Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Teri meri meri Teri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil ~~~

this line suits Zaya so well right now. I wish they would use it on them.😊

There are so many songs that can be used on this pairing 😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see Manchala mann chala teri ore.. but I guess the situation already went for this song..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God there is still so much time left..I say someone should make a countdown thread for the episode from now onπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

God there is still so much time left..I say someone should make a countdown thread for the episode from now onπŸ˜†

LOL still one hour to kill.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm sorry to barge in like this..but i was just going through the discussion...

I wanted to say something..and please dont throw chappals at me

I was linking the previous TB article and the new spoilers

So if Aaliya agrees to marry Bilal due to the pressure by Zarina Suri..and the last moment Bilal doesnt turn up..and dats when Mr.R comes as the hero who saves Aaliya and agrees to marry her..in this way may be they'll get married..in that case their marriage isnt intentional and may be later Mr.R divorces Aaliya coz he knws that she loves one and only one person..thats Zain

Just an assumption
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Ummm sorry to barge in like this..but i was just going through the discussion...

So if Aaliya agrees to marry Bilal due to the pressure by Zarina Suri..and the last moment Bilal doesnt turn up..and dats when Mr.R comes as the hero who saves Aaliya and agrees to marry her..in this way may be they'll get married..in that case their marriage isnt intentional and may be later Mr.R divorces Aaliya coz he knws that she loves one and only one person..thats Zain

Just an assumption

hmm i see what you mean but then while marrying her, it's not he has the intention of honestly spending the rest of his life with her. In his mind, he must already has the intention of letting her go to Zain. And then it goes back to the same thing that this is haram :/

Honestly, I just want to see Zaya fight against all odds..not other people doing 'favours' like this. But that is a good speculation you had there. You connected the dots well πŸ‘πŸΌ I just hope it's not trueπŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Just an assumption

That's what I thought too.. but then what about the episode we had yesterday.. the words said by ZaYa.. they weren't just hollow words.. And not to forget Rehan can divorce Aaliya the next moment.. And ZaYa can unite. Then what's the point of this ENTIRE build up if their reunion had to be this easy and convenient. How will the mohabbat win in this? Coz I refuse to believe that CVs aren't trying to show me an EPIC LOVE SAGA.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Preetika is so adorable! I just love her!

PreetikaRao Official@preetikatweets

Thx for the over-whelming response for last nights episode and I'm gods most of you liked the beach stroll sequence too ...

PreetikaRao Official@preetikatweets

Hot sun & the lop sided beach...and me on the steeper side trying to pace up with zain lol :) beach sequences are really tough!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That's what I thought too.. but then what about the episode we had yesterday.. the words said by ZaYa.. they weren't just hollow words.. And not to forget Rehan can divorce Aaliya the next moment.. And ZaYa can unite. Then what's the point of this ENTIRE build up if their reunion had to be this easy and convenient. How will the mohabbat win in this? Coz I refuse to believe that CVs aren't trying to show me an EPIC LOVE SAGA.

Exactly, I doubt Zain and Aaliya's dialogues were for nothing and after taking such a firm stand I can't see them going back on their words just like that. There has to be more and I agree about Rehan, if he married Aaliya with intention to divorce then it is haram. I want to see ZaYa fighting this out longer, its fun watching them against the world
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hmm i see what you mean but then while marrying her, it's not he has the intention of honestly spending the rest of his life with her. In his mind, he must already has the intention of letting her go to Zain. And then it goes back to the same thing that this is haram :/

Honestly, I just want to see Zaya fight against all odds..not other people doing 'favours' like this. But that is a good speculation you had there. You connected the dots well πŸ‘πŸΌ I just hope it's not trueπŸ˜†

LOL i want my assumption to be false ...coz i cant just imagine Aaliya or Zain wid anyone else..i actually want them to fight the world..and search for all possible ways to get back together widout the halala nikaah...

But then the question comes back again...Y is Rehaan here?His Family? and i have the feeling that Rida's death and Suri's being involved in an accident case is somewhere related