Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
See ya Saheba...I'm gonna go too, got tons to do...*sigh*

Please let a miracle happen tomorrow. Please.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaash i havent loved the character zain-aaliya to that much extent , their purity , their soul connection their everything from head to toe , i mean how can some body do that on the sake of entertainment , wrong message they are sending on the first place ,😭
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am off now. Good night all. c u guys tomorrow
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If aliya gets married to rehan then those stupid kids are not gonna spare her. What if rehan turns lovey dovey towards aliya? And aliya doesnt divorce rehan for the sake of the kids?
Omg, negative thoughts😭
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Kaash i havent loved the character zain-aaliya to that much extent , their purity , their soul connection their everything from head to toe , i mean how can some body do that on the sake of entertainment , wrong message they are sending on the first place ,😭

Jaaneman... Is tute hue dil ke liye koi elaaj hai kya😭
musicxolover thumbnail
'

User Actions
Following
Fuzion Productions@FuzeProductions

Line of the day from #Beintehaa "Allah Haafiz The, Allah Haafiz Rahenge Aur Allah Haafiz Hain". pic.twitter.com/18YAdfyo3g

Embedded image permalink
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just watched that scene with surraiya and rehan. OH MY GOD SURRAIYA YOU BITCH, THE WORST MOTHER EVERR. She just looked sooo evil, i cant believe, if this RM happens, SHE will win. That disgusting woman, and a sorry excuse of a mother will WIN! JUST NO, FARHAN, YOU CANNOT SHOW THIS WOMAN WINNING PLEASEEE. SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW SDFGHJKL;
*Okay calms down* I have a theory. Before the third talaaq, they showes all kinds of scenes that hinted at NO divorce, esp that whole Matheran sequence. But the divorce happened...A TWIST! This time theyre showing all the scenes hinting towards a nikkah happening. They havent given the audience any hint that the nikkah WONT happen so everyone is expecting it to happen. So maybe thats why, the RM wont actually happen at the last moment...TWIST!

LOl i dont even know anymore 😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Fuze tweeted this (in the previous page)...Allah needs to protect ZaYa now, enough with all the obstacles!

I haven't seen the episode yet but all those pictures on Twitter are making me cry...😭 Okay buh bye...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only good thing about todays episode was that hug scene with Yeh ishq hai BG. It was beautiful 😭
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I just watched that scene with surraiya and rehan. OH MY GOD SURRAIYA YOU BITCH, THE WORST MOTHER EVERR. She just looked sooo evil, i cant believe, if this RM happens, SHE will win. That disgusting woman, and a sorry excuse of a mother will WIN! JUST NO, FARHAN, YOU CANNOT SHOW THIS WOMAN WINNING PLEASEEE. SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW SDFGHJKL;

*Okay calms down* I have a theory. Before the third talaaq, they showes all kinds of scenes that hinted at NO divorce, esp that whole Matheran sequence. But the divorce happened...A TWIST! This time theyre showing all the scenes hinting towards a nikkah happening. They havent given the audience any hint that the nikkah WONT happen so everyone is expecting it to happen. So maybe thats why, the RM wont actually happen at the last moment...TWIST!

LOl i dont even know anymore 😳

Dont know what's gonna happen. Farhan sir just enjoys playing with the story. First talaaq, no loophole and now HN? anyway, i hope what you're saying comes true. I hope their is a big twist.