Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

I just watched that scene with surraiya and rehan. OH MY GOD SURRAIYA YOU BITCH, THE WORST MOTHER EVERR. She just looked sooo evil, i cant believe, if this RM happens, SHE will win. That disgusting woman, and a sorry excuse of a mother will WIN! JUST NO, FARHAN, YOU CANNOT SHOW THIS WOMAN WINNING PLEASEEE. SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW SDFGHJKL;

*Okay calms down* I have a theory. Before the third talaaq, they showes all kinds of scenes that hinted at NO divorce, esp that whole Matheran sequence. But the divorce happened...A TWIST! This time theyre showing all the scenes hinting towards a nikkah happening. They havent given the audience any hint that the nikkah WONT happen so everyone is expecting it to happen. So maybe thats why, the RM wont actually happen at the last moment...TWIST!

LOl i dont even know anymore 😳

Ankeeta, I so hope you're right!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
People are trending #BlackTuesday on Twitter...they can't ruin the show man, they just can't.
manny136 thumbnail
suri was unbelievable she was also very insulting to rehan saying how he n aliya have the same thinking n class she brought up class again ugh n then she said how he could divorce aliya after for zain n rehan was like didnt u just say we have to stop them from the gunnah . I really hope rehan uses his brain n figures out suri intentions if not just to have zain realize what his mother is up to. I liked what he said tht just coz aliya loves the kids like a mom doesnt mean he should marry her n nikkah is for two ppl who love each other aka ZAYA. Suri is so sure rehan would not divorce aliya but what if she is wrong i want her plan to slap her in the face soon ugh
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
m so f pissed right now , this woman suri ,how can a mother on earth can be so evil
if she gona win this time . daaamn you cv's 😡 hella annoyed , this is not f entertainment this is not we have singd for , this is not our bi , but i still trusting some miracle will happen but dont know what to say anymore
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A huge mess LOL, episode gearing up for RM. Still hanging in there, hoping it won't happen.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Some twist will happen ,wat twist we will know tomorrow.
If Rehan marry Aalia hope he gives T soon.Now Zain has gone to BV.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
It's a loada bull crap, how Zain just turned up at BV. What the hell, all our dreams of Zain and Aliya in their small house flushed down the toilet
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's a loada bull crap, how Zain just turned up at BV. What the hell, all our dreams of Zain and Aliya in their small house flushed down the toilet

heeena and how the hell zain apologize to suri 😡

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

heeena and how the hell zain apologize to suri 😡

I KNOWW!! Was so random and out of place, like what did Suri do to get back in Zain's good books
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I KNOWW!! Was so random and out of place, like what did Suri do to get back in Zain's good books

daamn you cv's , this part i was like daaamn seriously zain , as u said it was so out of place , ek minute mien zain aisaa hogya ? creatives are going mad dued , what a gret mess they have created okay whether its intentional or unintentional par for seeking divorce from doosre shauhar se again is a sin , what kind of F msg they are tryna to give , m still keeping my faith that they just can't ruin their own show for the sake of society and rules , i mean comn on where is the common sense ?