Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Oh okay :O Shivani you are officially our translator/dictionary from now on👍🏼Even the episode didn't give the meaning for this word when I watched it subbed🥱

LOL okay.. 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She's on a Tweeting roll 😆 Adorable!

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Packup! The best part is whether you want to work or not...u have to because its tonight's telecast! Lol :)

Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sruthi we will be swearing at almost every single character these days 🤣 The only that we will NOT be swearing at is Zaya, Rehan (as long as he doesn't marry Aaliya), Rehmaan.
But you know we saw Zain giving it back to Suri, I really want to see Aaliya remind her parents of their involvement in her divorce..I saw a lot of people also upset about that on twitter...I mean especially today when she was like " Bas Karo". I swear the sight of her itself makes my blood boil😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay, he can't be unconscious for so long 😆

I know that when they're humiliating her again, I'm gonna be swearing at my laptop screen. 🤬
I did when those long-nosed gundas were beating up Zain too!!

Same here! I will be swearing but hopefully it won't be for long since the Abdullahs will leave. My guess is Zarina convinces Suraiya to leave and puts her next plan into action by having people gossip about Aaliya, questioning her reputation and that is how she gets the idea to have Bilal marry Aaliya. I don't know just speculating here but it is her who is doing the dirty work these days and she is getting pleasure out of dividing the Abdullah household so she gets what she wants. I really hope Rehman catches onto her soon, he knows how she is well now he needs to protect Aaliya.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just read the WU. So Aliya says she will abide to religion and what her parents say right ? So where did the spirit to fight back go 🤔 Or I am totally off track ?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sruthi we will be swearing at almost every single character these days🤣The only that we will NOT be swearing at is Zaya, Rehan (as long as he doesn't marry Aaliya), Rehmaan.

But you know we saw Zain giving it back to Suri, I really want to see Aaliya remind her parents of their involvement in her divorce..I saw a lot of people also upset about that on twitter...I mean especially today when she was like " Bas Karo". I swear the sight of her itself makes my blood boil😡

I swear.. the way she keeps on harping like a banshee about ghar ki izzat.. woman who were you when you didn't think of that once while getting your daughter's signature by deceit. Shalam and Nafeesa/Fahad.. I hate the sight of them 😡
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I just read the WU. So Aliya says she will abide to religion and what her parents say right ? So where did the spirit to fight back go 🤔 Or I am totally off track ?

What WU did you read?

You're totally off track. 😆 And hiii 🤗
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What WU did you read?

You're totally off track. 😆 And hiii 🤗

Hii 🤗Oh Good if she is not keeping herself away again -_-

I probably misinterpreted the meaning I guess.

Byee now 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I just read the WU. So Aliya says she will abide to religion and what her parents say right ? So where did the spirit to fight back go🤔Or I am totally off track ?

Don't judge the episode on WU Aashi.. I can imagine the immature comments/reaction to that.

If you watch it as a whole it makes perfect sense.
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Don't judge the episode on WU Aashi.. I can imagine the immature comments/reaction to that.

If you watch it as a whole it makes perfect sense.

That's what I was thinking. Bcoz in WU it clearly states that she tried to part ways after saying that they won't change their religion and will do whatever their parents think is right. I guess I am gonna wait till weekend to see where this all is heading. Too much of confusion but the best part is finally we are at the final stage. No more of speculating now at least.