Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
ya woh to hai.ry photobucket then.but wahaan bhi bari files upload nahin hoti.bahca filelodge.but its damn slow yaar
amna malik thumbnail

Word Count: 1

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

very cheap.he is the cheapest character of balaji.And other haven't but i surely have lost my mind.i like anu being cheap.

First I told he is making a mistake. Amna Then you tell he is cheap .do you copy my ideas. No point in keeping a name. Let him be cheap and blind and purr you see, ........ He is an honey ant near a cup of honey.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Try photobucket...thety have upgraded teh site...its working superb now.

And, Shai...just leave them alone to enjoy their AP scenes yaar πŸ˜†
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

First I told he is making a mistake. Amna Then you tell he is cheap .do you copy my ideas. No point in keeping a name. Let him be cheap and blind and purr you see, ........ He is an honey ant near a cup of honey.

i had to right cheap.See we didn't have an arguement just bcause i wrote tht

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Of course...we are all cheapos and perverts...LOL...we like AP hugs...gives us pleasure...Anu is a indeed an ant near cups of honey LOL...Haa haa...he always makes mistakes!! when did he do anything right!!

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arey what a boring show it was!!!!!!SP dandia I thought cez would be there per it was only kyunki cast, I missed the hour but catched last half an hour, only komo was there in the kzk cast, it was soo boring!!I was cursing myself that why I watched it

Edited by madiha_17 - 18 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail

Yaar cez key new serial ka promo is coming so many times, and everytime when I see na, I just love cez style!!He is looking so cute in it.....Now me so glad that he is playing a young character, father ka role play kerna its not an easy task especially when u r not of the age to play it!!

Now cez ko rocking roles main dekhney key liye I m soo excited...I guess the show will start in next week, october main in has to start I heard, any idea kab hogah??

madiha_17 thumbnail
Lolzz guys!!Great discussion πŸ‘ Hey amna good to see u back, yaar u only sit in week days for an hour and us per bhi soemtimes u r absent!!Aisa na kia kero, anyways welcome back!

Yaar did u guys like AP hug?Prerna was crying so hard, anu was loving her like a cute baccha 😊
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

πŸ˜† Of course...we are all cheapos and perverts...LOL...we like AP hugs...gives us pleasure...Anu is a indeed an ant near cups of honey LOL...Haa haa...he always makes mistakes!! when did he do anything right!!

yeh baat adityπŸ˜†