Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
absolutely awesome update!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...kidswala part was super cute๐Ÿ˜ณ...amazingly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...loved it..โค๏ธ
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

absolutely awesome update!!!!๐Ÿ‘...kidswala part was super cute๐Ÿ˜ณ...amazingly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...loved it..โค๏ธ

Thank u Ruhii...
Loved ur comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

So now u recollected, if not read bcz u can see zain's bonding with kids๐Ÿ˜›
From tomorrow full bache party with zain
With sanam, okay u mind her, when they are only right, okay they are in relationship
Living together u know๐Ÿ˜†

Living together ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But chalo bonding with kids is gud to soon Zain myt break up with Sanam ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
That means they aaren't married ryt ? ๐Ÿ˜•

BTW Update soon !!
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovezaya

Living together ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But chalo bonding with kids is gud to soon Zain myt break up with Sanam ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
That means they aaren't married ryt ? ๐Ÿ˜•

BTW Update soon !!

Ha ha I ll give by evening
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please I need breakup of sanam and zain ASAP ๐Ÿ˜ก
Otherwise I will kill my self ๐Ÿ˜”
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu Ch- 13, 14 are on which pages? plz tell me ๐Ÿ˜Š
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wese madhu Suri or pasta kb agli jhalak dene waalay hai?
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Madhu Ch- 13, 14 are on which pages? plz tell me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wait I ll update dear, sorry
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your latest update Madhu.. A perfect combination of what happened in the past and the happenings at present...
Aaliya... My heart goes to her. It must have been difficult for her to fake that drama of being mad at Zain for what he did at the party... But perhaps that break up was necessary..

The kids are adorable and mischievous at the same time.. Tell me have they taken after their father??? Just kidding..

I am looking forward to the revelation of Zain being the father of the twins, the confrontation that would follow and the story that would then unfold..

Keep writing... Update soon..

P.S : I will start reading soulmates soon. Btw came across your othet writing, "Search for Happiness" and liked it immensely.. Any plan of updating that one soon??

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Res

***unres***
So sorry Madhu... I know I am super late this time... but I had so much to do yesterday... abhi free hoyi. But perhne say pehle nhi soyi. See, how loyal a fan & friend I am ๐Ÿ˜›kiran, it's okay dear I know,
Some baby came to ur home and u ll be busy, loyal fan ha ha๐Ÿ˜†, did u enjoy with kid?
I felt so bad for the entire ZaYa family. Zaya family๐Ÿ˜› ha ha๐Ÿ˜† yeah zaya family..
Zain because he is too adamant that he loves Sanam... he's hurting inside, but he won't admit... not even to himself... u are so right to call him a phattu as I said u before it is difficult for some one to fall in love when they are already in love, zain fell in love, but he just have to realise, realising Is a big thing for him, bcz he still thinks he loves only Sanam , he needs some silent treatment again to realise๐Ÿ˜†

Aliya because she is explicitly aware of her feelings for him... knows her presence affects him, but she is bound by the promise... she has to keep her end of the bargain... she has to return Zain to sanam! If only Zain was an object... yes she know's. But she is bound to her promise, returning ZAIN, that is not her headache, but she should not be with Zain, that's how she thinks๐Ÿ˜•, she wants to give divorce... that's it... only that matters her

For Sarah and Saif because despite having a father, they have been deprived of fatherly love and care since before they were born... because their father never knew about them... I wonder how Zain would react to this shocking yet beautiful discovery... looking forward to the confrontation... whenever it may be. Yeah seriously even I feel bad for them, they don't know fatherly love...
On discovery Aliya should give lorries of white Roses seeking his forgiveness๐Ÿคฃ
Loved them saving each other's numbers as minnie and gem... so cute
I so didn't expect Rehaan to see them kiss... more like Zain kissing and Aaliya pushing him away. Anyway, this part made me laugh at my own reaction. Think about Aliya, what if she comes.to know that Rehan and Barkat witnessed their wild romance, bechari will not come out only๐Ÿ˜†
The apology part was really good... Aaliya not accepting the white roses saying these mean a lot to her, but nothing to Zain... a perfectly legit reason, then Zain trashing those away was funny too, but more cute ๐Ÿ˜Š he meant the apology and she accepted... that's the understanding I so adore. Apology part ha ha those are my feelings, I get ngry when anyone brings some thing when I'm angry, ๐Ÿ˜† I added that here๐Ÿ˜› , I added Rose flowers bcz I love White roses in Roses, but my fav a flowers tulips, but never got a chance to go Tulip garden, have to go..lo I started chatter
Saif is so cute, how can I ever hate him for anything... not even if he's disturbing Aaliya's thoughts of the past that I was so enjoying reading about... but I am now looking forward to the kids' bonding with Zain... these adorable little kids and their hottie dad enjoying their new found friendship and fondness for each other ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sarah is so clever, and jal kukray tou dono bhai behen hai... adorbs! I ll try to show their bonding as enjoyable as possible๐Ÿ˜›

Thank u for lovely lovely comment dear, I'm in blue, sorry blue's๐Ÿ˜†