hamari suri hai he itni famous

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Teri meri love story
Chapter 16

Hello all, here is the next part of teri meri love story, I hope u all enjoy reading it
Let me know, how it is... ignore typo's plss , I hope it's not very tinyπŸ˜›

"Momma, momma wake up we are late for school" Saif tried to wake up Aliya, Sarah who was planning to bunk school placed her hand on saif's mouth and slowly whispered in saif's ear... " pls saif, dnt wake up momma, today we ll bunk school and we ll go for cartoon film with momma...", " film, okay but on my choice, we ll go for Madagascar ..." , " Okay saif, ur wish" they both tapped each other palms and again slept in Aliya' s arms...

Aliya woke up at 10 am and was shocked, she looked at sleeping kids and shook her head.. " this time deafinetly their principal will scold me, this is 5th time in this month.. what excuse should I frame this time..." , she slipped down slowly from bed, she took bath and came out..she saw saif and Sarah discussing something seriously...she stood beside them trying to listen... " what's going on ?", " Momma today we didn't go to school na.., we are free so can we go for a Film?" , " I ha ve work sarah..., Hmmm okay after work in the after noon we will go and which film? , " Madagascar" saif replied getting excited, while Sarah was quite... Aliya looked at sarah in confusion, "What about u sarah baby?", " Madagascar is okay momma". Aliya was surprisingly shocked bcz they never agree for same thing, before everything there should be a fight about their choice, so she was confused but felt happy to see a change in them.

Zain and Sanam came to a Restaurant to have their lunch... they were discussing about meeting and budget of their new branch... Zain saw Sarah and saif sitting in lobby, he showed them to Sanam.

Sarah and Saif were sitting on a table specially arranged by Aliya for Sarah and saif to play in her restuarant when ever they visit. They were busy in arranging photo puzzle of their's with Aliya...

Aliya gave to sets of puzzle to maintain peace between twins...but in vain.. they made a competition among themselves, they were totally busy and in a hurry to complete it first...

Soon Zain had his lunch and excused from Sanam to meet twins. Sarah arranged half of their picture where as Saif was done with 3/4th of picture... Zain moved towards them and stood little away from them and was watching curiously what they were doing... Aliya's part in puzzle was almost completed... Sarah was struck some where and Saif almost completed his puzzle... Sarah was looking at saif's puzzle furiously making different pouts with her lips, zain smiled seeing sarah and moved towards them... " Hi, friends what's going on here?"... saif looked at approaching Zain, but sarah 's gaze was fixed to saif's almost completed puzzle she mixed up both the puzzles and scattered all the tiny parts of puzzles on table...

zain didn't see the pic but he understood what sarah did and started laughing.. Saif and sarah started fighting..., zain tried to stop them, after 5 min of fight and consoling they compromised.

Zain asked them to arrange puzzle again but they denied and said it was boring... " So, no school today?", twins smiled to each other.. " We bunked, we ll go for film now, momma will come and take us", Bunked!!! Okay, y are u here, where are ur mother and father?" , " this restuarant is our's" replied Saif.. " Momma went out on some work... she is busy, she. might be coming..." , " and ur father?",
" u mean GEM?" asked sarah.. " he stays in another city"... " GEM!!!, is this ur father name? Ha ha", "Momma calls him Gem". Replied Sarah pouting her lips... " and she call me Little Gem..." saif stood up on table proudly.. Zain laughed at him... " and u sarah..? , what does ur mom call u?",
" just Sarah baby..." Sarah bent her head down sadly... zain sensed her sadness.. " oh.. Cool na, "Sarah baby" it's too cute. " , " Really", " haaa sarah baby",

After having her lunch Sanam too approached them, she saw Zain talking to them joyfully.. " This can be possible only with this man" she just smiled to herself... and tapped Zain on his back, to gain her attention... " U r done with lunch?", " Yes Zain, I think now we have to leave, we are out of time actually", " oh yes, u r correct!!" Zain quickly introduced Sanam to twins, and said them, he will meet them tomorrow in the same Restuarant." but we will go to school, cannot meet at this time", " Okay let's meet in the Evening around 6pm, is that okay?" kids smiled to him and nodded their heads.
They went to Film... enjoyed their evening in a park... After reaching home Aliya asked them to do their home work, they some how completed it. and slept early being tired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next evening after school sarah and saif came back from school, they took bath and asked Aliya to take them to Restuarant bcz they want to meet their friend. Aliya agreed after continuous requests from sarah and saif..

"Momma, today is friendship day...", " yes, my lil Gem", " then we want to take something to our friend" " How a about flowers momma from our bouquet shop" , Sarah looked at her mom with wide eyes expecting an answer. " U two are end of my life, okay come I'll make one ". She took them to shop, she tried to make a perfect one using her favourite white Roses. Kids were looking at her sadly, they didn't like what she made. They wanted their flower bunch to be colorful.

Aliya showed them bunch, they jus turned their faces sadly indicating their disapproval... Aliya rolled her eyes getting irritated... " Ufff, now what u both want me to do?, " make another one, we ll tell u, how it should be" both Sarah and saif stared at her with pleading eyes...

Aliya started arranging another bunch with their instructions.. Saif's choice of colors were contradicting with sarah's and Sarah's with Saif... they made her use almost all varieties of flowers and leaves available in shop... it was looking like a assorted flower bunch, Aliya caught her head it made her remember a assorted sweet box with different sweets...

Finally, when it was done completely, it resembled fresh colorful bunch of Rainbow... saif and sarah took it looked at each other proudly. Aliya laughed in Pain seeing them. it took One hour for her to make that Rainbow bunch...

she decided to take other one too bcz she doesn't want their friend to think badly about her shop.

They left in their car to Restuarant, she parked it cellar, three of them were walking towards lobby. Sarah and Saif are very excited to give those flowers to their friend...

Zain and Sanam were waiting for kids to turn up from halfen hour.. Aliya forgot to get keys of Restuarant 's store room in car, so she dropped kids at the entrance door of restuarant and went back to get keys from Car...

Hopefully, no one is diappointed with updateπŸ˜›, waiting for feed back... hit like button and comment plsss, face off, okay I think it is face off ll be tomorrowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I'm telling u all, I think it is face off okayπŸ˜†, thanks for.reading
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.
Unres.
It was awesome part.
I just loved saif and sarah fights.
They are soo cute.
Edited by Sobtian... - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am so so sorry for unressing it so l8
actually diwali ke preps n mind blowing epi tha so i couldn't unres b4
kaan pakhad ke soory
gussa mat hona please
-------------------------------------------------
amazing update
love saif n sara they are soo cute
saif n sara bunked skool just like me 😎
urgh this sanam 😑
loved zain n d children convo
they will surely make a happy family
dude when will they come face to face !!!!
continue soon
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okey I am the second one to comment...
Loved Sarah and saif bonding...
They r so cute...
Tum sanam ko kab bagoogi? 😑
Otherwise I will attack u cc...
Zain and children were so cute...
Happy family...
Bad kami hai toh aliya ki...
Waiting for the faceoff...
Pakka tomorrow na?
Very excited for it...
Continue soon...
And yes aaj chotu sa comment as I am left with no words πŸ˜†
Edited by iluvuzaya - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think there should be page 127 in the title.
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part!πŸ‘
These two r cutie pie! 😳
Really loved it
Edited by zaya.harshika - 9 years ago
jainjinal0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice...bt dnt drag nw let them meet ...plzzz
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part !!
Sarah n saif r tooo cute :)
Hope zain gives a sweet name for sarah wen he gets to noe she is his ...
I guess next update mein zaya will meet ...pls do make dem meet fast !!
Sanam is always wid zain ...urghh
Overall awesome part :)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KYA YAAR...itna torture...but awesome SUSPENSE...
This ZAIN is much less PHATOO...but his friendship with the kids..awww...

Little gem...nice...bang on...they are cuteness ki DUKAAN...

Loved the update...CUTENESS OVERLOADED...

Let's see how much you torture us till ZAYA FACEOFF...

Cont soon...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago