Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

huh?๐Ÿ˜• which thread?

There's a topic about yesterday's episode...I think it was 'hate yesterdays epi' or something like that...again to do with religion...it's getting out of hand now
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

There's a topic about yesterday's episode...I think it was 'hate yesterdays epi' or something like that...again to do with religion...it's getting out of hand now

oh yeah that one. really lemme go see.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Hey Sruthi!๐Ÿค— ...Another preachy religious post...I just got cheesed off and yeah...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh wait, I think I saw the one you're talking about...๐Ÿฅฑ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Yes. but it will be so sad. I mean there is a difference between unpredictable and illogical. After giving such strong and impactful dailogues by both Zain and Aaliya...they can't make them do a 180. Furthermore, the battle JUST started!!! I will only accept Aaliya or Zain caving in if they have been fighting for a long time...but this is just the BEGINNING. What a major disappointment it would be if they show something like that now

This is why I don't want to believe spoilers, how can you just start the battle and then end it within a week with an illogical twist? I am just preparing myself for the worst just in case
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Sruthi...Funny thing is the person below commented she agrees with me when she's one of the ones that made the topic yesterday with the DT note and which got closed for review๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -sumaiya- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Koi batao na aaj kya hua ๐Ÿ˜’. My posts got lost amidst the discussion
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When those gundas were beating Zain up and lecturing him about taking care of his mom, I'm like, stfu!! That righteous attitude seriously pissed me off. Like, keep your large nose OUT of his business, thanks.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Sruthi...Funny thing is the person below commented she agrees with me when she's one of the ones that made the topic yesterday with the DT note and which got closed for review๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The day I learn about religion, ANY religion from a TV show is the day I'll well and truly have lost my marbles and that goes for anyone else too!!

Sumi you are too cute ๐Ÿคฃ ah i missed that when you were gone, the way you frame your sentences๐Ÿ˜†