Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Gracella

Oh kya scene tha!! in yesterday's episode, where Anurag holds prerna with his hands & said lets c Prerna kab tak who(referring 2 god) won't listen to us and then Prerna said he never listens to us( I agree to this part, he never listens to them!) & puts her head on Anurag body. Really very emotional, I liked their chemistry and acting very much!! I know they are just friends right now and they share a gehra sambandh😉

Yess very well said, very gehra bandhan they share😉I also love that scene so much it was very well displayed, when they hugged in helplessness,they look so innocent but sam in the end made it look cheap..the way she glanced them,i didnt like that..

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Amna thanks for the pics hun!They are rocking,cant wait for more😉
Edited by puji_cezzu - 18 years ago
bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Hey guys look what i found,u all will like it soo much...cezanne is so sweet and he chat with the fans in such a cute style,he sung a song,his voice is really differint,i tried posting the script but its giving some error....plzz check out the link 😉

http://www.indya.com/news/cezanne_chat.html
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey puji, thanks for posting the link!!We all knew about this chat thingy, I am amazed that u are listening it for the first time..Emm..I agree it was a great chat and his voice was so different..

Even I am waiting for the pics amna, once again thanks for the great work yaar 👏
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puji_cezzu

Yes I am also tired of these insecurities but kzk is not a family saga type of serial, its a serial of lovestories and to keep lovestories going on ekta has to show these insecurities.....but i too hope that once she show a nice realtionship between someone.....

Anu was right in his own point of view,and he was very clear to sam,maybe sam hurt on that but he just cleared everything in saying "U can come as my wife"Bcoz somewhere sam was going panchmeshwar coz of AP going together.what say???

Not somewhere sweetheart, she was only going to Panchmeshwar due to the reason that AP together will stay there😛Neways I also loved the way anu cleared his point, anu intentions were not wrong so he just cleared out his opinion but sam intentions were surely wrong thats why she didnt give a proper answer to anu when anu asked her "Why u r going Panchemeshwar?"Inspite of answering she questioned anu that why I cant go?.....Atleast anu intentions were crystal clear..

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

my my he looked soo hot.Stylish lag raha tha.And he was also looking nice in the end,in blue shirt.He was looking very very young

So true amna!!Totally stylish!U have to arrange pics of this scene😉

And in that blue shirt, he looked really young:)Blue color really suits cezanne!😊

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

tht scene was soo cute.manoj and shweta ahs a gr888 chemistry.First time they looked like maa beta.He placed his head on prerna's lap.bus lori ki kammi thi.it was so cute😳

Aur woh lori bhi ager anu peechey sey aker sunata😳Yaar plz ekta show us such scenes, their family scenes looks so cute, but next time I also want anu to be there with prem and prerna, not standing behind the door and smiling them, at that time, his smile was so touchy yaar, a smile from the heart and prerna acting was fab in that scene👏

indogirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puji_cezzu

Hey guys look what i found,u all will like it soo much...cezanne is so sweet and he chat with the fans in such a cute style,he sung a song,his voice is really differint,i tried posting the script but its giving some error....plzz check out the link 😉

http://www.indya.com/news/cezanne_chat.html

Thanks Puji...that was a great chat...really enjoyed it...And he sang! Not bad Mr.Khan....He can sing pretty well...and yes his voice does sound different....but it is definitely him.👏

indogirl thumbnail
Well, I haven't commented on past couple episodes...boy it took me over an hour today to read all your posts😆. This new twist has become so sad...i can't take it anymore...u know i am enjoying old kzk so much that i don't want to even think about what is currently happening in kasauti...I am currently watching the part when Anu divorces Komo and AP are going to get married. They are sooooo happy...there are so many romantic AP scenes! 😳 I know...I will update u guys on all of them. In a way, I can't really enjoy their happiness coz i know that Pre will marry Bajaj at the last min...but still their scenes are so cute....I want to go in the serial and tell Anu what the future has in store for them 😆 ...so may be he can change the story. But i know that's not going to happen. 😭
indogirl thumbnail
Now about Friday's episode:

some very nice scenes. I loved the way Prerna was feeding Prem...that was so touching....she really looked like his mother....the way Prem was sleeping in her lap and she was patting his head...and Anu standing there with tears in his eyes and a hopeful smile on his lips....that was so moving. I just wanted to go in and hug AP.
Then when Prerna said "He never listens to us"...that is so true...sometimes i wonder why such nice people have to bear all the pain in world...I am surprised that after so many kasautis they still belive in God...i would lose my faith. And the way Anu held her...that was so nice...Prerna has really broken down.