Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Arey what a boring show it was!!!!!!SP dandia I thought cez would be there per it was only kyunki cast, I missed the hour but catched last half an hour, only komo was there in the kzk cast, it was soo boring!!I was cursing myself that why I watched it

last time bhi boring tha.Was shweta there?

amna malik thumbnail

Yaar cez key new serial ka promo is coming so many times, and everytime when I see na, I just love cez style!!He is looking so cute in it.....Now me so glad that he is playing a young character, father ka role play kerna its not an easy task especially when u r not of the age to play it!!

Now cez ko rocking roles main dekhney key liye I m soo excited...I guess the show will start in next week, october main in has to start I heard, any idea kab hogah??

whts the name of the show?Naam aya kya?i can't wait to see cezzu in it.he is looking so good in the promo.i want to see him in jeans and shirts😳

amna malik thumbnail

Lolzz guys!!Great discussion πŸ‘ Hey amna good to see u back, yaar u only sit in week days for an hour and us per bhi soemtimes u r absent!!Aisa na kia kero, anyways welcome back!

Yaar did u guys like AP hug?Prerna was crying so hard, anu was loving her like a cute baccha 😊

yaar i told u na my time is 5-6 gmt.Aur main 4:45 per so gayi.Mujhe bht neend aa rahi thi aur main so gayi.And my lil bro talking advantage of the situation didn't wake me up.mera time bhi kha gaya😑😳

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow amna!!!!Yaar just notice his smile na!!I m dying to watch it, plz anu tum muskurao na!!Cant see the things going so sad!!

Waisey I love the pics yaar!Thanks alot for sharing, yeh kab ka hai?Lolzz, I forgotπŸ˜†

amna malik thumbnail
MADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.bhulakar.Yaar this was the scene of mondays epi.jab prerna mukti ko prem ke paas bhajti hain.My god maddy abhi 6 dayz hi to hue hain is epi ko
madiha_17 thumbnail
Lolzz!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sarey bros aisey hi hotey hain!!Nope I guess shweta bhi nahi thi, but in the promo they showed her, actually mainey bola na I missed ek ghantey ka poora, sehar told me that cez shweta were not there!!And in kyunki casts, there were mostly young gen 😊 So it was totally based on public dances..and a concert was going on..Urvashi was the host but rakshanda looked so pretty 😳
amna malik thumbnail
he looks cutest in the 3rd pic 😳
amna malik thumbnail
yaar my photobucket album contains 1000 pix now πŸ˜† aur uplaod nahin ho rahin.i m deleting some of them.
madiha_17 thumbnail
Hahahaha!!You know I was not asking coz mujhey lag raha tha u guys were make fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Actually anu weared this coat in so many episodes, so I actually forgot key yeh kab ka scene tha!!But I just loved thatc onversation of mukti and anu.....But ab toh sab kuch itna sad sad hai k kzk is not so much fun to watch!!At the moment I m only excited due to cez new serial...And amna did u call shweta..

Waisey serial name nahi disclose hua, but they have started showing the promo so much so it means soon the name will be disclose na!!Yup he will wear jeans and T shirt πŸ˜ƒ
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
My photobucket a/c has only about 340 pics right now...I'm in teh process of uploading all the pics I have...but today it has worked superfast!!!! πŸ˜ƒ