Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

I so want to make a post on FB... am just holding myself till tomorrow. If the marriage goes through, i will ensure Farhan-Seema hears from me!!!!!!!!!!! This is not fans sign up for ... evil winning again and again and good people going through SHIT to become one!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, I am still in his friends list.. Will give a piece of my mind
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Joh hoga kal dekha jayega. No point fretting over something that hasn't happened yet, we can still hold hope until it's finally aired

Yupp, you're right Heena...*Fingers crossed for a miracle*
musicxolover thumbnail

I so want to make a post on FB... am just holding myself till tomorrow. If the marriage goes through, i will ensure Farhan-Seema hears from me!!!!!!!!!!! This is not fans sign up for ... evil winning again and again and good people going through SHIT to become one!!!!!!!!!!!

When you make that post, can you post it here too? :P

Seriously man, there's a limit to negativity!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

everyone is holding that thought Shruthi :), me too but we were too confident that third T will not happen but it did :( ... so hope is sort of slipping away!!!!!!!!!

exactly why I think that Halala will happen 😭
yes these promos are misleading...they are misleading us that some type of Big thing will happen that will make us happy. But no that's the unexpected twist, nothing happens! Our initial thought turns out to be right...we predicted that Rehan will jump in to 'save' Aaliya's 'izzat' and it won't be intentional Halala...well here we go.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
atleast we will know by this week where is this going. we will not have to cross another weekend!!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay bye bye now, have to go to class.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

When you make that post, can you post it here too? :P

Seriously man, there's a limit to negativity!!

ofcourse i will :) :)
musicxolover thumbnail
Like what is Zain, some eternal Devdas?? How much more pain does he have to go through?!

And Aaliya! What is she, a ping pong ball to be tossed between two men?? This isn't entertainment, for crying out loud!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

After seeing this, i've got an idea. What if after marriage Bilala doesn't turn up? (Because someone kidnapped him, of course) For more than six months? No contact, nothing. And after six monts Aliya can seek for divorce from the qazi stating that her husband did not come even after six months right? I've seen this law somewhere!

This is what i posted in the other thread. We were all confused that Bilal was the Groom, but who kidnapped him, is this thing possible?
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Apparently, I am still in his friends list.. Will give a piece of my mind

I am too, he has not removed me yet. He is so getting a constructive and destructive feedback from me on customer satisfaction if this marriage happens. No one will buy a book if the story does not appeal to a reader. Becoming one in the last page never is appealing.