Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm so done man.. it's just not about the love story anymore... the story has gone haywire and is so messy and crap.. it doesn't excite me anymore to want to come back and watch it.. and this is me who hasn't missed a single episode on tv.. I'll probably not from tonight.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And I didn't want them to solve all mysteries/problems and THEN get them back together. I wanted them to get together and sold alll the problems together too :( this sucks so much and I really don't have anymore patience
manny136 thumbnail
When will rehan divorce her ugh aliya is being held hostage now n she is tolerating this just for zain n zain for aliya, maybe aliya can start working at BG with zain, n pls zaro do something soon
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm so done man.. it's just not about the love story anymore... the story has gone haywire and is so messy and crap.. it doesn't excite me anymore to want to come back and watch it.. and this is me who hasn't missed a single episode on tv.. I'll probably not from tonight.

Exactly. This is not even a love story, it's some shitty story with negativity and drama. I really don't see any lovestory, and esp not of Zain and Aliya. Pathetic
manny136 thumbnail
If suri is the culprit behind the accident ugh she loves ruining ppls lives first she ruined rehans n now zaya ugh, karma pls come to her
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok guys that's it! This is it! I am done with this show for good! This is the last straw for me. I can't take this sh* anymore. I am truly feeling suffocated now. I am so agitated that even the name BI makes me go all crazy. I thought to wait until it plays out, but CVs are ever so determined to crush the slightest of hope that we have. I don't know why I am saying this...hopeless. The moment this crap telecasts onscreen, I am going to give my piece of mind to CVs. Then I will be done for good.

I hate them for doing this to our show. They separated our ZaYa and now this track..if I hate anything the most in stories then RM. I despise the current storyline. They ruined the essence of this story by every means. I just hate them.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I still don't understand, where is Aaliya's stance in all these?? To me even in the promo she seemed all calm and composed. Now what does that mean??

I want to know what is her reaction about all these? Is she going to play all goody goody (W & Mommy)...don't wanna mention the word b/c I can't relate her to someone else in that relationship. Who is she now?? Zain's lover...that's it or not even that cause according Mr. Pain Khan😡...?? Nothing else Aaliya became a toy now.

I swear these CVs r getting on my nerves. They just can't think straight. They have lost it all!!
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-serials-top-5-supporting-characters-impacting-major-storyline-shows/
Edited by -SH- - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Grreatt. Now we are going to get an insecure Zain too. I just don't get what they're trying to show through all of this. W*F was the point of ever showing a redemption track?
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never thought ill say this but the show has become nothing but a crap fest.
Nothing is worth to watch