Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

did you guys read Prees tweets

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Hot sun & the lop sided beach...and me on the steeper side trying to pace up with zain lol :) beach sequences are really tough!

Packup! The best part is whether you want to work or not...u have to because its tonight's telecast! Lol :)

Pree is tweeting a lot today πŸ˜† she's such a cutiepie 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

did you guys read Prees tweets

Hot sun & the lop sided beach...and me on the steeper side trying to pace up with zain lol :) beach sequences are really tough!

Packup! The best part is whether you want to work or not...u have to because its tonight's telecast! Lol :)

This girl is just adorable!!! I love her tweets
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Have you guys read the new fuzion article?

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-rocky-roads-zain-aaliya-ahead/
okay this line about the tightened grip...who are they referring to?πŸ˜•
And thank you Sumi πŸ˜ƒ
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have no idea Saheba...that line confused me tooπŸ€”

you're welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting! Now sure how to feel about this fuze article! :S Not sure what they mean by this 'tightened grip'?
I guess there will be a commotion because the spent the night alone! But i hope the consequences aren't too severe! :/
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

okay this line about the tightened grip...who are they referring to?πŸ˜•

And thank you Sumi πŸ˜ƒ

I was going to ask the same thing, that line confused me.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for Sharing Sumaiya. I love what they wrote, its going to be tenacious and vigorous battle of their love, notwithstanding all if they remain together strong as hydrogen bonds, AHH Chem Reference🀣, these two will in the end up together for sure without the help of any other man.

what people are not being considerate or about maintaining any empathy, that Zain and Aaliyah could have "tried" to accepted such a laws of shariat and RM but what really agitated them was that "Aaliyah is now haram to Zain." it really kind a threw the off. as ZaYa fans we need to comprehend that these two the ones that will fight the world, will fight against each other but one thing they wont ever let anyone poke or harm is their pak saaf mohabbat, its the purity of their bond that reaches height. Pure Love is not a smooth run neither is it all roses but sacrifice is the hallmark which later becomes your key to getting attached to one another again.

People for once need to come out their little bubble along with an open mind in actuality see what the hell is trying to be portrayed and conveyed and not what their eyes want to see.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tightened Grip: What I believe they mean is, they are definitely going to share some moments, not romancing wise, but more of hear to heart wise, before the arrival of the Abdullahs, they might just diffuse into each other practically seeing each others pain become one again, not like that but by their promises and commitments new ones.
This is the first time Fuze left us on a confused note...my guess is because they are just as confused about the future plot..as in they are not sure exactly what's going to come up..and they just wanted a strong metaphor or something.. o.O