Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zayalove

Amazing concept plzzz do pm me and update soon

Thank u dear😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

It was amazinggg!!!😳..wonderfully written👏...Loved it. ❤️...eagerly waiting for d next part...

Thank u so much Ruhanikaa😃
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Woah.. This is amazing...
Rizwan made ZaYa sit together...
Unintentionally or intentionally... that was cute!
And plus... Monster when she is sleeping?
This is so good..
Also, can you pm me the next time you update?
And thanks for commenting on my works..
Thanks a lot and take care.

-Tanya.

Hey thank u so much tanya, glad that u liked it, sure I ll pm u😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Soulmates
Chapter 2

Soon aliya got bored. Never in her wild dreams she thought she ll get bored of snow. She is feeling it's so lifeless and pale, now she wants to see those snow covered mountains with all seven colors. As they are travelling in winter even trees are fully covered with snow. She sadly thought no scope for greenery in this place. She realised she is finding every thing lifeless and pale bcz she is alone & she doesn't have anyone to share her excitement. She sadly turned to see zain sleeping peacefully hugging his Backpack.Look at him how he is sleeping, if some one goes by face they ll think he Is a KID but who knows he is not KID " HE IS A KIDNAPPER". sharing my happiness with this REPTILE... No dear they are dangerous. she sat quietly for few min trying to listen music. Being bored she decided to talk with her friend. She unplugged her head phones from phone & suddenly a Hindi film song Jalebi bhai started playing loudly. Zain got scared and got up on sudden outburst of loud music. "YOU DAM BLOODY HEN" what's ur problem, he looked at his watch, God it's just one hour, I have travel with this "UGLY CRAB" for another 5 hours. He frowned in frustration. Oh oh... relax "YAWNIE" said aliya trying to calm him. " YAWNIE" me YAWNIE you... zain raised his finger. Its enough you "BRANEY BUFFALLOW",
Tit for Tat we fought enough I didn't do it purposely. I am sorry said aliya expecting him to say some.thin. Zain kept quite for few seconds out bewilderment. "OKAY LET'S END THIS WORLD WAR" said zain relaxing comfortably. "U CALL THIS WORLD WAR, no it was like STREET FIGHT, we were fighting like WILD CATS for no reasons " said aliya. Well I have reasons I guess said zain smirking at her. Yes it was me who started it. U know when I'm tensed, I donno I ll shout at people around me and that's what happened at hotel in the morning. I forgot to bring my bag I was short in time too, while talking to driver I bumped into u and I poured my anger on u. Poor u are... "Excuse me poor me..." zain raised his eyebrows and gave a small tight smile which went unnoticed by Aliya. I mean u were not at fault. Let's stop fighting & behave normally, I'm fed up of this. "But u stamped on my leg". At times I become whacky it takes time for me to settle.down said aliya with sad face. "Its Okay said zain calmly. Aliya was looking at zain with questioning eyes. Zain asked ".what". "Now it's ur turn" said aliya curtly. "What my Turn?" u too scolded me calling ODD BALL,, MONSTER, PRETTY BITCH bla bla... so it's ur turn to ask sorry said aliya. "it's bcz of u CRAZY CUCKOO". CUCKOO and me.. u CATSBURGLAR shouted aliya fuming with anger. "Hey u MANIAC now don't start 4th world war" let's end this said zain cutting her voice.

Another 30 min aliya kept quite and started playing games on her phone. She couldn't concentrate on it out of displeasure. She started looking here and there in process she noticed zain's discomfort. He was catching his stomach. She jus ignored him.

Bus came to.halt at tea stall. Every one got down to have tea. Rizwaan met zain they had small secret talk abt rizwaan's new crush. Zain asked Rizwaan to come.and sit with him. Rizwaan begged zain only for this.day Bro pls pls.. zain agreed, they both went to tea stall and found there is nothing to eat, only tea was available,they ordered for.2 cups of tea. Zain casually turned back and found aliya washing her face. CRAZY GIRL thought zain smiling to himself. Aliya started walking towards tea stall. She.totally ignored him and went into tea stall smiling at owner of stall. "WIERDO" she smiles to every one except with me he thought. Rizwaan and zain.started having their tea. Aliya too started having tea with her expressions and body moments zain can say that she.was complimenting him for tea. She started talking to stall owner, "Devil does not leave anyone, Look at her Bro "CANNABAL" she started eating his brain also "BLOODY MAN EATER" rizwaan burst out laughing, but Bro Look at her she is laughing itseems stall owner is enjoying talking with her. What's wrong Bro asked rizwaan, I donno that witch's too laugh, she is talking sweetly with every one except with me said zain. Aliya is completely drowned in talking with stall owner, afterall she kept quite for 2 hours which is an impossible task for her. She is feeling lite after having ginger tea and a small chit chat.

Zain got into bus and found that aliya didn't come. He took the opportunity and sat in her seat determinedly. Aliya got into bus and saw zain sitting in her seat comfortably. She stood next to him holding her hand bag. I'm feeling uneasy, I might vomit so that's y I took.window.seat said zain giving an sad expression."VOMITING" okay okay u sit there said aliya trying to sit as away as possible from zain. Zain smiled to himself. Aliya pulled 2 instant cup noodles from her bag and offered him one, I thought u are hungry u were struggling catching ur stomach, so I bought it for u. Suddenly she shook her head and said oh god that means u caught ur stomach out uneasiness and I'm a DUMBO I brought noodles for u. Its Okay I'll give it to some one else. Said aliya. Zain was abt take noodles bcz he was damm hungry that's when aliya said I'll give to some one. No no its okay I ll eat it I have no problem, No What if u vomit on me said aliya scaredly. Arey yaar I lied to u I don't have any health problem just take ur seat I lied said zain. Aliya became furious "You SWASHBUCKKER, PIRATE OF MY SEAT" u lied to me, come on tell sorry for every word, only then u ll get cup said aliya smirking at him naughtily. Zain said sorry. Let's end this now. Not again said aliya & gave him a cup of noodles.

Both started having hot noodles. In between zain asked her from where did u get it. I carry instant noodles with me when I'm on travelling and I asked hot water from stall owner, he gave said aliya winking at him. Oh that is y u were talking to him sweetly plastering an innocent smile on ur face asked zain. Aliya looked at him furiously" hey u HEADCASE I am sweet okay and I smile as well". "AGAIN" GOD no end for this u
CRAZY CAT said zain. They stopped eating looked at each other and bursted out laughing, HI-FIVING each other.

That's all dearu's, love u all for ur encouragement, thank u so much for overwhelming response. I hope u ll.enjoy reading it. Pls let me know.
Waiting for feed back and comments. Pls do hit like button if u like it
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Theyll never change nd never want thm to
Gud job!
Really caufht my attention throughout nd update soon is all can say!

Love,
Princess
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update my dear...and thank u soo much for d PMs.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
fabulous
cute
kitkit wala update
really iam falling in love with this story
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed it, thanks for giving us such a nice story :)
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayacrazy

Theyll never change nd never want thm to

Gud job!
Really caufht my attention throughout nd update soon is all can say!

Love,
Princess

Yes, they can never change, fighting like typical husband and wife😆
They can never change completely, at times they become unbalanced and they start their fight😆😆
Caught ur aattention throughout 😛 thank u thank u
Thank u so much for comment dear
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveBeintehaa

Very nice update my dear...and thank u soo much for d PMs.

Thank u so much dear, u r welcome