Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
To anyone who thought that the dialogue about Zain changing his religion was offensive, let me remind you that ZaYa are not in the right state of mind. They were separated for a year but somehow they managed to cross paths and reunite again. They were seconds away from being married again and it was literally snatched away by their own families. Plus, as a cherry on top, they were told that their love was haraam and they could only get married after another marriage. So of course they're going to be devastated, frustrated, grief-struck, indignant and what not!

People have stretched their limits so much that they burst, and it was bound to happen! Whatever ZaYa said today and yesterday about religion was out of pure grief, not disrespect for Islam's laws. Zain blurted out something about religion, again, out of desperation to be with Aaliya...and Aaliya questioned the Qazi as a woman, not just a Muslim. Don't you think she had the right to know why a woman had to suffer from this law?

My point is, cut some slack on ZaYa...they're still learning about halala...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Check out @preetikatweets's Tweet: https://twitter.com/preetikatweets/status/514856905135915011
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Check out @preetikatweets's Tweet: https://twitter.com/preetikatweets/status/514856905135915011

Wow, 4 tweets in 2 days!

Gahh, even more excited for tomorrow's episode now <3 <3
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

To anyone who thought that the dialogue about Zain changing his religion was offensive, let me remind you that ZaYa are not in the right state of mind. They were separated for a year but somehow they managed to cross paths and reunite again. They were seconds away from being married again and it was literally snatched away by their own families. Plus, as a cherry on top, they were told that their love was haraam and they could only get married after another marriage. So of course they're going to be devastated, frustrated, grief-struck, indignant and what not!

People have stretched their limits so much that they burst, and it was bound to happen! Whatever ZaYa said today and yesterday about religion was out of pure grief, not disrespect for Islam's laws. Zain blurted out something about religion, again, out of desperation to be with Aaliya...and Aaliya questioned the Qazi as a woman, not just a Muslim. Don't you think she had the right to know why a woman had to suffer from this law?

My point is, cut some slack on ZaYa...they're still learning about halala...

Word sruthi.. people do desperate things, break any law to be with someone they truly love... in real world people change their religion into their partner religion just to be with them.. Here only difference is both are from the same caste.. so i dont know if there are any actual stories ... it is not to offend anyone but it happens..
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

more bashing huh Sruthi?

Not as much as yesterday, but yeah...

🥱
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Not as much as yesterday, but yeah...

🥱

I wonder what that "official" BI page would be like 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys 🤗
What happened?? I missed the episode!!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Word sruthi.. people do desperate things, break any law to be with someone they truly love... in real world people change their religion into their partner religion just to be with them.. Here only difference is both are from the same caste.. so i dont know if there are any actual stories ... it is not to offend anyone but it happens..

Exactly...
See nobody's perfect, people keep saying things in the heat of the moment, but the difference here is that Zain immediately asked Allah for forgiveness when he said that. Does that mean he's disrespecting Islam? No, it's the desperation talking!

The same thing for Aaliya; she questioned the law as a woman who values her self-respect AND her religion. She honestly had every right to know why only a woman had to go through halala nikaah, but the Qazi refused to answer her.

This is the same woman who immediately consulted the Quran when she found out about halala nikaah...

Hey, Heena...🤗 The episode was really good...more powerful dialogues from ZaYa about never marrying anyone else...and Zain moved out of Loony Villa :D But those goons beat him up and he collapsed in Aaliya arms in the precap...
Oh, and go check out Pree's tweet!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday saw spoiler in rival site, Aalia will marry Zain against religion nd family. Can't trust any spoiler.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay so since this famous hand let going is being talked about, i muted the volume and just watched the scene, LMAO im sorry when the people began attacking them i died and than their hand thing so dramatic yo and that too without music LMAO i thik im tired and just BI deprived from the past week, so give me a break here🤣