Arakshi : Crave For Love.. part 21: pg 46...(28/5)

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

<font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello everyone!!!πŸ€—</font>

<font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">As I get little response...So cant hold back my self..And now the result...</font>

</div>

<div><font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Here is my new story...</font>

<font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#cc00cc" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><strong>Dont want to tell much about this one...So here its prolouge ...</font>

<div align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Crave For Love...</font></div>
<div align="center"></u></div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><u>PROLOGUE</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri"></font>

<p align="center"><font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">She is pure soul her birth was meant to spread happiness and love everywhere...</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">He lives a lively life hiding all his pain deep down in his heart...</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Both are not similar but still destiny tied them with a thin string...</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">And that string which hold them back together with each other is CRAVE FOR LOVE...</p>

</div>
<div>

Note :Scroll down for chapter 1..πŸ˜ƒ
</font>
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Part 1...

Sakshi

Morning rays peep into hall where I sleep everyday...I lazily turned around other side of the bed to avoid the ray's disturbance...I tossed on my bed as once my eye get open its too hard for me to sleep again..Yet for few minutes I lazily tossed on my bed...Finally my alarm start buzzing and I sat on bed scratching my arms...I switch off the alarm and closed my eyes to remember God...

After five minutes I opened my eyes and start my daily routine...I get fresh n up and changed into my school uniform...I comb my hair and wear my favorite watch...I look at clock and its still 6:15 and my school time is 7: 40 for that I left from house at 7:00 means I have lot of time...

I made my way towards my sisters room...It's my room too but small so I stayed out as I like that open place more...I have three sisters...Two are elder than me being 21 and 19...And third one is my little sis Khush aka khushbu..Who is 11 years old...I enter in room and switch on the lights...I shook Khush to wake up and after five minutes she gets up rubbing her little eyes...

She gave me her sweet smile and wish me saying "Good Morning Saki..."I wished her back and smiled at my new nickname...Everyday she gave me new name...As for respect she didn't utter my real name...Sakshi...But I love my new name given by everyone...After that she left for her morning chores and to get ready for school...

Then I went to kitchen and as usual found my mom preparing for my most dislike thing ...Milk...I wish her good morning and kissed on her forehead like everyday...She wish me back and give me huge smile because of my kiss...I know she loved it...Then she handed me glass which is filled with milk ...I made a puppy face to avoid it but my mother give me straight look means she isn't going to hear me...I took the cup and went to balcony to get some fresh air like everyday...

I unlocked the door and stand outside...The cloud has red shade of sunrays and sun is shining with its full...Birds are singing melody and flying here and there...The atmosphere is amazing and its all make me feel comfortable...As morning time is time of my struggling with thoughts...

Thoughts about feeling...Which I want to avoid most...My love...My first and last love...I tried very hard to avoid those feeling but unfortunately I fall very hard in love...I can't avoid this...Finally I accept defeat but didn't accept in front of anyone not even in front of him...I talk with him just five-six times...Never look straight at him when he is staring at side of us...Don't know why but being with someone afraid me like hell...Only at home I am free bird...Not that I m bounded for anything...it's just my nature...

Strange...I fall for whom I didn't even know fully...Its been hardly six months I know him...His nature...His attitude...His perfection...His respect and care for others...Although there are so many reasons of being in love with him...Yet I notice something different too...But don't know what was that...Want to know but how???

Anyways no right to know...As destiny has some other plans!!! I came to know that he like someone else...Who is also my classmate...Why not???The girl whom he is liking is perfectly deserve him...She is totally angle...Beautiful heart...Perfect background...Rich family...Happy life...There is no reason to not to fall for her...She is perfect... And about me from mid class family...Little weird nature...and with a secret which is just between me and my self...So at the result I think she is perfect for him...

So now in days I am totally trying to avoid this again...Not because it's necessary to whom you loved he or she have to love you back...Its just it's effecting me too much...And I have so many goals in my life that I can't tolerate this...I cant let it effect on me...Everyday when that thought come in mind...I started crying silently..It's really hard for me...Most toughest part of time...

I came out from thoughts as someone patted me from back...I turned around...Its Khush... "Saki,,Milk kyu nahi pura kiya??" She asked cutely.. "You know na...I don't like it..." "But its make you strong like me..." I laugh a little at her comment...Then start drinking...I realize I am so much engrossed in thoughts that I didn't even had a sip...I finished it one go...Then with Khush I enter in again...

Being ready we left the house...With each other...I dropped her at school which is really near from our home...Then I took auto and headed towards my school...Wishing that his presenes wont effect me again...

I came in class...And took my seat...Then a girl enter with a big smile on her face...She waved her handed and wish me "Good Morning Sakshi.." "Good morning Natasha..."I wished back smilingly...Natasha...She is only friend of mine...She took her seat...Soon everyone came and class became full...Surprise...My heart still wish to see him everyday and mind is shouting that don't wish which leads you to hurting...I closed my eyes and take a deep breath...

Finally bell rang and sir enter...Then prayer start...We finished the prayers...and sat for attendance...As his number came my eyes went to his seat which is empty but then I heard his voice "Present Sir..."I quickly look up...There he is...Sir start giving him lacture about being on time...And he muttered sorry...Then as always he looked at boys "Good morning guys..." I shake my head in disbeilife infront of sir he is wishing all like this loud..And all also said "Good morning Arjun..." "Your wishing sension is complete so shall we start..." Sir asked not angrily as he know its daily routine...And he isn't bad boy...Soon sir start his teaching and mind drifted there...

Whole day pass...As usual...Sometime in studies and sometime in watching class boys madness...Finally bell rang means school get over...I see him one last time for a day...Then left from there...Don't know why but my heart is saying something unusual is going to happen...But what??...I sighed..Then came back home...

I am feeling really tired but complete my all day chorus and lunch...Finally fall on bed to get some sleep...For calmness..Soon I drifted into sleep...

I heared someones shouting and angrily opened my eyes to know who is disturbing my sleep...Yawningly I sat on bed...There she is Khush...She shook me saying "Wake up Saki ...Lets play...Everyday we played at this time...Please utho na..." "Ya meri sweety coming..." A big smile appear on her lips as I said that...She love to play with me..And me too...So I have to play..

I got up and fresh n up...Its evening time..I slept so much...Afterall at night hardly get sleep...And now it's the result...Khush want to play hide and seek...And as usual she made me stand at our house main gate so I wont cheat her...I closed my eyes and start counting numbers ...While she left giglingly...

I counted till fifteen...But then feel something wired like someone is here...I didn't turn...Hear a voice "Mr.Aanand is here??" I get confused...Who is he...Didn't looked back...As I m peeping inside for Khush...Without looking him I replied "Yup...He is in home..Enter in gate..Take first ladder...There he is..." "thanks ..."He muttered and left...

Finally me too step inside house again...But my mom caught me first... "Koi aaya hai tumhara dad se milne...So stop playing...After he goes then you both play..." I nodded sadly...Always ruin our fun...Don't like guest...

Then I was going to find Khush to tell her..But again stopped me...And giving me tray...She asked me to serve the water...I set my closed properly as its became little messy..Then drapping scarf...I went to hall with tray...Where my brother Sameer is sitting with someone...Ys ..Ofcourse the guest...Who ruin our play..

I went towards them...Sameer bhai gave me smile...While I put tray infront of him to give glass...I was going to turned...But realize that I didn't saw he took the glass or not as my eyes were searching for Khush...I look at him...And I became shocked to see him...He is here...I muttered under my breath "Arjun.."He too looked me and shocked to see me..Both didn't say anything or react...I just left from there putting tray there...

Depends on your response...
Next part PM for them who comment...
Waiting for your views..
Real stories begins with next chapter...
Thanx for reading...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 10 years ago
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail

Index:

Prolouge and part 1: Above...
Part 6: Page 23
Part 7: Page 28
Part 9:
Part 10:page 35
Part 12 & 13 : page 39
Part 14: page 41.
Part 15 & 16: page 42...
Part 18:page 44..
Part 19 & 20: page 45
Edited by Arakshiya_58 - 8 years ago
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Awesome update princess.
Loved it very much.
Wonderful start.
Loved their family bond.
Con soonz...
Am eager to know more...
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 10 years ago
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start all from sakshi's POV
both r in school i so much wanted a story in which they r in school or college
she has nice loving family then how come the title crave for love πŸ€”
even she hates drinking milk 😊
she likes arjun but still can't express to him or even talk to him
but does he also like her
arjun at sakshi's home why ?
thanks for pm
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well as shefali dear said how the title comes crave for the love when there are so much of unconditional love in the air of family ...let see
Awesome n fresh start the tossing on bed of sakshi the time management the sister,s bond just amazing

_Aditi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome start
loved it
waiting for the next part
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊
shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice strt smtng very dffrnt
luvd it.
Cnt soon.. Pm me also
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg
Start so cute
Really nice
Wana read more
Continue soon
savali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful start.
so sakshi is student.
Loved their family bond.
She loves arjun but dont want to know anyone.
Arjun like someone,who is she?
Why is arjun came to sakshi home?
Waiting for more.