Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: indogirl

😆Amna, cancer genes me prob hone se nahi hota. Sneha had Leukemia....it can happen in children.

but aisay kaisay.Kuch to prob hoti hogi na

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: indogirl

Now there is only one way to cure prem....Someone call Munnabhai...He will cure Prem, the way he cured Anand in the movie... 😆

rightoooooo.I'll call munaa,mere paas sab bhai log ke contact numbers hain😆😉.he is munnabhai, i m munnibehen😆

Edited by amna malik - 18 years ago
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Lolzzz!!Did u research on that!!Adity ekta should hire u yaar! 😉

Exactly he is suffering from emotional trauma and the love of AP can bring him back to his sense!!Hopefully:)

we can see signs of this.Prerna fed prem.Aur usne movement ki.I mean react kiya😳

amna malik thumbnail

Emm, Haan I guess AP were married at that time!Per yaad nahi arha theek sey!!But I have seen it, it was soo cute!!What a cute gift it was😳

nahin they weren't married.See prerna was wearing kameez shalwar na and the way the were talking, shaadi nahin hui thji us waqt

amna malik thumbnail

When we all were tired of his and sam romantic scenes, we used to say Plz give us a break from it and show us nice AP scenes (Atleast anu used to look happy with sam)And now when he is so unhappy, So my heart says that now give us a break from AP roney dhoney wala scene!

Waisey I also dont understand why anu is not even looking at sam, even today, he just passed near to sam but didnt look at her!!Maybe he is hurt due to that convo in which sam did a deal!

i don't mind ap's emotional scenes at all.They r alot betetr than anu sam romance

amna malik thumbnail

In yesterday episode when AP were walking and prerna's leg got hurt so Anu held her so nicely and asked if everything is alrite!That was the only rocking scene!! 😛 They were looking such a hot couple in that scene!

he held ehr soo sweetly.maza aa gaya woh scene dekh ker.Ap were walkin alone.They were looking so cute😳

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Well, I'm shocked that this happened to prem, it reminds me of salman khan's situation in Tere naam, that's why I think that the song of tere naam was chosen very well!

It also reminded me of salman's other movie: What's the name again, with rimi sen & kareena, gosh I forgot the naam, but it has that beautiful song sung by kunal: dil keh raha hain…… the movie where he accidentally killed rimi by throwing her into the water. He then went into mental asylum.

Well I think that the only person to bring him back to life, would be mukti's look-a-like or a new girl (maybe nurse, psychiatrist, doctor- like kareena kapoor in that same movie—please help me with the movie's name)

I prefer mukti's look-a-like because they make a great pair!! And I want to see Prem only with someone like Mukti!!!

And if they choose to introduce a new girl, I hope it's someone who's as adorable as Tina Parekh and who'll make a good pair with Manoj!

What sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ya true.tere naam and kyunki.but tht duplicate girl thingy,tht would be copy of "daag" then.Same thing happened wid the hero in the film.he wasn't mad or crazy,but wasn't reacting to anything just like prem.And when duplicate mahima came he became better

amna malik thumbnail

So true yaar!!!Today anu said the samething to sam, I m glad that they talked, and yup anu is upset coz sam is suspecting anu and prerna relationship thats why she said that I have ordered three tcikets to panchemshwar, one for me and then AP!!Anu noticed this and said him calmly that why u going alongwid me and prerna, instead of answering to anu question, she questioned him, why u dont want me to go with prerna and u!!Anu motives were not wrong he just said that if we all will go then who will care for prem, u should atleast stay here to take care of prem!😊Sam is just feeling insecrue due to prerna!

see my anu had a reason to do tht.And he wasn't completely ignoring sam,he just wanted her to understand his condition and the pain he is going through due to prem.but sam amdam ko is umer main insecurities ho rahi hain

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

he held ehr soo sweetly.maza aa gaya woh scene dekh ker.Ap were walkin alone.They were looking so cute😳

LOLZ! cute lag rahe the wo!!!.😕........let me think...!😆
amna malik thumbnail

Anu prerna are now In panchemshwar, and bajaj is also there and komo subruto and debo too!!So many people at the sametime!!And komo has saw bajaj, and episode ended on her..Sam is not with AP!

But I guess this panchemshwar trip was just planned so that komo can saw bajaj!Many scenes of anu, prerna, sam and bajaj!As it was expected that the focuss with turn onthese four.

And prem and mukti, flashback was so cute, and anu prerna looked really cute in that whole scene...Ekta these days is highly obsessed with tere naam songs, but jo bhi hai, I love the picturization of these songs, today anu smiled too..Little bit, and Ap hugged too 😳

ahaa maddy no excitemment.AP HUGGED yaar.Com'on.Prem ke gham amin itne doob gaye tum log ke anu prerna ko neglect kerna shuru ker diya.I loevd tht hug yaar.😳😳😳