Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

these are almost playing with thin ice here, the more these two show their affection to the world, hence zamana, the more it would boil and motivate the others to drift them apart, the more these two will show that nothing is going to affect or break them will make the gamer-s around them play hard.

oh okay :O and the harder and more exciting it will be for us to watch :( :D
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Unless they mean the tighter their families will try to bind them the looser those bonds with their families will become?🤔

I don't even know if that made sense!

of course that too, like showing these two how wrong they are for each other or something along those lines will just make ZaYa more against their families hence them being more upset with them. it will always be like dont give me a slap if you dont want one back

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey guys.. :))

Watched the Precap again.. Aaliya looked here and there before moving in.. So her staying at his home all night will again raise questions and more people will become violent?

it seems so Shiv today's episode was just a sneak peak...there is trailer and a whole movie of violence left to see 😭
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey guys.. :))

Watched the Precap again.. Aaliya looked here and there before moving in.. So her staying at his home all night will again raise questions and more people will become violent?

definitely, it will make it harder for them now, since not only will they be shown breaking the religious laws in the eyes of the public but maintaining a najaaiz, not acceptable relationship without the institution of marriage.

alright i just wanted to share those thoughts and im out! bye guys!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope we don't have to see Zain getting beaten up all the time!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

yea when i sit down to watch the episodes im sure as hell not watching that scene thank you very much🥱

Yes or else at the end of it we all will suffer from high blood pressure
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Thanks for Sharing Sumaiya. I love what they wrote, its going to be tenacious and vigorous battle of their love, notwithstanding all if they remain together strong as hydrogen bonds, AHH Chem Reference🤣, these two will in the end up together for sure without the help of any other man.

what people are not being considerate or about maintaining any empathy, that Zain and Aaliyah could have "tried" to accepted such a laws of shariat and RM but what really agitated them was that "Aaliyah is now haram to Zain." it really kind a threw the off. as ZaYa fans we need to comprehend that these two the ones that will fight the world, will fight against each other but one thing they wont ever let anyone poke or harm is their pak saaf mohabbat, its the purity of their bond that reaches height. Pure Love is not a smooth run neither is it all roses but sacrifice is the hallmark which later becomes your key to getting attached to one another again.

People for once need to come out their little bubble along with an open mind in actuality see what the hell is trying to be portrayed and conveyed and not what their eyes want to see.

Its of no use Zainab, people only see what they want to see instead of the bigger picture.

I can only hope ZaYa end up together without halala. I love the stand they've taken and enjoying this its us against the world track. I want to see Aaliya fighting back when those Abdhullahs insult her, Zain needs her and she can't leave him. It is not like this is BV, this is Zain's home and if he wants her there, she can stay.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

This is the first time Fuze left us on a confused note...my guess is because they are just as confused about the future plot..as in they are not sure exactly what's going to come up..and they just wanted a strong metaphor or something.. o.O

Yes they tried to come up with something strong but only ended up confusing us more, still a good article though.

Same! Let this be a one time thing, we don't need to see Zain getting beaten up as a result to show the hurdles he and Aaliya have to face to be together.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

it seems so Shivtoday's episode was just a sneak peak...there is trailer and a whole movie of violence left to see😭

Did I just read a Fuze article? What was that last line about?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Zainab...it wasn't a long scene but because it was at the end of the episode you never know they might just extend it at the beginning in the next episode like they sometimes do...I really hope not though!