Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Dude, did Ghulam look guilty...or saddened...when he pulled ZaYa's hands apart? πŸ˜•

I think both for a min i thought he might be getting a heart attack lol, he really twisted zayas hands lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I think both for a min i thought he might be getting a heart attack lol, he really twisted zayas hands lol

The struggle he went through to yank their hands apart πŸ˜† Idk, he seemed so conflicted today...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This is what they're shooting all night for πŸ˜† Can't wait!! ❀️

Credit - Twitter

TT is on a roll of late giving BI articles. Looking forward to Aaliya taking care of Zain
mandy0310 thumbnail

The struggle he went through to yank their hands apart πŸ˜† Idk, he seemed so conflicted today...

He did look conflicted, he even hesitated before pulling them apart
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh just watched the episode! It was so sad!! :( Poor Zaya :/
These two have been through so much and unfortunately this is just the beginning! I know Aliya will be heart broke seeing Zain's condition tomorrow but i don't want her to give up. This is just the beginning of their fight! And man, there were some strong words said today by both Zain and Aliya. They just cannot go through with the Halala Nikkah after the things they've said today. It just cannot be for nothing!
And yes, i quite liked Rehan today..just hoping he stays likable..

I am seriously loving the episodes nowadays, and wow have they turned Zaya's cute and simple love story into an epic classic one!! What a great twist by the Cvs. I didn't like them getting divorced but it sure led to some quality content and performances during and after!!

AHH sooo excited for the precap, just hoping we get a nice long Zaya scene <3
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AAAH, have to wait till Friday to watch the episode. All your reviews makes the episode sound beautiful!!

Thanks guys!!!

See you tom xx
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Ahh just watched the episode! It was so sad!! :( Poor Zaya :/

These two have been through so much and unfortunately this is just the beginning! I know Aliya will be heart broke seeing Zain's condition tomorrow but i don't want her to give up. This is just the beginning of their fight! And man, there were some strong words said today by both Zain and Aliya. They just cannot go through with the Halala Nikkah after the things they've said today. It just cannot be for nothing!
And yes, i quite liked Rehan today..just hoping he stays likable..

I am seriously loving the episodes nowadays, and wow have they turned Zaya's cute and simple love story into an epic classic one!! What a great twist by the Cvs. I didn't like them getting divorced but it sure led to some quality content and performances during and after!!

AHH sooo excited for the precap, just hoping we get a nice long Zaya scene <3

I'm hoping we do Anku, Preetika tweeted about shooting long hours for the next episode so there must be some good ZaYa scenes in store. Keep the villains out for one episode!

I am hoping they keep Rehan positive, he is the only one who not only supports Zain and Aaliya but knows their options legally. I'm hoping he can find a loophole because ZaYa are hellbent on not going through halala. I want to see more of their fight

Totally agree with you on the last part, who knew their divorce would lead to such an epic battle? I'm loving the episodes these days, BI has delivered some of its strongest episodes since the divorce track and I've seen a lot of people who had earlier stopped watching BI return.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YOU GUYS OMFGG WATCH THISSS
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfiulyuxi-s[/YOUTUBE]

if anyone knows who made this please tell her i love her!

kay bye1
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping we do Anku, Preetika tweeted about shooting long hours for the next episode so there must be some good ZaYa scenes in store. Keep the villains out for one episode!

I am hoping they keep Rehan positive, he is the only one who not only supports Zain and Aaliya but knows their options legally. I'm hoping he can find a loophole because ZaYa are hellbent on not going through halala. I want to see more of their fight

Totally agree with you on the last part, who knew their divorce would lead to such an epic battle? I'm loving the episodes these days, BI has delivered some of its strongest episodes since the divorce track and I've seen a lot of people who had earlier stopped watching BI return.

Yeah I hope she meant they shooting long hours for the Zaya scene! Hahah, seriously man, we need a break from the villains, for one episode at least. Cuz we sure are going to get a lot of them in the coming episodes!
Yeah for sure! Rehan hoesntly is quite a good character but because of the looming fear of RM an that being with him, people haven't been able to accept him fully, including me! His character can defiantly be very useful as a lawyer in this track and i hope they keep it that way!
Yup definitely!! Even the ratings have improved. The ratings that had dropped during the Ramadan track is finally coming back up and i hope it continues to increase. They truly are a unique show and deserve to do well! And of course, in the UK Bi has been doing amazing. Honestly as long as they don't go through with the Halala, I know i can continue to enjoy this show thoroughly. DOnt know what exactly is going to happen in tomorrow's or the coming episodes, but as nervous as i am for it, i am also super excited about it!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

YOU GUYS OMFGG WATCH THISSS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfiulyuxi-s[/YOUTUBE]

if anyone knows who made this please tell her i love her!

kay bye1

that is such a breathtakingly beautiful VM, thank you so much for sharing with us ZainabπŸ€—
And sorry nope I do not know herπŸ˜›