Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

well written jokers ki toli maujood thi airport pe aur sab se mahan toh indru anu da phone ke bajaye shubroto ko phone ker k keh raha kahan bagh rahe ho i mean woh jaise batade ga isse k kahan ja raha hai ye ekta bhi na.............

Worst week of KZK ever!!

But are all of them going to Panchmeshwar?? I thought Bajaj is going to Bangalore and the jokers somewhere else. They just happened to be in the airport at the same time!!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Here is the list of beautiful and horrible sad songs I have been listening to...
Tere Naam- Kyon Kisi ko (the one they are playing on Prem now) and tere naam...
Devdas- Woh chaand jaisi larki
Atif- Tere Bin
Thora sa pyaar huya hai
Kal Ho na ho
Hum bewafa...

But I am looking forward to Panchmeshwar...Panchmeshwar has always given us beautiful moments...I hope something good happens!!
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

well written jokers ki toli maujood thi airport pe aur sab se mahan toh indru anu da phone ke bajaye shubroto ko phone ker k keh raha kahan bagh rahe ho i mean woh jaise batade ga isse k kahan ja raha hai ye ekta bhi na.............

Worst week of KZK ever!!

But are all of them going to Panchmeshwar?? I thought Bajaj is going to Bangalore and the jokers somewhere else. They just happened to be in the airport at the same time!!
U guys r wrong.this week there was sum thrill to c & also sum suspence...This week kzk was nice!...But I think that sum thing wil happen on Monday! As Komo saw Rishabh & she was Shell shocked!!to c him..but Rishabh dids'nt noticed her presence there as he was too involve in reading as news paper.May b Komo wil try to run away & Rishabh wil c them or Komo & co. wil shout..Mr.Bajaj!!! & Anu-Prerna wil turn & c him...Im sure that this cumming week they (rishabh-prerna)wil re-unite again😳😊
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Don't say we are wrong. It was the worst week of KZK for us. Not for you I understand but for us ( for me definitely). I found no thrill. I was depressed all week.

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Don't say we are wrong. It was the worst week of KZK for us. Not for you I understand but for us ( for me definitely). I found no thrill. I was depressed all week.

Chill! this week was sad! too..as Mukti died!!!😭😭
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😳

I think Sam's reaction is normal. But then Anu is also not completely wrong. He is angry coz she is suspecting them. There is nothing to suspect here.

If AP are touching each other...what's the big deal!! They had a relationship before, they were married before, they have 3 kids...they have a bond...so they hug and touch...they don't hug and touch for sexual pleasures...they hold each other for the common pain they share...it is ok for the other partner to feel uncomfortable but a marriage to such a person is bound to have these difficulties...Sam should know!! One cannot expect him to cut all ties with his kids and his kid's mom...maybe because I live in the states I just don't see any problem!!

It is another thing that this is Ekta serial and blah blah...but in general parents who are dovorced unite in a way if their children suffer!! You can't change that!! Their current partners have to be understanding!!

You always write meaningfully. .and support always Prerna and anu re lationship....... weather divorce or not parents are together for kids problems. I have experience for it. Yes Sam should understand it and its happening in the real life. Ty for your valuble ideas given. After all Prerna got that luck to live under the same roof 😳 😳 with her ex.

Other partners do not get chance Adithy, How nice if Anurag get drunk& drousy an all. 😳 😳 😳

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I do not mind he will do any mistake this time even.What do you say ? Last chance. I recall prerna tried to seduce Anu.

Here is the list of beautiful and horrible sad songs I have been listening to...
Tere Naam- Kyon Kisi ko (the one they are playing on Prem now) and tere naam...
Devdas- Woh chaand jaisi larki
Atif- Tere Bin
Thora sa pyaar huya hai
Kal Ho na ho
Hum bewafa...

But I am looking forward to Panchmeshwar...Panchmeshwar has always given us beautiful moments...I hope something good happens!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ well said.Ekta showed all the kasauti but not this . Shravan , Sharad and of cousre bajaj made a mistake . If this time Anurag can make it . So Adithy be prepared to defence Anurag .We have find places to hide. !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. This time cAn't say its a case of age problem or childish or a common mistake.

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Obviously now that Bajaj is bak.. u'll find it boring n not happenin n stuff... for sooooo many days u've been getting the scenes u all love... AP huggin.. n touchin.. and wat not...and suchh scenes are continuing still.. u all love all that na.. so wats d problem??

and rishu ki vajah se kya problem hoti hai tumko....??? He is married n he doesnt want to meet Prerna... he doesnt wana increase her 'takleef' , he wants AP to be happy together coz he thinks they still love each other and getting bak will increasing his pain as well as others!!!

If Prerna sees him any chance.. she wud go mad to be with him n never leave him... u obviously dont want that.. do u??? u want AP to continue their 'hamara prem' talk... and sit n discuss their khoya pyar... and directly or indirectly express how much they love each other... and u all will gather here again.. and say How Much AP are meant to be together...so wats the point in Bajaj showing himself to Prerna??? He is happy with his new life... u guyss are happy with AP... we are more than happy with Rish's cum bak that we dont want anything else... !!!!

we do not mind. Bajaj back . But hope that he will not make you all dead. 😳😳😳 Hurrah.!

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

Sunny, lets accept it, Anu fans won't see anything wrong with him, when everything from every angle is wrong about him.
When he had Prerna, he always suspected her of being in love with Bajaj. Bajaj's suspicions of them were always justified. Bajaj is a true man. This Anu guy claims that they r just friends, but what kinda friendship is this where u just bloddy yell at ur innocent wife, for something that u r responsible for. Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante.

Now u all Anu fans DON"T want AP to end up together, why, i will tell u why, because now PRerna doesn't give a damn about Anu's love, she JUST considers him as a friend, bechaari Prerna doesn't get it, that the shoulder that she is crying on is of a guy who only wants her and is hurting his wife. Man what balls he has, to flirt with his ex, right in front of his wife πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ too good, man. But this Anu, fails to recognize that now the only two men she cares about are BAjaj and Prem. They are all she cares about, they live in her heart. 😳

Bajaj is not selfish, unlike Anu who is now taking this oppurtunity to get close to Prerna, friendship is as close as Anu is gonna get to Prerna, and u all know that very well, which is why u don't want AP together now.

Afsos ki anu doesn't know this.
Bajaj jaan, is away from the love of his life, thinking that she loves Anu and unlike this dude who is now married to Sam, doesn't want to intefere between Anu and Prerna. He wants to see her happy. Anu just claims that he wants Bajaj and Prerna, but why the hell does he come into their lives every single time.

Now even I don't want Bajaj and Prerna together, coz that's what Bajaj doesn't want either. 😊

I am not willing to create a fight here. BEc no need . Bajaj just escaped from loser title by marrying a rich wife .( but totally lost everything.) But you said in all angles Anurag is wrong.......True. quite true. ]

let me explain it. ...We have a innocent dream that anu prerna will unite.

ok. To make it happen you have sacrifice something.Sam one person.He has to sacrifice her. That is bad thing we know.

next is Prerna legaly Bajaj wife. But Anu is after her. We can't deny that too. ....... So if these two have to or make them unite they have make a mistake. ....... yes it is a mistake .What is happening now. .Anu prevented making it when she was under amnesia time.

whats point in keeping good name if others call him a loser. ... And finally If Prerna continue to live in Basu home and always peeping into his room knowing Anu is after her, We can't expect anything but Sam insecureness. And Prerna always telling Anurag that she loved him entire life one day Anurag will have to answer her.

So that will be a mistake of both of them.

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Accha guys!!Lets do something rocking..Arey I thought amna would be online at this time..Per she is not.

Did u watch kzk adity?What was the most touching scene u found from the episode?Or anyone else say na. 😊

Yaar when prerna was messaging prem hairs and mukti came infront of his eyes and prem looked comfort and anu smiled to see him like this!!That was really a nice scene, what say? πŸ˜›

yes good one madiha. How about Anu prerna scene. It made my day.
very slowly taken and both hugged .( No offence.) Evey time they r in arms that buff puts a sad look. 😑😑 😑 Thank God no sam fan up to now. so we can freelly call her buff. Anurag didn't care about Komolika or Aparna .So what this sam.