Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

When those gundas were beating Zain up and lecturing him about taking care of his mom, I'm like, stfu!! That righteous attitude seriously pissed me off. Like, keep your large nose OUT of his business, thanks.

I know right!! Like who the hell are you to preach?! Last time I checked Allah didn't give the permission to beat up people either!! Bloody hypocrites!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Koi batao na aaj kya hua 😒. My posts got lost amidst the discussion

LOL um it was kinda filmy today in the beginning...like, their parents were pulling them away from each other in the masjid...

More powerful dialogues from ZaYa...Zain said Aaliya would always be his and his alone and Aaliya promised that she will always be with him, until her last breath...

Zain moved out of Loony Villa to a place in Aaliya's neighborhood but he got beaten up by those gundas then Rehman Chacha saved him...
His head was bleeding :'(

In the precap, he goes to Aaliya's house and collapses in her arms...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why I'm dreading the upcoming episodes😕
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Sruthi...Funny thing is the person below commented she agrees with me when she's one of the ones that made the topic yesterday with the DT note and which got closed for review😆

LMAO! 🤣 Kya baat hai. 😆

I LOVED your reply girl, on point!! 😃
Dude either zaya has been drinking some protein shake or something..or their love empowered their muscles or something. Like 3 men were holding onto Zain and they couldn't pull him to break zaya apart 🤪
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I don't know why I'm dreading the upcoming episodes😕

me too 😭
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Thanks Sruthi!😆 Those posts are beyond annoying now though🥱
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Dude either zaya has been drinking some protein shake or something..or their love empowered their muscles or something. Like 3 men were holding onto Zain and they couldn't pull him to break zaya apart 🤪

It was like trying to pry them apart with a crowbar😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL um it was kinda filmy today in the beginning...like, their parents were pulling them away from each other in the masjid...

More powerful dialogues from ZaYa...Zain said Aaliya would always be his and his alone and Aaliya promised that she will always be with him, until her last breath...

Zain moved out of Loony Villa to a place in Aaliya's neighborhood but he got beaten up by those gundas then Rehman Chacha saved him...
His head was bleeding :'(

In the precap, he goes to Aaliya's house and collapses in her arms...

Thanks Sruthi🤗You're a star! LOL, I saw some more posts regarding religion, I don't understand why people can't understand it's a TV show, not real life. Don't like what they show, stop watching it, simple!

LOL, I love the sound of them scenes, I can't wait to watch them!!

So nervous about the upcoming episodes, don't know what to expect and poor bachas going through so much pain!! Will I be able to watch it without crying?
musicxolover thumbnail
I'm actually excited for the upcoming episodes...especially now that it's obvious those spoilers were crap. 😆

Sumi, ikr...like STOP with the whole "they don't know anything about Islam, they're disrespecting it", and what not...the makers themselves are Muslim, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing!