Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Your welcome and I am glad you took time esspecially at this time where we all really just cannot come out of this dark tunnel thanks to the cvc's. I would love to see Zain smiling again as he has the full rights and I am dying to see our old Zain back so please do so for me thank you😊

...couldnt watch this track either yaar... its not correct in my head...somewhere something was amiss...will try my best to make this worth your while. 😳

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey this is completely amazing! How I wish this is how the CVs show Zain! I really want a scene of him at Mamu's grave and may be just cry his heart out or go numb or whatever! I loved ur choice of words too! It clearly explains Zain's state of mind! It reminded me of the poem Zain told Rehman Chacha abt setting ur loved ones free! Plz continue this..would love to read what happens next 😊

Thank you yaar...will surely take your feedback...I use to love to write and then the keeda just went away...so taking this chance, its come back a little...😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was amazing!!! Man I want this to happen in the show! I want Zain to leave! Enough of him being around and getting tortured! This is was so beautifully written. Totally Loved it! Please do continue asap and pm me πŸ˜ƒ
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Very well written πŸ‘
Continue soon

aw thank you😳
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

This was amazing!!! Man I want this to happen in the show! I want Zain to leave! Enough of him being around and getting tortured! This is was so beautifully written. Totally Loved it! Please do continue asap and pm me πŸ˜ƒ

I will...thanks for the encouraging response girls...me too I hate that Zain is being treated so poorly..will pmπŸ˜³πŸ€—

good night...taking off for tonight...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WoW! You write really well, excited to read more from you. Please do continue soon, would love to read your version of events!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is beautifully written,would love to read more,please continue 😊
qhid thumbnail

Scene 2

As the flight took off, Zain looked down at the lights of Mumbai city...growing smaller and smaller till there were no more lights to see. As he turned around from the window, the lady sitting next to him, smiled to say hi..Zain looked at her from the corner of his eye and with a slight nod of his head ...offered an indifferent smile. He put his headphones on before she could start a conversation; tuned to some random playlist on his phone, closed his eyes and took a deep breath... he didn't care to speak with anyone...neither did he care if he was being rude.

A myriad thoughts ran through his head, the voices...the screaming...the sobbing...it was unbearably loud in there. He kept turning up the volume hoping the voices would go away...but was suddenly startled out of his oblivion his co passenger yet again. This time Zain was annoyed... She had tapped him on the shoulder gently asking him to turn it down...As he glared at her, Zain quickly realized that the music was playing so loud that even the people in the back row could hear...

...then how come he didn't...he could only still hear the sobs...him pleading..saying "please...please don't" ...

He turned his music off ...and this time sincerely apologized "sorry about that ...not my day today it seems". She looked on... as he ran his fingers through his hair...put his head back and grunted in frustration. He was trying to hold back his tears, the utter helplessness...it was just brutal...how had he gotten here...just how! Just around then, the flight attendant walked over and asked if they'd like some wine ...as she ran down the list of beverages they had on board. His co passenger suggested "Try the cab..smells good, I'm going to have some. Get drunk...won't fix what's past...but then you'll have an excuse for playing such awful music"

That brought a smile to Zain's face, he agreed and got a good sized glass of the cabernet sauvignon...why not? As he took a sip he turned around and apologized again...and introduced himself as Zain Abdullah. She smiled and said she was Samia; she'd heard his name before.."was he someone rather important in Mumbai or was that a different Zain"? She was flying back to London after a short trip to Mumbai working with the hospital group there. She was studying to be a doctor, and it was hard work and emotionally draining. As she chattered away Zain realized the voices in his head were not so loud anymore.

He could still hear this girl too... "hospital,studying...OMG...books...classes...that horrible professor...he flunked me...he actually flunked ME!" Zain was reminded of his professor in London and was amused. He shared his incident with the prof and his time studying in London. Oh! the sheer number of times he had failed his tests... what a brat he was! She seemed surprised and rolled her eyes and shook her head in disbelief...Zain smiled again and said "..long time ago...Samia...a different person perhaps"...even as he told himself it wasn't actually that long ago...two years wasn't actually that far back...but it seemed like he had battled on for a lifetime since.

Few hours passed and Samia was asleep after what was a nice conversation ... Zain found himself smiling after quite sometime...months perhaps...maybe not completely heartfelt but sincere nevertheless. "That works" he thought out loud. They were already close to landing at Heathrow as the flight attendant made the announcement...which woke Samia up. Don't know why but Zain told Samia..."Maybe moving to London was not a bad idea after all, I hadn't actually processed how this would work. But maybe it will..."... Samia nodded her head in agreement...had already added him on Facebook and sent him a friend request which he promised to accept whenever he logged in next...They could meet up at the university in case he wanted to walk around there for ol' times...for ol' friends..

Zain grabbed his laptop and stepped out of the aircraft after giving Samia a warm hug goodbye...he was back in London after long...this city had always been good to him...he took his phone out again to make some calls as he stepped into line to complete the formality of customs and immigration...
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

WoW! You write really well, excited to read more from you. Please do continue soon, would love to read your version of events!

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

This is beautifully written,would love to read more,please continue 😊

Thank you both...I am writing but I hope the series is also fun to watch and not too draining and sad..lets see how this rolls..thanks for the support and taking time to read😳.πŸ€—
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww beautifully written😊, girl must say, u have excellent writing skills
Do update ur scenes regularly, ll love to read them😳
Thanks for pm
Btw dear, what's ur name,? I'm madhu