Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

It was amazing madhu! Thanks for the pm :)

Thank u dear😊
U r welcome buddy
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Felt sad for aliya...
Zain slapped her...
Continue soon
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Felt sad for aliya...
Zain slapped her...
Continue soon

Kyu yaar,😲 zain saved her na
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Kyu yaar,😲zain saved her na

but still..
She is such a cute soul that's why
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

but still..
She is such a cute soul that's why

He he cute soul😲, dekna, don't jump into conclusions so early,she is cute as of now
Waise meri zain bechara crossed rule made by sanam na😆
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow so nice update👏pls continue soon yaar😊
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update !!!!👏👏👏...beautifully written👍🏼...thappad ka badla honeymoon se😉...loved it❤️...waiting for d next part...😛
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It fabulous
The drunk Aliya part was amazing
But the best part was when Zain made Aliya quiet by giving a slap and when Aliya took revenge for it
Why didn't u send me PM to me ,I am very angry with u ( sorrry if u got offended😊 )
Next time can u plzz PM after u update next chap
madhufx9... thumbnail
Teri meri love story
Chapter 7

Hello all, I'm back with today's dose of my torture, sorry for little late update I went to temple and was Lil busy upset too

Zain was walking end to end of room, waiting.for Aliya, Aliya entered room slowly and stood infront of him. She kept her right hand on her waist, holding tickets with other hand, she smirked at him. Barkat too entered their room and asked her why did she accept for honey moon. Zain was looking at her angrily... " zain slapped me, how can he slap me, he could have handled me.in some other way" said Aliya furiously. Zain just walked out without talking to her. Barkat explained her, how zain protected her yesterday. " he protected me, God. What have I done... i should cancelled the trip."

Aliya.came to zain and stood infront of him holding her ears." I am sorry zain, I behaved like a.stupid" " no its okay come let's go for our honeymoon" said zain mocking he. " what chi.. I dont want to go honeymoon with u, come let's sort out,ll tell dad we cannot go right now". " that Hitler ll not accept, u spoiled everythin" zain shouted at her and started climbing down stairs. Aliya too followed him, asking him to plan something... shaking him with her both hands. Aliya left him suddenly and with force zain fell down from steps. Zain shouted in pain. Every one assembled in living room and saw zain lying on the end of stair case catching his waist. Aliya got scared and soon went to him and tried to make him sit properly. Somehow they carried him to room. Doctor attended zain and after examination he said abt zains leg fracture. He need to take rest for atleast 12 to 15 days take care of him. Every one left from there telling aliya to take care of him.

Aliya dragged a chair and sat next to his bed. " I am sorry zain, But y were u standing so.carefreely, I mean just like that u fell.down when I left u" " it's okay yaar... whatever, it happened for our good, see our honey moon got cancelled " said zain winking at her.
" you are seriously... here I m feeling guilty and u r happy for this, Gone case, totally gone for Sanam"

Suraiya was upset,bcz their plan failed. " what can we do Osman saab, what can we do with this two". Osman started thinking, after few min he gave a sheepish smile to.suraiya. "Not a problem begum, if plan 1 fails, we ll implement plan 2. " plan 2 what is it saab? " " let's all leave home for few days, leaving these 2 Alone " suraiya smiled to him with a hope.

Next morning when Aliya came down, she saw Osman, suraiya and Barkat standing in hall with luggage. She enquired them abt it. " we have to attend a Marriage, which is very important, zain cannot walk, he is not feeling well.so u both cannot come, so we three are leaving and we asked servant maid to go her village poor lady she was asking from many days" said suraiya. " But mom, how can manage here zain alone" " he is ur husband dear, he will feel more comfortable with you" said suraiya trying hard to control her feelings. "Ok mom days?" 3-4 days not more than that. " 3- 4 days... okay mom I ll manage"
said Aliya not expressing her discomfort.

Aliya walked to.their room and said zain abt family departure.. zain left shocked, "but they didn't inform " " I don't know zain, may be they don't want to disturb u" .zain tried to stand up from bed and shouted in pain and sat back on bed. Aliya went to him and asked concernly, "what happened, what do u want?" " I want to go washroom yaar, no one is there to help also" "it's okay I'll help u". She slowly made him stand on his one leg, Assuring her self, weight of his body not falling on his injured leg. She took his hand and placed it around her neck for his support. She took him to bathroom and made him sit on bath stool." I am going to kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of us. U take bath and call me, I'll come.back to help u". Zain said okay. Aliya moved out locking bathroom door from outside. She left to kitchen, prepared breakfast and returned to their room after 1 hour holding a tray with breakfast.

When she opened door., she.searches.for.zain, she didn't find him, then realisation hinted her, she fastly went towards bathroom unlocked door. She knocked on door, there.was no reply then she got scared and opened door. There he was still.sitting on bath stool, looking at Aliya with strong flint gaze. Aliya gulped and and went to him." are u gone mad, y did u lock me " " I thought u cannot lock from inside so... " So, you ll lock me from outside, I was shouting for u from 40 min" said zain getting irritated. Aliya kept quite for few min. " you can keep quite later too, first take me out of here, I'm fed up". Aliya smiled to herself, which went unnoticed by zain. she helped him to come out,she gave him a shirt and tracks to wear and went out. Soon after changing into dress he called Aliya.
They both had breakfast together, aliya turned on tv and said zain to watch it and left to kitchen to complete rest of house chores. She prepared lunch and entered room with lunch she saw zain sleeping, she woke him up and helped him to go bathroom. They had lunch together. They decided to watch a film. Aliya cried during emotional scenes. Zain teased noticed it and teased her many times referring her as cry baby.

After dinner, Aliya gave medicines to zain. She took a pillow and started moving towards couch, she is sleeping.on couch from yesterday, bcz zain got hurt and she dnt want to trouble him more. Zain stopped her and asked her to.sleep on bed. Aliya looked at him in confusion. " Yesterday u fell down from couch and u were screaming too... so u too.sleep on other side " said zain. " but wat abt Sanam's list, what ll.u tell her" " will u lie her?"
" I ll not lie to her, I ll not tell her too, I ll hide it ,top secret between us" said zain winking at her." what if I tell sanam? " mocked aliya folding her hands. " Okay then ur wish, sleep.on couch, enjoy ur sleep" said zain sliding down on bed covering himself with blanket. " no... no... I cannot sleep zain, okay even I ll tell her". she made pillow wall between them, then they slept early aliya being tired and zain due to medicine effect

Next morning.

Warm sun rays entered dark room. Filling light in the room, which disturbed Aliya's sleep. She lazily opened her eyes. She saw zain sleeping beside her, zain too got up from sleep he saw aliya sleeping very next to him. She was hugging him with her one hand and her head was on his shoulder. They didn't move away, they were looking at each other, they shared a long eye lock, soon Aliya cam to her senses and asked him, " y did u come to my side" " oh hello ,it's you who came to my side" " aliya saw she was on his side and kept quite for few seconds. " then what is this" asked Aliya pointing his hand. Zain's hand was around her waist. " u too pulled me towards u" zain immediately got up and said" I thought it's my pillow." " then even I thought it was my pooh bear". She jumped.from bed hurriedly and went to washroom feeling awkward...

That's all dearu's I hope u enjoyed reading it, I know I disappointed u all spoiling their honeymoon😛 but this much bond is required before they go, there ll be twists in their honey moon so bonding required😆 pls hit like button and do comment.
Waiting for feedback.
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res! Will b right bck!

------------

Unress

Yayyy I am first!
I just guessed tht u hv updated wen I saw ur post.
It is amazing. Awww Zain fell off the stairs?
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago