Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
gottago peepz.I'll post rest of the pox tom
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think anu ko shaaid nah iakrni chauiye thi isse sam bhi hurt nah ihote or anu prerna s emilta rehta lekin prerna dint meet him as premika she always meet him as a frd?or a children father?wpoo prem fir akah ahi wo osab too SAM ki shaaid apr khatam ho gaya fir anu prerna ke peeche kyu? πŸ˜†
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahem anu right tha ya sam right thi!!Is ka faisla will happen in episodes ahead..I m hoping that they talk to solve this matter!In my point of view, sam is more at fault here but anu ki bhi mistakes hain..everyone is so tensed due to prem's condition, especially AP, why I blame anu coz he is so much in involve in prem's pain that he is not understanding sam...and sam ki yeh mistake hai k she is taking AP relation in a wrong way, if they touch eachother, or if they hug, so why u have to show nasty looks, is ka matlab toh yehi na that she is taking them in a wrong way!!ANu motives are crystal clear, he is supporting prerna as a friend not as a lover, but sam is thinking something else, and she is also more insecure coz anu is not paying so much attention to her as he is very very disturb due to prem such condition...

Plz dont further argue in it. 😊
madiha_17 thumbnail
Yeah amna bye:)

And thanks sooo much for the lovely pics, u just made my day!!All the pics are my fav, and yeah he is looking sooo cute while crying, I loved the style he cries!! πŸ˜›
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have to agree with one thing

Anurag Prerna ka pyaar is really gehra 😳

πŸ˜†
madiha_17 thumbnail
Lolzz anu ka dard sab sey pehley prerna aur prerna ka dard sab sey pehley anu samajhta hai!! πŸ˜ƒ I m saying na sam bajaj ki koi ghalti nahi, AP ka gehra pyaar hi aisa hai!! 😊

Amna that zq and cez siggy of Sehar was awesome and I soon gonna make vdo siggy of it, waisey if u could make a siggy from these above set of pics then bari meherbani 😊

Waisey guys I like to know, whom gonna break prem silence!!Mukti or AP luv??
madiha_17 thumbnail

Hey guys just came here to give sara message, I hope u all remember cutesara...She doesnt have net access these days, so she apologize for not being the part of IF..But she said me to say all u guys that she is really missing u all, and also our section, she is also upset will mukti death, but she said she is enjoying the focuss on anu..

And I on all ur behalf, said that we too missing her..😊And those who wants to know abt her admission, yup uska admission hogya hai and her college is going great...

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Hey guys just came here to give sara message, I hope u all remember cutesara...She doesnt have net access these days, so she apologize for not being the part of IF..But she said me to say all u guys that she is really missing u all, and also our section, she is also upset will mukti death, but she said she is enjoying the focuss on anu..

And I on all ur behalf, said that we too missing her..😊And those who wants to know abt her admission, yup uska admission hogya hai and her college is going great...

hey thx for the info yaar! i will miss her too! tell her, congrats with her admission and good to know college is going great!!πŸ‘

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh kya scene tha!! in yesterday's episode, where Anurag holds prerna with his hands & said lets c Prerna kab tak who(referring 2 god) won't listen to us and then Prerna said he never listens to us( I agree to this part, he never listens to them!) & puts her head on Anurag body. Really very emotional, I liked their chemistry and acting very much!! I know they are just friends right now and they share a gehra sambandhπŸ˜‰

smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Oh kya scene tha!! in yesterday's episode, where Anurag holds prerna with his hands & said lets c Prerna kab tak who(referring 2 god) won't listen to us and then Prerna said he never listens to us( I agree to this part, he never listens to them!) & puts her head on Anurag body. Really very emotional, I liked their chemistry and acting very much!! I know they are just friends right now and they share a gehra sambandhπŸ˜‰

I know...They could understand each other the BEST!!!