Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read the story dear!
Actually never got time to actually comment on it.
Its beautiful! Waiting for the next.
And thanks for the pm.

Lots of love,
-Tanu.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

I have read the story dear!
Actually never got time to actually comment on it.
Its beautiful! Waiting for the next.
And thanks for the pm.

Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Oh, thank u dear😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Teri meri love story
Chapter 6
Hello guys, here I'm back with my today's dose of torture😆 I hope u ll enjoy reading it

Zain and Aliya were standing together in the party plastering an artificial smile greeting every one. Zain asked her what's her plan. She just said "wait and watch, I'm waiting for Barkat and Rehan, ". "So even they knows ur plan, then y not me..."

After few minutes Barkat and Rehan came and she took them to a side and started talking with them slowly in ears. Zain rolled his eyes " oh god I donno what they are planning, but pls atleast save this plan".

Suraiya introduced Aliya to everyone. Every liked aliya, they were congratulating Suraiya for getting nice DIL. Suddenly power went off... and it was pitch dark around. zain could not see anything. He didn't find aliya anywhere...

After few min power turned on, he found aliya with some lady group. He felt something is different in her behaviour, so he started walking towards them. He stood little far from them and started observing her. Aliya was talking all unrelated things, that too like an Alcoholic. Zain laughed at her foolish plan and thought she is mad. Aliya didn't stop blabbering, she started talking about their marriage... thats when zain realised that she is really drunk. he started walking towards her hurriedly to handle situation. Making an excuse he grabbed her out from group, took her to a side and asked her to calm down.,
"For god sake aliya pls calm down don't ruin every thing yaar". " no zain we ll make it clear to everyone". She relieved herself from his grip and walked into party and stood in the middle of party and started talking all nonsense. OSMAN and suraiya were shocked. Rehan and Barkat came near Zain. He asked them " so this is the plan, but how did she really drink" asked zain furiously. Zain itseems she drank really, when power went off we asked her to sprinkle alcohol on her from the glass placed on that table, that table has soft drink glasses too yaar, I think she drank wine thinking it's soft drink saint Rehan.
Aliya started talking loudly. Osman and suraiya has no idea of what's happening. Zain tried to stop her, but in vain. Aliya was totally out of senses and she.started talking abt their.marriage.. Aliya's blouse hook was broken not completely and it started moving down slowly. Zain noticed it ,he shook his head in frustration and started walking towards her, he stood behind her and tried to calm down her. Situation was becoming worse so to protect her he slapped her, aliya was numb for a second, zain lifted her in his. Arms, excused himself saying" sorry for income inconvenience, I think someone spiked her drink". He took her to their room and made her lay on the bed. Zain came out of room. Mean while barkat and rehan came to zain. Zain asked barkat to change her dress first.

Osman and Suraiya were totally confused abt aliya. They were trying to analyse happenings. "We know aliya from her childhood osman saab, she was never like that, what's wrong with aliya "said suraiya with disappointment. " something is fishy suraiya Begum, do u remember what Gulam saab said us, that aliya is loving zain and that's y she wants to marry him but Aliya hardly met him before their MBA and in MBA as u know he was after Sanam, every one among them knows it, even Aliya might be knowing, then why ll she love him... do u remember when we asked zain to marry Aliya he accepted it without much if's and but's. Morning when u asked Aliya to cook, she said she does not know cooking and she said she is not interested and all.. but do u remember last year when we went to her home she prepared some special dish for us and u even praised her for her cooking skills. Yes Osman saab something is fishy, they are upto something said suraiya. Now what can we do suraiya asked worriedly. No need to get tensed, they thought they can makes us fools so easily ha ha... I ll not let that happen said osman giving a sheepish smile to suraiya.

Next morning Aliya got up from sleep, she didn't remember whatever.happened yesterday. She searched for zain, she didn't find him. She tried to recollect. With great difficulty she recollected that she was talking to everyone abt their marriage being out of senses, zain trying to stop her and zain slapping her. She fumed with anger, how can he beat me, wait Mr. Abdhullah... I ll not leave u...

Every one was having breakfast calmly. " mom I am sorry, someone spiked my drink, I am ashamed of my behaviour forgive me". "It's okay aliya, that's not a problem u didn't do it purposely" said Osman giving a warm smile. After few min osman cleared his throat and said " I think you both should go for honey moon, here are tickets, tomorrow is ur journey to Switzerland, I have booked them before your marriage, I just wanted to give surprise".

Zain and Aliya was shocked. Zain said we cannot go now, ll go some other time.. he was expecting aliya to say no... But Aliya who was I. Revenge mode laughed to Osman and said yes Dad we ll go, I am very much ready... Osman felt happy and gave tickets envelope to Aliya. Zain was once again. shocked and he passing fiercing looks to Aliya. Aliya just smirked at him.

That's all guys, how was it? I hope it was not boring, pls do comment and hit like button
Waiting for feedback😊
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Me first
Unress
Awesome update
Aww Zain protecting Aaliya
he even slapped her to shut her up XD
I guess carrying Aaliya in zain's arms was not their in sanam's list
Hamere mamu aur mami ko patha chal gaya that Zaya were fooling them !!
Zaya going to honeymoon zarur kuch hoga????
Continue soon can't wait
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
😆

Word Count: 0

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nyc part..
Update nxt part soon n do pm me
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice
zaya-honeymoon (next update I guess)
eagerly waiting for next part
well written
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

nice
zaya-honeymoon (next update I guess)
eagerly waiting for next part
well written

Lol honey moon😆 wait n watch
Thanks for comment😊
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Res

Me first
Unress
Awesome update
Aww Zain protecting Aaliya
he even slapped her to shut her up XD
I guess carrying Aaliya in zain's arms was not their in sanam's list
Hamere mamu aur mami ko patha chal gaya that Zaya were fooling them !!
Zaya going to honeymoon zarur kuch hoga????
Continue soon can't wait

It might be there dear😆 he crossed her rule😉
Honeymoon😆, dekna what ll happen poor them
Thank u so much dear for ur wonderful comment😳
Mamu and mami😎
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Nyc part..
Update nxt part soon n do pm me

Thank u dear😊 Sure. I ll send pm