? Mohobbat karti ho mujhse?"

"Beintehaa"

"Lets just listen to our hearts then"

As he hugged her from behind... Aliya turned and covered her face in Zain's chest... she didn't want to talk...she just wanted to kiss him, hold him be in his hypnotic embrace some more...He looked so mature... not the young nave Zain...this one...and yet he was so vulnerable. "Aliya..." he asked as if..."Aliya..kya main..." and when she looked in his eyes to that question...he knew his answer...He moved his gaze down to the pearl buttons on her pink blouse...Aliya looked at him, held his hand and led Zain to the bed as he looked at her longingly...and just as she started to unbutton her blouse the doorbell rang...and she found Zain plonked on the couch looking at her with a smile...she was dreaming again...dirty dreams...sexy dreams...what was happening to her...Aliya...she could not stay here longer...and still be in control...Zain was causing havoc...and how. How could she stop herself from loving him...when he was right in front of her...this beautiful man. How would she let him slip away into the arms of another woman...but she was married to someone else...

"Pizza...tumhe pizza khana tha...itna achcha restaurant lekar jar aha tha..magar nai...mujhe nai khaana cheese.."

"haan...kya hua...Zain.."

"MKB...kahaan khoi rehti ho aaj kal...pizza madam..."

As Aliya took a slice from his hand, Zain shook his head in disbelief and threw his hands up in the air...wondering what the hell was wrong with her. She was no fun to banter with anymore...lost in her own world...mumbling some gibberish...and staring him down like she was going to pounce on him.

As crazy as this MKB was ...she was still the queen of his heart...he loved her...and how...what he would do for just another kiss...if only he had dared for a second one that evening...perhaps just one more...one kiss for the walk in the rain...

Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
Mini, Aliyah and neenz thank you for reading and for your gracious comment..

Part 12 is up!
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing...love it how zain is in control since aliya is someone else's wife while Aliya is longing for him so badly...plz continue soon.
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: minipiemini

amazing...love it how zain is in control since aliya is someone else's wife while Aliya is longing for him so badly...plz continue soon.

Yeah mini...I just wrote this one from her perspective...Zain's going to dare to dream but different dreams... :)
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing yaar...
You always write so fantastic...
I really liked this one...

Continue soon...

And thanks for the pm
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part !!
Aliya's dream was awesome <3
Zain is still in control but aliya i dnt think wud be able to control further !
Continue sooon :)
N thnxx for pm
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that was so good
damn it was a dream
loved it
continue soon