I have to agree with one thing

Anurag Prerna ka pyaar is really gehra 😳

πŸ˜†

lol yeah i agreee

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: amna malik

i don't mind ap's emotional scenes at all.They r alot betetr than anu sam romance

agreedd/// they are a lot better than p-m scenes as well ... ap r the best but they come in 2nd plave angad and kripa comes firstttπŸ˜›

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

Grace mere video ka kya hua? 😳

arey yaar, kya baataoon,πŸ˜• upload karna bohat hi mushkil hai, waisey bhi meri network ke speed ke baarey mein kya kahoon!!😑

i don't know if i'll be able to upload it yaar, but you'll definitely get it ASAP, please don't mind and sorry yaar! πŸ˜•

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

The scene where the song 'Kyun Kisi Ko Wafa Ke Badle Wafa Nahin Milti' 4m Tere Naam was playing when Prerna was feeding Prem & where Anurag was watching this standing on door was really sad! Every time that song plays I get really sad and it's really sad to see prem like this😭

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

arey yaar, kya baataoon,πŸ˜• upload karna bohat hi mushkil hai, waisey bhi meri network ke speed ke baarey mein kya kahoon!!😑

i don't know if i'll be able to upload it yaar, but you'll definitely get it ASAP, please don't mind and sorry yaar! πŸ˜•

how big is the vid, tu bol apun ko. πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
I don't know what to say again abt Sam's behaviour! Sometimes I really feel terrible for her. But the again I think anu was quite right I liked it that he said "U can come with me 2 Pancheshwar as my wife but if u doubt on me & Prerna then I won't tolerate it" I mean to say he's right, why this out of sudden shaque???

Gosh I don't know, I'm fed up abt these kind of insecurities in marriages!! 🀒 Esp in Kzk! Always shaque shaque shaque, even anurag had shaque on prerna's relation with mr.bajaj then, the we had apo*na & mr bajaj abt prerna & anurag( but apo*na not really because she was a villain!!) and now sam abt prerna & anurag!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

well, 64 MB πŸ˜•

ek scene ka?
OMGGGGGGGG

how is this possible. Grace u gotta be kiddin me!
bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know what to say again abt Sam's behaviour! Sometimes I really feel terrible for her. But the again I think anu was quite right I liked it that he said "U can come with me 2 Pancheshwar as my wife but if u doubt on me & Prerna then I won't tolerate it" I mean to say he's right, why this out of sudden shaque???

Gosh I don't know, I'm fed up abt these kind of insecurities in marriages!! 🀒 Esp in Kzk! Always shaque shaque shaque, even anurag had shaque on prerna's relation with mr.bajaj then, the we had apo*na & mr bajaj abt prerna & anurag( but apo*na not really because she was a villain!!) and now sam abt prerna & anurag!

Yes I am also tired of these insecurities but kzk is not a family saga type of serial, its a serial of lovestories and to keep lovestories going on ekta has to show these insecurities.....but i too hope that once she show a nice realtionship between someone.....

Anu was right in his own point of view,and he was very clear to sam,maybe sam hurt on that but he just cleared everything in saying "U can come as my wife"Bcoz somewhere sam was going panchmeshwar coz of AP going together.what say???

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Waisey guys I like to know, whom gonna break prem silence!!Mukti or AP luv??

The way AP treating prem,i m sure soon prem will recover and we will get to see a positive change,last week was very depressing but i m sure this week,everything will get normal and prem will recover..i love the way prerna treating prem and anu is encouraging him...they never let eachother down..they are so cute😳