waiting 4 d next part

Thank u so much Deepika😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Teri meri love story
Teri meri love story
Chapter 8
Hello all, I hope u all remember this story... here is the next part 😳 I hope u all like reading it ,happy reading 😛

Whole day they both avoided each other, except when zain was in need...
Aliya and zain were feeling uneasy to look at each other, so they decided to clear the issue.. bcz they have to be a team to succeed in their mission.. they cleared they cleared it talking with each other. She was sleeping on couch again. They became close friends, Aliya took care of zain very well.. after 3 days their family arrived, aliya felt very happy to see them back at home, she was missing barkat a lot.

They started fighting infront of their parents for every small issues like, Aliya occupying more than half of his wardrobe, for putting her bath groceries in bathroom, for making tasteless food etc , they fought like tom and Jerry in front of their parents, which is making suraiya and osman worried as well as suspicious.
After more few days they were ded up of fighting, infact there were no reasons left to fight and they started liking each others company. Osman and suraiya who were spying them realised there is something fishy. Mean while zain too recovered and now he is able to walk. One fine morning all of them were having their breakfast, zain and aliya were continuing their acting...

"Aliya and zain I think there are some problems between u both which every couple have but we can sort out them..," said osman. zain and Aliya were listening to him carefully... " I think u both need time for each other, u both need privacy to solve issues between u, So I think u both shud go for honeymoon to understand each other and now even zain is perfectly alright". Zain and Aliya was shocked and they looked at each other with wide eyes. " and we have a surprise for u both, we have booked tickets, for today's flight, it's in another one hour, this time not switzerland.." Mauritius ", get ready, have to start ,no time left" said suraiya giving them tickets..." but mom how can we, we didn't even pack luggage, only one hour left, I think it's not possible" said Aliya framing lame excuses. " surprise again, we have packed everything already, see there it is ur luggage " pointed suraiya at the main door. They have planned everything and made all arrangements wisely thinking it shud not fail this time. Aliya looked at barkat with sad eyes pleading for help.
Barkat tried.to handle situation saying.. " mom, so suddenly, they are not prepared we can send them after few days too na" " barkat y not now,everything is ready, surprises are meant to surprise, dnt worry, we ll surprise u also after ur marriage"
Barkat gulped and blushed on hearing that and looked at aliya helplessly...

Zain. Was shell shocked, hearing this, he didn't know.what to do, he didn't know how to handle sanam... they didn't give time to zain to.talk with sanam also before leaving, they personally took them to airport and waited till the departure time confirming themselves that both got into flight or not... Osman and suraiya looked at each other and smiled sheepishly, " osmaan saab I hope everything between them ll be fine. they both look good with each other when they are happy".
" when did u see Begum," "I was secretly watching their room, they talk nicely,happily but some times they behave very differently, which makes me feel that was not they" everything ll be fine jus wait and watch said osman winking at her.

Zain couldn't make call to sanam till they reach Mauritius bcz he was in flight...
Aliya felt bad for zain thinking abt his condition, what if sanam comes to know this...!!! She teased him saying that, he pleaded her to give some peace to him. Aliya thought she cannot change the situation... so she decided to enjoy those last 12 days fully, so she took out her ipad and started browsing for places to visit in Mauritius... zain saw her searching for places, he snatched ipad from her and shouted at her " I'm getting scared here.. and u r searching for places.." " chill zain, even I got scared, but what can we do, nothing we can change, so better we accept it, anyways's we are friends ,we ll enjoy, but only thing I'm worried abt is my clothes, I mean who ll wear, sarees in Mauritius, if it's not a surprise I would have packed my western outfits" said Aliya making puppy face. Zain shook his head out of irritation " God where and with whom u have landed me". Aliya just smiled to herself and assured zain that sanam ll understand his situation.

They checked into hotel...receptionist asked one of staff member to take them to their suite... zain and aliya smiled to him, he introduced himself, he complimented them, they look good together, zain and aliya looked at each other rolling their eyes trying hard to control their laugh...

They entered their room, hotel and setting is breathtaking... well furnished, stalked with abondant groceries required. Left side of room lead to balcony, Aliya opened it and was mesmrized by the view infront of her.. coastline not covered by coral reef, best place to observe blue dramatic waves crashing against the huge rocks in the sea... with abondant greenery.. contrast of colors, green and blue color of sea is making view so charming... there is a small bamboo swing in the balcony whic. Can accomadate one. Aliya entered room excitingly to take bath, she opened her bag and was shocked to see all her western outfits... zain was talking wit sanam trying to convince her... after so much pleading she got convinced... Aliya called suraiya and asked her abt her outfits, " I know u wear only western outfits, u cannot wear it here, I think honeymoon is one best occasion, where u can wear them " replied suraiya naughtily cutting the call. Aliya realised her intentions, but she shrugged her thoughts and went to get ready...

After having break fast, they visited different places, they went for under water flora and fauna ,diving, wind surfing, kite surfing, theyn enjoyed thoroughly...
Aliya insisted zain for fishing, he denied it, she forced him, still he didn't accept.
She was adamant to fish.. so she decided to hit his ego.. " I know u r scared, u cannot compete with me, so u r denying, trying to escape..."
" come on scared, that to for u... never, okay let's compete..." zain left to bring equipment required for fishing, Aliya started doing a small victorious dance...saying yes yes... zain noticed her dancing and just and shaked head rolling his eyes.
" God what r u planning for me, where have u landed me"...

They were all set ready for fishing... they were sitting on the edge of floor keeping their legs down holding their rods. Zain felt thirsty so he thought of getting cool drinks, aliya asked him to get coconut water for her... " coconut water? seriously"
" yes yaar, dieting, I have put on weight" zain shaked his head in disbelief and left from there. As soon as he left Aliya eyes sparkled with mischievousness. Soon zain came and sat beside her and they had their drinks and started fishing... Aliya jumped in excitement as she caught one, two... Four fishes she showed zain mocking him... he Couldn't catch single fish... he was confused, but still waited patiently... finally zain gave up.. and praised her fishing skills... Aliya started laughing, zain looked at her confusingly.. she couldn't stop, she was laughing catching her stomach slightly bending towards floor...
Zain asked her what happened rolling the reel of his rod.. Aliya tried to hold her laugh back and took his rod mentioning him as budhu... " u r such a budhu yaar, see what have I done , I removed worms from ur reel, ha ha ha, then how can u catch a fish... Lol, u could have checked after some time but u were simply holding the rod expecting a fish" zain couldn't believe what she has done.." u cheatercock, u cheated me, so u dint win," "no how is that possible, u could have used ur barin but u r a budhu... so I won, I won ,I won..." shouted aliya running from there...
Zain never know that Aliya is this michevious,, he smiled to himself and followed her...

That's all dearu's, first clap for me, first time I gave such a big update😆, now let me know the feed back, plsss hit like button, and do drop genuine comments and suggestions
Waiting😳
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!
Loved it!
Buddhu zain...hahaha
Plz update ASAP
Edited by zaya.harshika - 9 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant piece of work dear!! 👏
ts damnnn interesting!!!
Lol zain all shock to see aaliya's naughty side!! 😆
Excited for nxt chap!!
Update soon dear!! 😊
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
Loved naughty aliya
not only first.. many claps for u
Edited by Sobtian... - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

Amazing update!!

Loved it!
Buddhu zain...hahaha
Plz update ASAP

Thank u so much dear😊, u always try to.comment first😆, I like u😉
Yes dear I ll give one more update😛, tomo
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Brilliant piece of work dear!! 👏

ts damnnn interesting!!!
Lol zain all shock to see aaliya's naughty side!! 😆
Excited for nxt chap!!
Update soon dear!! 😊

Thank u so much dear😊 thank u, thank u😛
Zain.shocked😆, all of u be ready to see zain's naughty side, u ll Rofl, but it takes couple.of updates to reach that point😉
I ll update tomo
Thank u so much for wonderful comment
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

Awesome chapter
Loved naughty aliya
not only first.. many claps for u

Aanya thank u so much😊,
Be ready to love naughty zain also😆
Claps I simply mentioned it😛, any ways thank u...
Thank u for lovely comment😳