Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indogirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
As for Anu-Sam problems,

I take Sam's side...especially i felt so bad for her after Anurag yelled at her...Actually the whole conversation started well...I thought at least they talked to each other...that's a start...But then Anu just blew up on her...It is true that he is upset about Prem's condition...but that was no way to talk to your wife! I hate to say that I am very disappointed in the way Anu treats Sam...He is not showing any respect for her feelings...instead of trying to understand her...he yelled at her. Sam was telling him that she is scared that he would leave her. Anu should have tried to make her feel secure, instead he told her that their marraige will break if she doesn't stop suspecting him!

indogirl thumbnail
The problem about Anurag is that he is not wrong in his intentions, but he is not expressing his feelings very well. He needs to have a mature talk with Sam...I have no doubt that Anu-Pre are just supporting each other through Prem's pain which binds them...Anu doesn't touch or hug Pre with intentions of coming close to her...He is just sharing her pain...supporting a friend who is also the mother of his children in time of chrisis...but he needs to make Sam realize that...the Problem is not that he is supporting Prerna...The Problem is that he is ignoring Sam. Sam knows that he is going through so much pain. She is not asking him to romance with her. She actually wants to share his pain. She is willing to talk to him about Prem. But Anurag is ignoring her. Even after all that has happened...Sam was still trying to comfort Anurag. Anurag doesn't need to ignore Prerna...Definitely, she needs his support...but he should involve his wife in this kasauti as well...after all she is his better half...He should let Sam console Prerna. He should tell Sam his own pain.
Edited by indogirl - 18 years ago
indogirl thumbnail
I hope Ekta doesn't turn Sam's character negative...i really like her. She is very understanding and caring. She always supports Anurag. I don't want Anu-Sam marraige to break. Hope these probs get settled soon. You know I wish Geeta kaki decides to talk to Prerna about this. Prerna has herself united Anu-Sam and i am sure she will once more help clear these misunderstandings. Remember, Anu did the same when he supported Bajaj instead of Prerna in Tanisha drama? I hope ekta really stops showing AP relationship in such a way...their intentions are totally innocent...AP love/friendship has attained a very high place...I hope ekta doesn't ruin it by making it look so cheap.
indogirl thumbnail
Wese, Anurag looked really hot in last episode....He has lost quite a lot of weight...He looks slimmer and and hotter now. I loved him in that white shirt. As much as i hated him that scene with Sam, he was really looking hot in it. Especially, when he turned around at the end...He looked so damn hot in anger. 😳
indogirl thumbnail

Here are some more scenes. Cheer up everyone!
Pattis Scene: both AP are in their bedrooms and thinking what to write on their patties. Anu was looking so cute with a pen in his mouth.

They write their feelings on the patti. Next morning both wake up and are getting ready so quickly. Anu was eating breakfast so fast and all the basus were staring at him. They both go to college but too late. Then again miss seeing each other in the library. At the end of the day, they meet but don't get a chance to talk. Prerna is then waiting at her home…pacing back and forth with her patti in hand… She thinks that roz to ye Anurag muje kitni baar college me milta he…aur aaj…she is thinking of tearing her patti…just then she hears a car entering. She runs to the window and sees Anu getting out. She gets really happy. Anu comes in and says hi. Pre's mom says she will make some tea. AP sit next to each other on sofa. Lolz they are so scared. Looking around to make sure no one was there. They are about to exchange their patties, but Pre's mom comes out. Anu sees her and sort of pushes Pre away. Cho chweet… Anu puts his patti in a magazine on the table and Pre puts hers in his file. Such a cute scene…should have seen their expressions!

Edited by indogirl - 18 years ago
indogirl thumbnail
AP read each other's patties: It turns out that AP's patties end up in Moloy and Rajesh's hands. They both read them and then return them to AP. You should have looked at Anu's face when Moloy comes and hands him the patti. He was red with embarrasement. He didn't even look at his dad. He just takes the patti and looks like he is about to cry. Then AP read eachother's patties and then they blush so cutely….awww kitne cute lag rahe the dono.

I Love U: AP meet again in the caf they had gone to a month ago. Anu: Prerna pata he jab hum pichhli bar yahan aye the tab tumhe zukam ho gaya tha. Haan aur yaad he hum kuchh log per hans rahe they kyunki we samosa chhuri kante se kha rahe the! Pre: tum kaha has rahe the, tum to sirf smile de rahe the. Anu: is ek mahine me kitna kuchh badal gaya he Prerna. Tab hum sirf ache dost the aur aaj…Pre: aur ab, ab kya Anurag? Anu: wo prerna, me…Pre: tum kuchh kehna chah rahe ho, Anurag. Kaho. Anu: Prerna…I….i….i….I love you. Then he lowers his eyes and blushes. Prerna looks at him and says: I love u too Anurag. He blushes again. Then Prerna slowly puts her hand on his…Finally, Anu looks up at her. Prerna: to phir ek wada karo ki hum hamesha isi tarah saath rahenge. Anu promises her. Kya hamara Anu kitna shy baby tha…and prerna was like trying to help him say his dil ki baat. Prerna se zyada to Anu blush kar raha tha. Pre puts her hand on his jab ki ye Anurag ko karna chahiye. Yahan to roles ulte ho gaye
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh Thanks for the lovely update Suchi!! They were so cute!! I agree!! I loved Anurag...I love that shy cute baby Anurag!! I fell in love with him for that!! Old Prerna is soooooooo like me!! 😆 😆 😆

indogirl thumbnail
Adity, so u are also up late? Good that u are here. Now i will have some company. 😆
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey sweet pic takshi

cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waise u'll r gr8!!! i just didn't post 1 day and this section goes to 72 gr8 👏 👏 👏
Edited by cezzurockz - 18 years ago