Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Grreatt. Now we are going to get an insecure Zain too. I just don't get what they're trying to show through all of this. W*F was the point of ever showing a redemption track?

Are you there on Twitter?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess it really IS time to say bye now! I'll take them reuniting at the dhaba after the fire as the last episode of Beintehaa...Can't take this crapfest anymore!!🤢
-Facetious- thumbnail
LMAO guys.. I took it all out on Twitter for the first time. And honestly feel so much better, maybe I'll tolerate the torture tonight.. I don't know now all this doesn't affect much.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I thought there was supposed to be 'good news' for ZaYa fans in the TE spoiler?? There was nothing 'good' in that spoiler AT ALL!!🤢
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I thought there was supposed to be 'good news' for ZaYa fans in the TE spoiler?? There was nothing 'good' in that spoiler AT ALL!!🤢

Rant away Sumi.. I know I did.. whatever came to my mind, when I look back at it, it sounds funny and horrible for me to write at the same time... but who cares 😆 you will feel so much better 😊
manny136 thumbnail
Look guys if we look at this in a practical way yeah I know its hard 😆 but lets try. Rehan cant divorce her right away coz it will look suspicious especially when the qazi is already on their case btw he is so annoying 😡. As for zain mu about rehan it might clear after their talk when he will reassure him hopefully. Now will zain tell suri the truth remains to be seen coz i rather have her in the dark about this plan. Now rehan if he is a good guy is right zaya acting all lovey dovey for ppl to see looks bad n is insulting to them n rehan. It would taint aliya n the divorce on the basis of zaya having an affair does not look good. Aliya was willing to do the HN for zain do u guys really think she will change her mind tht decision takes a lot of guts n shows true faith n love. Zain has to become strong now n i want him to fight n find out what suri did n not get manipulated by her. I really hope zaya can interact secretly lol coz without tht the show wont make sense. As for the new track of the accident it can go many ways n the fear i tht rehan could go dark if suri is guilty n tht could cause problems for zaya or he could get revenge on suri by reuniting zaya coz tht is her ultimate defeat. Im glad rehan will probably bring her downfall coz zaya r connected to her zian being her son n her being aliyas mami, its better an outsider with no stakes does this, no real emotion involved in punishing her. Suri unknowingly has brought her own downfall by involving rehan in this mess. Zaya have to stay strong n keep faith this is their ultimate test n suris path to her down fall.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Look guys if we look at this in a practical way yeah I know its hard😆but lets try. Rehan cant divorce her right away coz it will look suspicious especially when the qazi is already on their case btw he is so annoying😡. As for zain mu about rehan it might clear after their talk when he will reassure him hopefully. Now will zain tell suri the truth remains to be seen coz i rather have her in the dark about this plan. Now rehan if he is a good guy is right zaya acting all lovey dovey for ppl to see looks bad n is insulting to them n rehan. It would taint aliya n the divorce on the basis of zaya having an affair does not look good. Aliya was willing to do the HN for zain do u guys really think she will change her mind tht decision takes a lot of guts n shows true faith n love. Zain has to become strong now n i want him to fight n find out what suri did n not get manipulated by her. I really hope zaya can interact secretly lol coz without tht the show wont make sense. As for the new track of the accident it can go many ways n the fear i tht rehan could go dark if suri is guilty n tht could cause problems for zaya or he could get revenge on suri by reuniting zaya coz tht is her ultimate defeat. Im glad rehan will probably bring her downfall coz zaya r connected to her zian being her son n her being aliyas mami, its better an outsider with no stakes does this, no real emotion involved in punishing her. Suri unknowingly has brought her own downfall by involving rehan in this mess. Zaya have to stay strong n keep faith this is their ultimate test n suris path to her down fall.

I agree.. But the bottom line is all of this will make sense when fans can overcome the "betrayal" that they were lied to. Just like we couldn't see Zain married to Sanam, we can't see Aaliya married to Rehan. On top of it we have those torturous kids. I know this doesn't taint the love story of ZaYa but it breaks the romantic notion for many.

And if this is not enough, the portrayal has been so sloppy, the negativity is so much there doesn't seem to be an end to it... and the execution lately has been pathetic. Whatever message CVs wanna put through is only coming as mockery of relationships, culture, customs and religion. Fans are bound to be outraged. You keep on piling the negativity, not even an ounce of positivity, you blatantly lie, give false hopes, and then come and ask to keep the faith. Who wouldn't lose its cool?

-Facetious- thumbnail
If they'd shown a clear cut divorce, everyone would have accepted the HN coz there wasn't any option. But they purposely left so many loopholes at so many places, spoke about some "twist" all the time... dangled hopes in front of us, raised our hopes again and again only to brutally crush them every time.

They've pushed us to the limit that now you've come to a point where you don't really care what they gonna do coz you've lost the faith.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All I can say is Thank God I wasn't expecting too much from TE's claim of "good news." Now I've reached a point where these spoilers don't affect me anymore. And I'm seriously done hoping for a miracle. -________-

-Facetious- thumbnail
Check out @MeghaaRuparel's Tweet: https://twitter.com/MeghaaRuparel/status/518018113300729856

Kuch Toh fayda hua iss track ka #desperateattempts 😆