Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ok don't bash me...but GOOD NEWS FOR ZAYA FANS๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

Is it something of ALIYA becoming pregnant which was a TB spoiler...coz that would make things worse๐Ÿ˜•

No yar habeeba she is not pregnant .. for sure
But there is good news awaiting zaya fans lets see
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/seven-sensational-tv-shows-week-peak-dramatic-moments-shows/4/

LOL, as we expected

Speak to you tonight x x
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, as we expected

Speak to you tonight x x

Okay.. are you here long enough to read the "good news"? ๐Ÿ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
So much for good news.. Beintehaa torture continues...

Suraiya Behind Bilaal's Kidnapping, Rehaan Promise To Leave Aaliya In Beintehaa

In Beintehaa, As per the current track Bilaal is tied up and thrown into a room. On the other hand, Suraiya tries to instigate the Qazi saab by saying that the Nikaah taking place in the Barkat Villa is a planned Halala Nikaah. Meanwhile, Bilaal tries to escape but is not able to. There at Barkat Villa, Qazi saab takes Aaliya's parents to task by saying that they are committing a sin. At the same time, Rehan comes and declares that there is no sin being committed in Barkat Villa, but the Nikaah of Aaliya and Rehan.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Rehaan will arrive outside his house. Kids will welcome Aaliya and Rehaan. Zaria will try to provoke Zain against his mother but to no avail. Rehaan will sleep on the couch and Aaliya will sleep on the bed. Zareena will discover that Suraiya has kidnapped Bilaal and she will confront her.

Zarena will remind Suraiya about the car incident. Rehaan will tell Aaliya about Rida that she died in an accident. Zain will stand under the lamp post and will see Aaliya and Rehaan in the same room. Rehaan will promise Zain that he has married Aaliya just to help them out and he will leave Aaliya , but till the divorce does not happen, Zain should accord the marriage full sanctity and treat Aaliya as Rehaan's wife: he does want to be the object of ridicule of a third man hovering around their domestic life...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some good news that is...

I wasn't rxpecting much but I still was hoping ATLEAST some sign of positivity would be there but nope. This is just wonderful, no more Zaya, depressed Zain and compliant aliya

Just wonderful
manny136 thumbnail
So now suri might have killed rehans wife wth? Now zaya will have to pretend ugh zaro better expose suri soon
-Facetious- thumbnail
As I feared, Suraiyya IS behind the accident and Rehan will come to know about it before he divorces Aaliya. So he's gonna put a bargain in front of Zain - his mom in return for his love. If Zain can send his mom to jail then he can get back Aaliya.

FREAKING AWESOME ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jeez this is so bloody ridiculous. Who knows when we're gona get a Zaya scene next. Now fricken Rehan is gona tell Zain what to do and Zain will just sit there and watch helplessly. That line of Zain seeing them in them in the same room, that was disgusting. I can't believe this show has come to this. I know I said that this marriage wouldn't taint their loved stoey, but now just reading about aliya being married to Rehan make my blood boil and takes away the essence already. Looks like it's gona be Rehan and aliya solving mysteries together now -__- UGHHH

AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE TWISTS?! This just seems like a regular HN. WOW
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Bargaing for suri n aliya lol rehans a lawyer he could send suri to jail himself lol its like he is practically goading zain to stay away from aliya what zain does now will be interesting. Rehans revenge could be to have zaya unite suris biggest defeat would be aliya back in bv. Also what excuse would he use to divorce her?
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How is that even good news...๐Ÿ˜•...and they say more interesting on Monday...GREAT THATS ALL WE NEED AT THE MOMENT๐Ÿ˜ก
It's really sad to see ZAIN this way...ya some say it is a punishment but that's just too much...