Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Anu looks different here. May be he is uncomfortable with Prerna.

[/IMG]
Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the lovely dose of pics 👏 👏

They are just fabulous and yeahguys great going, keep on rocking like the way it is, we are actually near to another century 😃

Hey guys I missed SP dandiya, was cezanne there or did they show kasauti team?

Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: indogirl

Wese, Anurag looked really hot in last episode....He has lost quite a lot of weight...He looks slimmer and and hotter now. I loved him in that white shirt. As much as i hated him that scene with Sam, he was really looking hot in it. Especially, when he turned around at the end...He looked so damn hot in anger. 😳

Yes yes I agree, he lookes so slimmer plus the bright colors suited him the best!😛He looked hot in that scene.

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Yeah amna bye:)

And thanks sooo much for the lovely pics, u just made my day!!All the pics are my fav, and yeah he is looking sooo cute while crying, I loved the style he cries!! 😛

yes but he loooked the cutest when he creid for prerna when she went to jail.he was looking like a bacha there😳

amna malik thumbnail

Lolzz anu ka dard sab sey pehley prerna aur prerna ka dard sab sey pehley anu samajhta hai!! 😃 I m saying na sam bajaj ki koi ghalti nahi, AP ka gehra pyaar hi aisa hai!! 😊

Amna that zq and cez siggy of Sehar was awesome and I soon gonna make vdo siggy of it, waisey if u could make a siggy from these above set of pics then bari meherbani 😊

Waisey guys I like to know, whom gonna break prem silence!!Mukti or AP luv??

i think ap will.He would cry his heart out in their arms😭😳.opkiez maddy i'll make the sig

amna malik thumbnail

Hey guys just came here to give sara message, I hope u all remember cutesara...She doesnt have net access these days, so she apologize for not being the part of IF..But she said me to say all u guys that she is really missing u all, and also our section, she is also upset will mukti death, but she said she is enjoying the focuss on anu..

And I on all ur behalf, said that we too missing her..😊And those who wants to know abt her admission, yup uska admission hogya hai and her college is going great...

ohhh sara.missing u too.Well i m enjoying ap's hug right now❤️.it was soo good

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Oh kya scene tha!! in yesterday's episode, where Anurag holds prerna with his hands & said lets c Prerna kab tak who(referring 2 god) won't listen to us and then Prerna said he never listens to us( I agree to this part, he never listens to them!) & puts her head on Anurag body. Really very emotional, I liked their chemistry and acting very much!! I know they are just friends right now and they share a gehra sambandh😉

i love the way anu said tht dialogue.he is just too good in this stuff

~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont know why..I feel sad for sam but some how Im also glad when Anu-Pre meet..I still feel they should be together and they are the perfect jodi..they understand each other so well..I want them together..they're so cute..
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

agreedd/// they are a lot better than p-m scenes as well ... ap r the best but they come in 2nd plave angad and kripa comes firsttt😛

na yaar.Angad kripa r really good as iduvisuals.iqbal is good yaar😳 but when it comes to a jodi,they r doesn't have tht chemsitry.Thts wht i feel

Kzk_anu_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

i love the way anu said tht dialogue.he is just too good in this stuff

His dilouges were great, he is now improving in these scenes...he looked so young in that scene, it was very difficult for him to act in these scenes as he is really young, but I admire the fact that he potryaed his anger ver well, it was totally a natural piece of acting👏