Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously only watching this show for Harshika at this point. But they start compromising on their screen space just for Pillar, then im gona be pissseddd. I wana see where and how they take it from here, will they be able to keep the ZaYa story intact? As long as they can do that ill still stick ot the show, but the minute i feel like their lovestory is actually getting ruined, idk how much ill be able to watch.

LOL at Meghaa's tweet. its pretty obvious why theyre doing it now. But still, doest mean the harshika interviews and all wont be genuine or that they are faking it like cmonnn...i wish people (esp on twitter and mainforum) wouldnt spread negativity offscreen too. I understand onscreen because we were all betrayed, but atleast if were getting offscreen, theres no need to bash that too. -__- Sorry i just need to vent out here loll, its just so annoying to see people bash the actors too. Like fine bash the cvs and writers if you want because they are the ones at fault, but not harshika. If you think theyre fake then dont watch them, simple. No need to constantly do so publicly.
As long as these media doesnt start covering more of rehan aliya crap and stick to Zaya/harshika, i think it should be fine
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Also, is it true that the trp is 0.8? The Bi fb page posted it so dont know how reliable that is
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys!!! Any news??
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Okay, can this track be over soon. I want a ZaYa wedding and everything else after it.
I have finally come to accept a Rehan/Aliya wedding, on the basis that they don't long out the process and get it over with. I really don't want to watch a Devdas Zain, the guy deserves some happiness for crying out loud!

anku94 thumbnail
I think its so sad hwo the 200th episode has Rehan and Aliya getting married. Like is that depressing or what! And yeah same, im only accepting this track with the hope that it wont be dragged out, and will unite ZaYa asap. If this had to happen all along, then the worst is gona be over, they should just be done with it asap
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I think its so sad hwo the 200th episode has Rehan and Aliya getting married. Like is that depressing or what! And yeah same, im only accepting this track with the hope that it wont be dragged out, and will unite ZaYa asap. If this had to happen all along, then the worst is gona be over, they should just be done with it asap

Exactly, you'd expect something BIG and worth watching to happen, but I guess it's just bad timings and Farhan wanted this in his story so it had to happen. Loophole would have been the easy option, hence he couldn't take it and had to take the most complicated route.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had just posted on another thread..I started watching from August and enjoyed the leads..I thought they were so cute and I actually thought it was Amrita Rao because their voice is so similar...but now I'm tuned out...I enjoy easy going live stories..

Or serious shit..like where the situation demands thought like Inception! Not convoluted crap which takes apart the very basic essence of marriage..

Chee disgusting what do the writers think..what world bubble do they live in..just reading about if makes me sick...I mean Indian soaps are disgusting period...I should never have started watching one again..my bad...huge mistake...

I always start watching one and come to this forum and then it derails to no return where the heroine married hazaar people thanks to the lack of creativity of the writers and in the end after the TRPs tank and the channel demands to close the show and fans demand leads to be together they hurriedly get them back together and somehow despite the heroine playing musical chairs with thousand men she has somehow beintehaa Mohobbat...

Like hell she does...show some new ideas man..
Crap fest I'm done

More than anything I am disappointed as hell why series after series they make a mockery of marriage..
Sick there is a sanctity to marriage in every religion culture.
Please reflect that...women put up with serious shit to make marriages work...
What the hell is this...yuck yuck and yuck.
Not just this series..but everyone that makes a mazaaq of marriage I hate!
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Pushkar Pandiit @PushkarPandiit

Plz dnt think we dnt care.. :| we n show both r bcz of u fans.. V r nothing without u.. N u all know dt very well.. We love u all :)

LOL looks like theryre getting overwhelemed with all the negative feedback. Rather than tweeting that they care, why dont they SHOW it through Bi -_-

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pushkar Pandiit@PushkarPandiit<small></small>

Plz dnt think we dnt care.. :| we n show both r bcz of u fans.. V r nothing without u.. N u all know dt very well.. We love u all :)

LOL looks like theryre getting overwhelemed with all the negative feedback. Rather than tweeting that they care, why dont they SHOW it through Bi -_-

Don't SAY, please show some ACTION along those lines...I hope until they DO something about it..it reflects on the TRPs..

Dangling carrots to keep people hooked has already been used up for last two months...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pushkar Pandiit @PushkarPandiit

Yes. He cares. Because that explains why he's showing us exactly what every BI fan despises! 🥱

If he really does care then he needs to show it through actually listening to fan's feedbacks...not just acknowledging them. It's the least he can do after taking us all for a ride. -_____-