Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
i'll call her tom.dua kerna baat ho jaye.oooooooooooh i love her yaar and ab finally main usse bat ker sakun gi.thx alot for the number maddy.

And yes he wears tht coat so many times.fav hoga uska
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

My photobucket a/c has only about 340 pics right now...I'm in teh process of uploading all the pics I have...but today it has worked superfast!!!! 😃

it was fast frm the beginning.Thts the reason i like it.I didn't know it can store only 1000 pix.i thought it was unlimited.Khair i m deleting some pix.Dil to nahin chah raha but............

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
really amna i have more then 1500+ pics in mine and its still going yaar 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Here is the list of beautiful and horrible sad songs I have been listening to...
Tere Naam- Kyon Kisi ko (the one they are playing on Prem now) and tere naam...
Devdas- Woh chaand jaisi larki
Atif- Tere Bin
Thora sa pyaar huya hai
Kal Ho na ho
Hum bewafa...

But I am looking forward to Panchmeshwar...Panchmeshwar has always given us beautiful moments...I hope something good happens!!

Yup it has given us some beautiful moments!But when all the jokers are there then I dont think there will going to be some nice scenes for us!Yeah they all are very sad songs!

And I seriosuly hate when ekta just show this airport!It was such a stupid scene na!I dont know what komo will do ahead, but I guess she will now take advantage of this thing!And then will tell prerna about it but on the other hand say anu to let them free from the police!

amna malik thumbnail

Word Count: 1

amna malik thumbnail

Word Count: 1

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

really amna i have more then 1500+ pics in mine and its still going yaar 😆

ayein!!!then mujhse kya dushmani hia.urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i deleted some of my pix😡😡😡

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I also think it is indeed hard on everyone!! I feel sorry for everyone!! This is such a tough time!! Jeez as a viewer I can't get Prem's face out of my head and hearing that horrible sad song...and all the other horrible sad songs!!

I saw the episode and the Prem Prerna and Anu scene made me cry!! (on the side, I thought people in this state has to be tube fed! i don't think you can eat!! oh well!!)

Oh and Mukti looked soooo good!! so refreshing...I just wanted her to stay and not leave!!

AP hug was so touching...it was so cute...I love the way Anurag held her and said "it's late...go to sleep" and then Prerna wiped her tears...it was a scene right out of life...I don't know why Sam had to be there and give that nasty look!! Ekta makes everything look so cheap!!

I did not like it that Anurag yelled at Sam. I thought that was mean. He is sometimes so not understanding. Yes Sam was the one who let Prerna stay but she was not expecting that Anu will not share his pain with her anymore!!

Actually thats the problem of ekta, AP are not wrong but the way ekta planned the whole scenes by satnding sam behind the door, it does look nasty..Ekta cant show decent things..

Yup me too didnt like the way he yelled, sam was right as a wife that "Kyun aisa hota hai AB, k MUjh sey pehley prerna tumharey dard samajh leti hai, aisa kyun"Yaar as a wife, she was right na, Kab tak tolerate kereygi!AP ka relationship hi bahut gehra hai, poor sam thought that ab anu us ka hogya hai completely, but she was unaware k koi bhi dard AP ko close la sakta hai!!And thats all happening..

amna malik thumbnail
anu is looking soo cute crying 😳 😳 ma baby
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Actually thats the problem of ekta, AP are not wrong but the way ekta planned the whole scenes by satnding sam behind the door, it does look nasty..Ekta cant show decent things..

Yup me too didnt like the way he yelled, sam was right as a wife that "Kyun aisa hota hai AB, k MUjh sey pehley prerna tumharey dard samajh leti hai, aisa kyun"Yaar as a wife, she was right na, Kab tak tolerate kereygi!AP ka relationship hi bahut gehra hai, poor sam thought that ab anu us ka hogya hai completely, but she was unaware k koi bhi dard AP ko close la sakta hai!!And thats all happening..

now whts anu's fault in it?Prerna usse samajh leti hai isme uska kya kasoor