Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sruthi we will be swearing at almost every single character these days 🤣 The only that we will NOT be swearing at is Zaya, Rehan (as long as he doesn't marry Aaliya), Rehmaan.

But you know we saw Zain giving it back to Suri, I really want to see Aaliya remind her parents of their involvement in her divorce..I saw a lot of people also upset about that on twitter...I mean especially today when she was like " Bas Karo". I swear the sight of her itself makes my blood boil😡

LOL well, they're all insufferable now! Well, most of them...😆
Yes, Aaliya needs to have an outburst too...I want her to scream at them, honestly...about how this whole mess is their fault and how they were the ones who didn't give a damn about "khandhan ki izzat" when they filed those papers! I swear, that line pissed me off so much, I can't even...🤬!!

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same here! I will be swearing but hopefully it won't be for long since the Abdullahs will leave. My guess is Zarina convinces Suraiya to leave and puts her next plan into action by having people gossip about Aaliya, questioning her reputation and that is how she gets the idea to have Bilal marry Aaliya. I don't know just speculating here but it is her who is doing the dirty work these days and she is getting pleasure out of dividing the Abdullah household so she gets what she wants. I really hope Rehman catches onto her soon, he knows how she is well now he needs to protect Aaliya.

Mandy...I sure hope this doesn't come true.

I agree, Rehman needs to do something about this and protect ZaYa...and possibly help them find a way out of this.
Btw, it wasn't just Rehman who looked suspicious of Zarina, so did Shazia today...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

I swear.. the way she keeps on harping like a banshee about ghar ki izzat.. woman who were you when you didn't think of that once while getting your daughter's signature by deceit. Shalam and Nafeesa/Fahad.. I hate the sight of them 😡

Same here!! Like seriously you did not think of all this when you were destroying your daughter's home but now that it is her home she sings a different tune. I can't stand Shabana!

Then there is Nafeesa another delusional woman, why in the world would Zain listen to her of all people?? So what if he wants to leave BV? If she really wanted to help then she would open that mouth of hers instead of acting like the perfect bahu who did nothing wrong.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG don't even get me started on Nafeesa...can I say delusional? Why on earth would Zain listen to her, of all people? If she really wanted to help then she should 'fess up! 😵

No Aashi, don't go, you just got here 😭
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

That's what I was thinking. Bcoz in WU it clearly states that she tried to part ways after saying that they won't change their religion and will do whatever their parents think is right. I guess I am gonna wait till weekend to see where this all is heading. Too much of confusion but the best part is finally we are at the final stage. No more of speculating now at least.

BI makes all the difference in how they show what has been written about it. TB article was true but the picture each one of us made with the way it was written, it left a wrong impression. Everything happened what was written in the article but the picture was different. Can totally understand how the WU must be.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nafeesa OMG another hypocrite in the midst!!😡 You know seeing Zarina's personality of late..I really really hope that she is not the one to find out about Nafeesa's truth. God knows how she will use this if she ever finds out first. And I want a Rehan-Nafeesa confrontation in the future..where maybe Nafeesa will be like what can I do to help them and Rehan be like there is only one thing you can possibly but you are too much of a selfish woman to do it-revealing the truth.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL well, they're all insufferable now! Well, most of them...😆
Yes, Aaliya needs to have an outburst too...I want her to scream at them, honestly...about how this whole mess is their fault and how they were the ones who didn't give a damn about "khandhan ki izzat" when they filed those papers! I swear, that line pissed me off so much, I can't even...🤬!!

Mandy...I sure hope this doesn't come true.

I agree, Rehman needs to do something about this and protect ZaYa...and possibly help them find a way out of this.
Btw, it wasn't just Rehman who looked suspicious of Zarina, so did Shazia today...

Shazia has seemed suspicious of Zarina for quite some time, the way she looks at her and observes her actions. I believe Shazia knows this woman is not trustworthy, she should find a way to catch onto Zarina's plans and expose her since Rehman is doing nothing! Seriously were all his words to Zarina just all talk and no action? Why isn't he trying to stop Zarina from ruining their son's life? He is still a puppet in his mother's hands and Aaliya, the girl he loves as a daughter but is failing to protect right now? Hoping that changes soon especially if what I speculate about Zarina turns out to be true.

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same here!! Like seriously you did not think of all this when you were destroying your daughter's home but now that it is her home she sings a different tune. I can't stand Shabana!

Then there is Nafeesa another delusional woman, why in the world would Zain listen to her of all people?? So what if he wants to leave BV? If she really wanted to help then she would open that mouth of hers instead of acting like the perfect bahu who did nothing wrong.

Seriously!! Even Suraiyya didn't bug me so much the way Shabana and Nafeesa do.. "Main Mom ko sach toh nahi bata sakti lekin" WOMAN STFU.. you just dig your grave a tad more deeper 🤬
-Facetious- thumbnail
The more Zain keeps on saying that "main tumhari shaadi kisi aur se nahi hone dunga" makes me apprehensive about him either being not aware or unable to reach Aaliya if this happens.

GOD I don't like how I sound -____-
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BI makes all the difference in how they show what has been written about it. TB article was true but the picture each one of us made with the way it was written, it left a wrong impression. Everything happened what was written in the article but the picture was different. Can totally understand how the WU must be.

I haven't read TB article actually. I get what you mean. Will catch the episode soon :) Precao looks really interesting 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail

Totally agree, I'm so glad I waited until after the episode aired before I read that TB article. The TB article claimed Aaliya would walk away silently from Zain but that was not true at all, Aaliya made it clear to Zain that she has always been his and will always be. Aaliya left Zain with some powerful and meaningful dialogues, it was not a case of her walking away or choosing her parents over him. I know there are fans who are upset that Aaliya did not leave with Zain but she was just being true to her character, she can't be shown preaching one thing yet doing another. It is not that easy especially considering they are already facing consequences of the steps they took.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Nafeesa OMG another hypocrite in the midst!!😡 You know seeing Zarina's personality of late..I really really hope that she is not the one to find out about Nafeesa's truth. God knows how she will use this if she ever finds out first. And I want a Rehan-Nafeesa confrontation in the future..where maybe Nafeesa will be like what can I do to help them and Rehan be like there is only one thing you can possibly but you are too much of a selfish woman to do it-revealing the truth.

Nafeesa has a hell of nerve, one scene with her and I was left fuming. Nafeesa either needs to confess what she did to Suraiya or stay out of this! I am not interested in her so called positive turn when she is still keeping her mouth shut about something which Zain and Aaliya continue to pay for today.