Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly...
See nobody's perfect, people keep saying things in the heat of the moment, but the difference here is that Zain immediately asked Allah for forgiveness when he said that. Does that mean he's disrespecting Islam? No, it's the desperation talking!

The same thing for Aaliya; she questioned the law as a woman who values her self-respect AND her religion. She honestly had every right to know why only a woman had to go through halala nikaah, but the Qazi refused to answer her.

This is the same woman who immediately consulted the Quran when she found out about halala nikaah...

Hey, Heena...πŸ€— The episode was really good...more powerful dialogues from ZaYa about never marrying anyone else...and Zain moved out of Loony Villa :D But those goons beat him up and he collapsed in Aaliya arms in the precap...
Oh, and go check out Pree's tweet!

true.. zain and aaliya are kind of people who impulsive esp zain but aaliya is rooted and with her beside him in his every step she will will never let him make any mistakes and zain understands her perfectly and now trusts her more than he trusts himself...

But aaliya POV is also very true as a women myself I will also ask the same question .. my love is only for one man. I cannot share it or let any other man come into my life other than the person I love... It a very valid question that aaliya asked as a women..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
U know the last question aliya asked the qazi especially as a woman he had no answer n walked off do u guys think we will see him maybe he went to ponder on it coz before he was arguing non stop n showing attitude but the last question seemed to silence him.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

U know the last question aliya asked the qazi especially as a woman he had no answer n walked off do u guys think we will see him maybe he went to ponder on it coz before he was arguing non stop n showing attitude but the last question seemed to silence him.

I think so. And yeah I thought so too..that question did silence him and I still feel he might become an ally later 😊

Hi Zainab!!πŸ€—β€οΈ

@Sruthi..Don't give those people a damn. Honestly sometimes I wonder if they even watched the same episode as we did
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Did anybody notice the chudail music in the background when Shabana was yammering away? 🀣

I can totally understand why Suraiya hates her now. "Khandhan ki izzat", my foot...you sure thought of that when you filed those damn papers!!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago

Did anybody notice the chudail music in the background when Shabana was yammering away? 🀣

I can totally understand why Suraiya hates her now. "Khandhan ki izzat", my foot...you sure thought of that when you filed those damn papers!!

LOL really?πŸ˜† I am going to watch the episode in good quality now πŸ˜ƒ
yeah when I read that part in the LU I was like 'oh no you didn't just say that, look at what you've done for your khandan's izzat before you point fingers at them'.

And you know what damn Shabana and all other parents that are like this! I will never understand how you can put your 'izzat' before your own kids' happiness. I mean don't they think that what are they going to do with 'izzat' if they lose their kids one day!!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL really?πŸ˜† I am going to watch the episode in good quality now πŸ˜ƒ
yeah when I read that part in the LU I was like 'oh no you didn't just say that, look at what you've done for your khandan's izzat before you point fingers at them'.

And you know what damn Shabana and all other parents that are like this! I will never understand how you can put your 'izzat' before your own kids' happiness. I mean don't they think that what are they going to do with 'izzat' if they lose their kids one day!!

Listen carefully, they're playing more music over it!
That particular line from her seriously pissed me off...hypocritical much!!

Sad part is that parents like them actually exist

And about my rant um...I just needed to blow off a little steam...got really frustrated. 😳

Listen carefully, they're playing more music over it!
That particular line from her seriously pissed me off...hypocritical much!!

Sad part is that parents like them actually exist

And about my rant um...I just needed to blow off a little steam...got really frustrated. 😳

@Bold. don't worry about it girl. I'll be cheering you onπŸ˜† I'm out of steam though, I used it too much yesterday and a bit today 😳

Let's take turns 🀣
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are shooting for tomorrow's episode right now!...LOL how can there even be spoilers out for the coming week
manny136 thumbnail
shalam have always been melodramatic lol but the abdullahs they think zain is doing the drama when its them who started it n suri still doesnt get it like yeah after a couple of days zain's love will diminish n he will come back the guy is so desperate poor thing he even blurted out the faith changing point how i wish they had been there to hear tht. they really have no idea how far this has gone for zaya
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

They are shooting for tomorrow's episode right now!...LOL how can there even be spoilers out for the coming week

LMAO, right?? πŸ˜† #ScrewSpoilers!

@Saheba - Your turn now 🀣